Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings  (Read 625 times)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:26:12 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

I still don't have any kind of story yet because i still holding my coins. What i know is, i bought them in the low price, so i believe i will earn my profit later.
For now, the holders must be very patience because the market condition slowly recovering from the bear market this time.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

The only one coin that guarantee a profit from long time holding is bitcoin i think.
Othercoins will be replace by new coins but bitcoin is always on the top
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

My case also same like you. I entered in ICO market in 2017. I invested in few good projects which deserves long term holding for fruitful results. But our token values are declining more than ever now and even trading below ICO prices. This is because we are in crypto winter. Lots of regulation and development is going on in background compared to previous years. This is not reflected in terms of pricing. Because there is no pure mechanism to determine the value of tokens. Everyone is speculating token prices based on future expectations. I believe our long term holding on good tokens will give fruitful profits in future.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

I just want to share about my friend success story in holding ethereum. So last my friend bought ethereum approximately 15$ per coin earlier 2017 and then he sell ethereum when it reach all time high on the month of december 2017, approximately he sell at 998$ per coin. Then, after he sell it ethereum he just bought a van for business that give them today a stable income in picking up passengers everyday.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

I know that with the hold of coins that know only potential you can earn a lot, especially if their project is successful and many ico sales their coin and if it reaches hardcap with this potential you will earn really great.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

I think most of the people who got rich held on for at least two years.
I know a couple of people who held it for two years, and then they had freedom of wealth.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Patience is the key to success, I've learned that a long time ago. But!  don't forget to take profit sometimes, if it is, even if the asset is very promising and could give thousands of percent profit. This is a big risk and it may not happen. But don't sell everything. I had a thing with NEO. I held it for a whole year, bought it during ICO, sold it for $ 10 and was very happy until the price reached $ 100. I could have bought myself a small island.)

Theresachinyere

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

i have benefited greatly from long term holding and that is exactly what has made me the most profits in this sector
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

Now i am Holding some Onions and its  altready 1 year and will hold in future hope i will have good profit from it i belive in Onions hope they will make me succes story.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

I remember that I'm holding my BTC since its price is just $1k each. Then when it hits the $20k ATH, after more than a year of holding; I was able to sell most of my BTC which I earn almost 2000% per coin. This just shows that we should never be discourage holding our coin which we know has a huge potential to be successful.
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Since 2018, long-term investment has been encrypted at a loss. In the early stage of encryption, long-term investment will surely make money, but now it has passed the stage of long-term investment.

jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

My history of long-term investment lasts one year and has not yet been completed, but at the moment my portfolio suffers only losses.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

I started accumulating different coins and tokens from my bounty rewards and ico participation since October last year so I could say that the oldest assets I have at present is 9 months old only. As for me I always extend my patience in holding all my altcoins because I believed that with all those cryptocurrency I have at the moment there will be one token that could grant my wishes and I hope I will be fortunate enough to secure the future of my children thru cryptocurrency.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

I do not recommend long holding. If you have idle funds. You can hold it for a long time without financial pressure. Don't hold it for a long time if you have financial pressure. Because if the market is in a bear market. So you'll lose a lot.

nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:14:09 AM

It is very cool to earn from long time holding. Holding always pays if the time is correct. I mean if you hold your coin in the right time you must get profit. Minimum 100% is sure to profit for holding. At the moment bitcoin is the best choice for hold since it remains very down. When bitcoin going to down 20% ( after 20% down ) I buy 100$ worth eth and it is 200% means in the rock now.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

I think the earnings from long time holdings is okay to do because the more you hold for the long of period of time, the more chances of earning a good amount of income or profit in this kind of business.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

I think that crypto currency is the best investment for securing your pension fund. I do not expect that I can multiply the income for a period of several years (must pass a minimum of 10 -15). In addition, I constantly optimize my portfolio - adding coins from perspective projects and removing those coins in which I was disappointed. My confidence in the future of the crypto currency has not changed over the years, it only grows stronger!
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

I can say it that I am a proud holder of crypto because since when I have been holding crypto, I have had success story because the coin I invest and hold are some of the most potential and best coin in crypto, sometime I hold for as long as 2years no matter the market condition and when it ha risen to a price I know I can make reasonable profit, I sell them.
Good strategy. I think the main part is the ability to sell the coins at its best price. With that I still have some problems) need more experience.
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

If you're a long-term investor focus on making profit by the rule of 'buy low, sell high'. Seriously, you have to be confident in buying on low levels and not feeling 'bad' selling on higher price levels. Focus on making profit not only holding crypto Smiley
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

Holding now not good from my thinking. I did not get any good profit for holding. Now I believe now only trade. Trade is now best way for earning money. Big budget for trade, take a big profit from various kinds of exchanger.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: