Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Technology: To Democratize Traditional System.  (Read 190 times)
kennylinkqr

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

Blockchain is prefer in every platform now because its high security, less costs, transparent feature.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garypedroza (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

Blockchain is prefer in every platform now because its high security, less costs, transparent feature.
Correct

Blockchain adds more transparency while making transactions faster & safer. It has got lot of potentials to grow. There will be more blockchains coming up with solutions to specific problems and make the future much better and easier. Trade.io is also great. They have a great interface, the team looks experienced and also they provide investment opportunity as well as consulting services.
Yep, glad you say that. Progress are well made. Don't miss the opportunity, tell you friends.  Grin

I think the blockchain technology industry is the next big job sector in the future. Blockchain has the potential to change the way we buy and sell, interact with governments and verify the authenticity of everything from property rights to organic vegetables. and It's still growing.
It combines Internet openness with cryptographic security to give everyone a faster and safer way to verify key information and build trust. In the future, almost all companies will adopt blockchain.

I agree with the opinion that Trade.io is another platform based on blockchain and has recently been identified as the next blockchain revolution by many experts. They offer an easy-to-use platform for exchange. Very promising.
Yes, trade.io will bridge traditional financial system to modern by blockchain.. The future is bright my friend. Btw, have you registered on their exchange? https://trade.io/l/ezvl

The blockchain technology has made the work more easy and hassle free. They have a few projects which make the work better and more efficient. They eliminate the need of a middleman and the records are also stored.  
Blockchain will revolutionize the world.

Trade is a blockchain based platform that aims to democratize the financial system. It will be introducing its own cryptocurrency known as trade token which now can be collected through pre ICO. They are hoping to create the largest liquidity pool constituted of their holders.
Grab more my friend. Price is good to accumulate, fyi.. They are currently in talk about OTC with officials..

"From my point of view we can understand from this situation is the room for blockchain to grow is huge. With more technologies getting involved in blockchain, we are sure that future will be good to us.
"
Yes my friend.
If blockchain includes insurance, healthcare, media, banking etc such type of traditional system the users will be benefitted. And others who isn’t connect with blockchain yet are grows interest about blockchain.

They will ultimately have to do that as they will need to compete with those companies in their industries that take advantage of this technology.
Yes. Don't be laggards. Invest now.

https://i.imgur.com/KjQA0uZ.jpg
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

Blockchain adds more transparency while making transactions faster & safer. It has got lot of potentials to grow. There will be more blockchains coming up with solutions to specific problems and make the future much better and easier. Trade.io is also great. They have a great interface, the team looks experienced and also they provide investment opportunity as well as consulting services.
When you see a team like that and a website name that well you know they take their jobs seriously, I also believe that blockchain will have a bigger part to play in the upcoming future. We will see a lot of major companies to actually have their own blockchains for the business they do.

Noreover, they do not need the tokens and whether they have it or not they will probably keep it to themselves and mine it themselves or start off with all of them on their hands, not to distribute but to have the upmost control, they need the blockchain and not the coin or token itself so they will not share it publicly so we should not hold our breaths for something like apple coin or microsoft coin or an amazon coin because that will not happen even if those companies start to play with blockchain technology.
koki123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

Despite being known as the backbone of digital money and the banking and finance industry, blockchain is increasingly attracting public sector attention and many governments will promote the adoption of the technology. The blockchain is not just a business opportunity but a way to change its citizenry states because it can become a platform to build a reliable, transparent system. easy to check.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: