Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings  (Read 625 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

I have started investing in crypto assets recently and I don't have any successful story now because it is a long term investment I have made and I need to wait at least a year for the outcome. But, I heard from my friends that their investments which was made a year back have yielded a good profit, some of my friends have tripple their investment within a year.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 718

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:02:12 PM

I have a friend who had some altcoins and had it holding for about some months. He had told me that the coin has good potential and then I had invested in it too. I am still holding it. My friend though had some emergency and had to sell it. But the returns he got were surprisingly 6x times more than the initial capital. Since then BTC price dropped hard and along with it the atcoins dropped harder due to which I am still holding those coins. I am not upset about it though because the project is amazing and I believe holding it for long will definitely create significant bigger returns.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

I wouldn't lose patience at this point.  The entire market is clobbered.  Everything is experiencing this downturn aside from maybe 1% of the coins.  If it was just your coin having an issue then I would say you need to wait for an uptick and sell. 
The thing you do is right. Stay patient and wait for the market to rise with the best coins in your opinion. Some success stories that I heard from holding in a long time with strong patience.
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

Long term projects like holding gave me so many chances for changes and opportunities to earn money that I am planning to deal with it later as well.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:09:35 PM

I think that in the past few years, many people have succeeded in becoming rich by long-term holdings, but this year's market is not the case. Many people have suffered even more losses because of long-term holdings!

Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

Buy or hold is a subject of special admiration for beginning cryptocurrency traders. Stories about bitcoin millionaires, kept on his coin purse for several years - one of the main reasons for the popularity of this strategy. Since cryptocurrency market is still very young, many traders believe that the effectiveness of buy or hold will remain very high in the next 3 - 5 years.
The main risk when working with this strategy is a sharp collapse or a long drop in the value of the asset. When investing funds for a long period, you need to be prepared for the fact that in case of an unsuccessful combination of circumstances, the value of the asset may fall several times.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

I have very simple advice. Try to forget about cryptocurrency. The main thing is not to sell your tokens. In the future, there will be growth and it will be possible to make some decisions. And now the main thing do not make mistakes and do not sell. Although I understand that it is very difficult to stop being interested in cryptocurrency.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Yes we can benefit greatly from hold long-term token. but not all the coins for the long term. coins such as the bitcoin ethereum and perfectly suited to hold long term. can you imagine when you have a bitcoin in 2010 and still hold it until now how much profit can you get?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

If you buy coins now you won't have to wait long. I think that in a few months the market will please us.

Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.
The problem in long term holding is that, not all coins are worthy of holding for years. Especially in newly listed tokens wherein only some are having price increase upon being listed on different exchangers so if  a coin is not that promising, selling would be a better option and investing to other huge crypto in the market such as Bitcoin and ethereum which are having higher chance to pump for a long run.

ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

earning in long term holdings might give you a maximum amount of profit, because you have the chance to sell at the highest price, but the thing is, you must be patient enough to wait until that time comes.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

In times of super dip of altcoin price repeatedly, i am mow convinced that you are only minimizing the potential of earning the real passive income when holding an altcoin. Lots of negative thinking are coming and regrets. I somehow made some profit in holdings but most of the tokens i hold for a long time now went down its price for almost -70%.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

I prefer to buy and forget. Like any other investment, the returns are worthwhile only in the long term. I follow the policy of revisiting my investments only when I need the funds. And then I liquidate the ones with lowest returns and prospects. Same with cryptocurrency. Try not to think about it or follow the prices every day. It just adds to stress. 
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

When you buy some commodity you should know what your strategy will be with it. So when you buy some coin you already know how long will you hold it and what is you stop loss and take limit. If you do not have the strategy like this it will be really hard for you to earn money on any market.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.
if you invest long term, patience is the main key that must be prepared before investing, in the end the results are always varied, because in crypto nobody always knows what the final result will be like.
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

People who have been investing in crypto for a long time since 2018 are losing money, and the market's decline has sent investors' hearts crashing.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

If you find a coin and hold it for long periods, you will get a profit for that time if the coin continues to grow and get noticed in the market. I have seen coins rise several times over a long time
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

There are different token in crypto currency, there are for short term and a long term hold.
you need to have the guts to hold for that long.
be wise everytime, you should make a research for it, it will help you to decide when to sell.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

in my experience, i've been holding ripple since 2014, when it's only 0.008$ and selling it on january 2018, when it's hit $2. i've hold 30,000 ripples in total. that was my best investment so far
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

to work on following use of returns with tasks of evaluation as those might as begun on supports with presence of different unit of indication to put on aspects of mirrors with future projection as the initials on number with target to manage within the complete of terms with the trading plan.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: