Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings  (Read 625 times)
Brahuhu (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

Talking about holding your coin for a long time,don't loose patience because most of the coin prices will soon bull due to the rise in price of bitcoin. However you can adopt another market strategy of selling and buying when there is a rise in price.

HOMT

Powered by,
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

I bought ACT last year, but I chose to hold it for a long time only for four months, which brought me a return of 50 times. However, many people chose to sell ACT when it just X2.

kris679

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

Long-term investment in my opinion it's from a year ago, I have such coins and so far I'm not going to sell them but the prices to me are pleasing the coin in 4 months has already yielded a profit three times more and continues to grow!
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:23:08 PM

I think this is the best thing to do if you want a sure profit to do is buy a coin with a potential and have a future and hold it a month or year and know if you earn it while holding it but before you buy a coin You have to make sure that it is good and there are coming projects to earn you the hold of this coin

Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Practice shows that long-term investments are very profitable. Look at the bitcoin chart! Those who bought it at the very beginning for a couple of dollars and kept until today have become millionaires, and some - billionaires! It is also worth noting that such investments will keep you nervous. It will not be necessary to look at the chart every day and worry when the asset falls.

acetouryahey

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

Mine collect doge from any of the gambling sites and hold it i  know there are times that doge will rise up in a year. Only one attitude in being a holder, have patient all the time.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

Been holding NEO for a while and it has gone up and down, but overall after long term holding it has been profitable. Still has a long way to go, i think it will hit $500 like ethereum is right now
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

I totally understand you, holding is the hardest job in the investment. Sometimes if you need money, you can't resist to withdraw and spend it. But I already heard that there are so many people that are still holding and trusting bitcoin to have a good money in future and I always believe that. So that, I am holding my bitcoin still and always in patience to have a good profits in the future.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

I'm sure that in 2019 there will be a strong rally of bitcoin. The ETF will not be approved in September, they will be transferred to the end of the year, and this will cause a strong correction at the end of September, be prepared for this. But the ETF will be approved and this is only a matter of a short period of time. Keep holding your coins if you are sure of them.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:53:57 PM

I have this concept of holding a coin till my desired price is attained, it could be risky and very difficult especially when the market is gloomy. I stocked some tron and am willing to hold long term because I believe in the project. You can make some sales when the market is bullish, but ensure you don't sell at a loss. Long-term investment pays.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Holding for long time was needed an extra patience. While the market was going unstable we need to getting calm down and take a breath. Don't follow the panic selling or it will make your investment unworthy. Believe and analyze before you are holdig some coins, how.many people or investors would be interested to.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:56:08 PM

The main thing is to know what coins to hold for a long time. Because you can invest in a coin and keep it for a long time, and in the end you do not have to make money from it. And you need to have a huge amount of patience.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

long time holding your assets maybe is a good option to earn profit from your investment, but you need to set a price target and sold your coins when target is reach, if not you'll saw that price will dump to lower price and your heart is painful because don't sold your assets early, example is January 2018, I don't have sold my coins in peak price and I don't have any choice right now, still holding and wait for bull market  Wink
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

I'm a holder of digibyte, ethereum and litecoin and I've really made huge money based on my initial fund I don't want to hold them but after some time I had to do so.

poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Hodling will take long time before you gain orofit but its much lesser risk while trading is good but the disadvantage is bigger., i hodling coin sthat i think will have impact to the future..
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

for now, i dont think hodl anything will give a good thing.
but about story
on last year, i got some payment about POWR campaign
then i hodl about 3 month's since TGE end,
and i got 1000% profit since TGE price worth 0.1 usd
then i got ATH on 1 usd on january 2018

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

Bitcoin is my long-term investment with good return, I hold it for 1.5 years.
before I get down on long-term investments I always prepare a reserve fund for daily needs, and do daily trading to supplement my income. so I do not feel tired in waiting for my investment to make a profit.
Nagyan01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:32:28 PM

BTC  ETH  XRP EOS Litecoin isthebest coin so you can hold on for long time invest. i hodling coin sthat i think will have impact to the future. so you can do it.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

I am still holding my REBL on my hard wallet and trading some half of those to multiply the number of my tokens to a trading platform. I wanted to hold it for a year because I am seeing a hidden potential to that token. Their team members are very dedicated and looks serious about the project. Holding is all about patience and you should keep yourself updated with that particular altcoin so that you can set a proper plan when to sell those for a profit. Holding takes lot of time and patience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: