Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings  (Read 625 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.
I'm not holder, therefore I cant really give any advices yet I don't have the patience to hold up coins or assets because my hands starts to itch when I do see profit opportunity which I do directly make trades for short term utilizing such volatility on those coins I'm holding.
If you are a long time holder then you would really need up the patience to endure market conditions either on dump state or pump state which you wont really tend to make a move no matter what.I know this feeling would be hard because sometimes doubts will really put us to the middle on making decision if we decide to sell or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

Holding can be much more nervous than day trading, I know what I say))) When the time comes, just don't be greedy. Decide at which price you are ready to sell this particular coin and do it as soon as you see this price. All the best of luck.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

I came to know about Bitcoin for the first time 4 years ago but I was student back then and didn't get enough money to invest in it. It used to worth $300-500. Then I started earning and collecting some coins, mostly Bitcoin but my first break-through was Ethereum. Back in May 2016, ETH used to worth $8-12 and I was introduced to it by one of my friend. I am from India, there was a good Bitcoin exchange named btcx-india (not functional now) back in 2016. They started another site named as ethexindia from Ethereum and I bought 20 ETH  investing something around $215 in Indian Rupee. After few months ETH became rage and almost everyone was just talking about it. It rose to $80-90, I was very happy but it again took a dip to $20 and I sold somewhere near $25-26. But again after few months, it touched $300 which further steered up to $1200 last year. So yes, long holding do give results. However, you need to be unaffected from dips and remain patient. The moment you lose your patience, you may end up getting 100% profits like me instead of 4000% which could be life changing.

However, in these days it might not possible that any new coin can follow legacy of BTC or ETH but everything is possible in crypto world. You just need to find that gem and wait for it to season and shine bright!
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

That is a very good idea, because it have been observing that, after ICO sales and Go to exchange listed for trading, it starts trading with a less price from the factory, which is not profitable at that point in time, the best way is to hold after a long period time.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

Different from previous years, if you hold coins longer, the benefits we will get can be very impressive. But for this year I do not expect much because the price continues to fall, far from ico prices.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

some of the best coins i made Money of from longtime Holding i think are Omisego and Maybe lisk. but there are aswell some coins which have made a huge loss by Long time Holding!

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

I f you loose out patience in holding especially a future brightened coin, then you are becoming A coward that might entertain panic sales which may however turns into a kind of regret in this Cryptp field. A scenario I can sight was in Rebellious Token that I held from last year November to cash out this past month of may and has became more than doubled the initial value. Hence, build your courage and move on holding.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:12:48 PM

Just be patient.
A lot of the coins being hold will turn out to be disappointments, some will break even, but you need to wait for the ones that will moon.
That's why I think it's important to spread your investments.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
oneonlyurl

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

I have bought cryptocurrencies early December 2017, just before the bull run. I have invested 1.5k and it is now worth 2.5. One time it was worth 17.5/20 but well... we all get greedy sometimes.

By biggest currency is NANO. Once worth 30 dollar for 1, now only 2 Cheesy Tongue.

For now, I am just hodling. When there comes a bull run again I will probably sell some. Hope I learned from my mistakes.
thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

I think, that long time holding is a smart thing to do, I prefer to do ot, because the cryptocurrency market is still very young, and it will develop very good in the near future, and we all will receive a lot of profit
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

i have been holding some my earning from bounty since last year. with current price start to go up i will still wait until it reach the price i expect then sell it. do you need money now? if not then better wait for more time.
Brahuhu (OP)

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Which coin are you are holding now? I need to know those coins name after that I can help you. what kind of coins you are holding its good or bad for the long run first you need to know.if you holding some good project coin than its fine if not then you are just wasting your money and time. So i would suggest you invest some legit good project and those coins that are listed in coinmarketcap at top 50 coins.

I am holding helbiz coin and it seems like it will never raise the value, so before I lose a lot I want to know if I should sell it already or wait for until a certain time because I dont have an idea on until when I will wait for it.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

Before I make steps like this I am firmly sure that I am ready to front my loss if ever, Holding handle huge amount of risk and disappointment,it depends on the coin if it plays well or not. Lot of patience may required to accomplish this process, cause if not then expect worst. Months ago since I gather onions, the price of BTC in that time was approximately 12,000 USD, I sold all my onions cause I am fine with the exchange, but few weeks later and then BTC got hit 20,000 USD I fell short disappoint with that but my actions is too late. Same as well in my XRB, but after all I don't still blame my self cause in return i have experience.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

try looking for potentially good coins, I recommend xlm or stellar, this coin has good movement and potential for the short term.
but if you choose for the long term I stick to bitcoin, maybe two or three more years you will feel the results.
you are impatient? try trading, it's faster but tiring
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

try looking for potentially good coins, I recommend xlm or stellar, this coin has good movement and potential for the short term.
but if you choose for the long term I stick to bitcoin, maybe two or three more years you will feel the results.
you are impatient? try trading, it's faster but tiring
Besides that I also think this is the best thing to do if you want to earn a profit for sure is to buy coins with potential and have a future and last a month or year and know if you get it while holding it but before you buy coins you have to make sure it is good and there are projects to come to hold this coin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings?
I have earned successfully by just holding bitcoin. I have both from different prices and timelines.
How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?
I have bought and hold some during when it was around $1,000 and sold some on December high's. And until now I still have holding.
This is the key in the market, be patient and don't ever lose your patience if you are in this type of market. Success is coming in the process and you can't gain it for just single night.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

With the current market trend.
In order to earn more money you can not be patient with long periods of time
You should have a trade training course to enter the market more effectively.
mightname

Activity: 408

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

I craved to clasp it delineating a dayspring being I am in judgment of the reality that a arcanum arguable to that nominal. Their bunch members are rattling devoted and looks serious some the project.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

For me the earnings from long term holding is in the huge amount of income or profit
because there’s chances that the more you hold your investments in the long period of time, the more you will be profitable.
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

I can say it that I am a proud holder of crypto because since when I have been holding crypto, I have had success story because the coin I invest and hold are some of the most potential and best coin in crypto, sometime I hold for as long as 2years no matter the market condition and when it ha risen to a price I know I can make reasonable profit, I sell them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: