Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings  (Read 625 times)
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

Hi;

Some of my coins are 75% price dropped since I bought. In this case selling is not an option for me. Eventually price will go up as it happens before and I will take my profit once again.

Kind regards
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlo1001

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:11:14 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.
I am a holder too so I really know what you feel. I hold my coins in about 1 year and I am still waiting for better price. Patient is the most nude will feature of our character if you want to earn from holding.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

I use to hodl trx and dent for a long time. I believe this two is slowly but surely making development. I decide to hodl it for a long time since last year because I see a good potential to this two token.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

I kept Last 4  months  Ziliqa Coin.   it gave me 4x potential. its a huge to me. but most are now 50% loss. what to do. we are expecting another bull run

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

There are pros and cons in holding wherein by the time you hold your alts and later it made a big pump then it would be better to sell off your alts and enjoy the profit. However,in the event during holding, the market price had undergo a bear market and still you hold your alts while waiting to recover but then it had continued to go down trend, therefore it may be wrong to hold too long.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

I am a holder and most time I hold on long term and I can say it that I have made very good profits from the coin I hold. I hold my coin for 1 year 0r two and even more depending on the potentials of the coin.
smarttokenguy

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

What about earning from holding crypto that you get from bounties?Cheesy
BooMoon

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

I have no successful experience, but my friends around me have successful examples, so I can share some experiences with you. It's currently at a low point. This is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Wait for the market to pick up again and sell them, then you can get wealth from it.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

I just started dedicating my time on cryptocurrency this year so I  haven't earned big money yet from my holdings. Hopefully by the end of this year I will become one of the luckiest holders of some coins and tokens in my wallet. It's very inspiring to see that some people has become a millionaire just by long time holding of some coins.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
smarttokenguy

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

I just started dedicating my time on cryptocurrency this year so I  haven't earned big money yet from my holdings. Hopefully by the end of this year I will become one of the luckiest holders of some coins and tokens in my wallet. It's very inspiring to see that some people has become a millionaire just by long time holding of some coins.

I can tell you for sure that there are some promising coins that have successfully completed ICO in 2017, early 2018 like Shift, Humaniq, Revain, AdHive.
Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

I have the same situation as you do. However, my friend  managed to increase his investments. He invested a small amount in several growing ISO and in half a year his investments have more than doubled. But this success was rather provided by the right time of investments

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Yes, you are right, we are all experiencing the same things as you. The current market downturn makes it harder for us to wait. If we want to sell coins, we will regret it.
We need more patience.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

I am currently holding bitcoin and some other maintream altcoins for a few months and the results have been not so good, but there is definitely profit, I mean I prefer to have my money for savings in the form of cryptocurrencies, it mean I can get profits, no matter how little they are, they are still worth it.
PIMPdev

Activity: 583
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:02:27 PM

I think most of the people who got rich held on for at least two years.
I know a couple of people who held it for two years, and then they had freedom of wealth.

I agree with you because I am still holding my coins and that I'm doing about 1 year. My personal strategy consists of only 2 years of holding, but I think it can change for more.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

I'm in the long times crypto market. My works didn't always work out well, i earned a lot from some coins, i lost some and all my movements took their place in my life as an experience. Holding it for a long time is not always the right move.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1586

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

To be honest, I have not made more than x2 in long term holdings, since I joined the cripto mining and then investing, but not as early as some people who hoarded plenty of bitcoin and now are living la vida loca.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

I'm in the long times crypto market. My works didn't always work out well, i earned a lot from some coins, i lost some and all my movements took their place in my life as an experience. Holding it for a long time is not always the right move.
There should be a specific investment plan in each stage of the market to be able to invest in the most effective way. At the moment I think that short-term trading is good because the market is volatile, if you hold the stock, you can hold on to the market.

jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

It depends on the coin so coins are not just worth the patience if you can thoroughly examine the coin to see that i will bring you lots and lots of return then hold on but if it wont please do not waste your time holding it give it up
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

The most successful traders/investors in the field like SecretsOfCrypto and needacoin are the longest term hodlers. But holding is good only if you have a good entry (risk/reward wise) and you chose a project wisely (good fundamentals, inflation, community, a lot of parameters). Buying the top of a fresh shitcoin's pump isn't the way to go.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

I wouldn't lose patience at this point.  The entire market is clobbered.  Everything is experiencing this downturn aside from maybe 1% of the coins.  If it was just your coin having an issue then I would say you need to wait for an uptick and sell. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: