Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayKassa - the first aggregator of payments Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin!  (Read 366 times)
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:35:40 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 11:49:53 AM by Sergei.Gerasimenko

Plug quickly - take instantly!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:16:36 AM

I tried using/testing the "payment form example" and it appears there's an issue:
- I chose "PayKassa" as payment option, but it keeps choosing "Payeer" instead.

Also you might want to consider having everything in a single window.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PayKassa_pro

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:59 AM

I tried using/testing the "payment form example" and it appears there's an issue:
- I chose "PayKassa" as payment option, but it keeps choosing "Payeer" instead.

Also you might want to consider having everything in a single window.

Good afternoon. You are always in all matters can create a ticket through your personal account, or write to our support mail support@paykassa.pro we will help you.
PayKassa_pro

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

It's great to see Cryptocurrency payment processor/service, since it's dominated by BitPay and Coinbase. But i've few questions :
1. Do you accept/support 0-confirmation transaction when user pay sufficient fees?
2. Does your services support payment from Bech32/native address (Bitcoin) and shielded address (Zcash)?

Hello.
1. Our service requests 3 confirmations of network
2. We support Bech32, but for this the store needs to make a request for support. Protected Zcash addresses are not supported, only transparent.
Eugeniya12

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

I liked that the aggregator had an easy-to-use API. So, what I did was: I logged in rather quickly, added the shop I needed and customized payments according to my needs. Which took me minimum effort. I didn't have to deal with various services, which I am anyway not good at and could have easily get lost in them. As I am a newbie in the field of cryptocurrency, it suits me that paykassa does everything by itself. The only inconvenience happens when you want to take money. I had this problem several times. I need to get money ASAP and at the end I get delay. Guys, it's not how one should do business.
SergeyTrish

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

You know, besides the long output and all delays and crashes (which I experienced myself and my friend told me about), I could claim PayKassa to be one of the best cryptocurrency processing app I ever worked with. I noticed from the very beginning that the rate of interest is rather low comparing to some other processing apps I used before. Also the choice of options is not bad, so I bought many popular types of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Zcash and Ethereum.
EgaMir18

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

At first I couldn't figure out where is the Russian version of this integrator and it was hard dealing with the English version. Everything else is somehow on average. The only advantage I appreciated was API that worked quickly.
Elisabeth18

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

It's convenient that this cryptocurrency aggregator provides mass payments that I use regularly. All services work efficiently and nothing hinders work. Just yesterday for couple of minutes I took needed amount of money, from 1000 to 1000 000 rub which is good. Having said this the site is not intuitive. I am a not experienced in cryptocurrency. So it still takes me some time to understand all possibilities this service offers.
s.borisovec82

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

So I finally decided to work on cryptocurrency. It is still hard but I try to manage working with PayKassa. Slowly I configure shops and other services I need and make first steps in this field. It attracts me that here in contrast to other aggregators there is little moderation. It distracts me more than helps. Though some people say the opposite. It's easier and more efficient when I do everything by myself. At first I also experienced delays in money output, especially when dealing with large or medium amounts. For now moderators fixed everything and I can take any amount till 100 000 rub.
PayKassa_pro

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

Good day. Thanks for your feedback. We will take into account your comments and try to do everything to use our site was convenient and comfortable as possible.
Lars Christensen

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:47:11 AM

PayKassa is an average platform to work on cryptocurrency and it's not so special comparing to other platforms. As I work a lot with payment services, stock markets and exchange services, I am interested in a reduced rate of interest which is 1%. The money ouput is not bad, site is working properly. One advantage for me is the support system of this aggregator.
Lyndon McName

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:55:45 AM

I am using services like PayKassa some years now and I can definitely notice some advantages of this service: rather low rate of interest - 1%, wide range of offered cryptocurrencies namely, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Zcash, etc., intuitive site interface, safe transactions, deposits. The only disadvantage I notice is small delays at money output that can cause some inconvenience if instant output is needed.
smithcarlucci83

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:52:35 AM

It's not my first day working with this service. It has very appealing and intuitive interface; the whole information one needs is on the homepage; the API tool is easy-to-use. I can easily do transactions with Litecoin with only 1% at the output. It's good that this site offers a variety of cryptocurrencies it can work with. I had to wait a bit due to delay of output. There are times when I need to quickly take some amount of money but I have to wait for several hours.
adammironenko

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:58:25 AM

I am working as a freelancer abroad, so I keep currency in bitcoin as well as in dollars. I want to emphasize the variety of currencies this company accept - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Zcash. Even though I mainly use bitcoin and litecoin, other users prefer Zcash and Ethereum. Some people complain about delay of output but I personally have never experienced this problem. Detailed statistics on all incoming and outgoing payments is convenient, so I can see the whole history of my transactions.
James Moravsky

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:47:59 AM

The Tech-support of this service is on a very high level, one can ask them any sort of question. I was wondering how can I manage payments and not deal with merchant. So, I addressed telegramm. As it turned out, it was possible to get a special link on the site of the company. The only downside I notice is small delays at transactions
PayKassa_pro

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:51:08 PM

I liked that the aggregator had an easy-to-use API. So, what I did was: I logged in rather quickly, added the shop I needed and customized payments according to my needs. Which took me minimum effort. I didn't have to deal with various services, which I am anyway not good at and could have easily get lost in them. As I am a newbie in the field of cryptocurrency, it suits me that paykassa does everything by itself. The only inconvenience happens when you want to take money. I had this problem several times. I need to get money ASAP and at the end I get delay. Guys, it's not how one should do business.

Good day. Specify what exactly you had a hitch in the payment? We carry them out instantly and do not stop the withdrawal of money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: