Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4542 times)
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

I thinks it may take some times but bitcoin will be legalized in southeast asia. Bitcoin is getting acceptance from all over the world. I hope sooner or later there will be no place where btc is illegal.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

Yeah i have heard that there are some countries in asia where btc is still illegal. Maybe they don't have the proper knowledge about btc. I think they will accept it soon.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

this is very difficult, we can not force the government to legalize bitcoin. with all the considerations of every aspect, they make the decision to ban bitcoin.

the government recognizes that public enthusiasm for bitcoin and crypto is huge, but the government wants to try to be a hero by save the public from crypto risk, but by banning it.

and I think that's not the solution, but the solution is we have spread the crypto world to the public, the positive impact is make public conscious, and the negative impact is that we will be hated by some people especially by government, because we try to against them .
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

They should legalize bitcoin as soon as possible. It will create many opportunities to their people. I think they will do it soon as bitcoin is already very popular in that region.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

It won't be easy for other countries to accept bitcoin. Having the issues where bitcoin is involved, it will take time or atleast never be legalized in some countries. As long as there are problems such as its use for money laundering and other illegal activities, government won't allow it citizens to use it. There will aways be an exception to the rule. Just keep promoting and atleast state facts and benefits of using it will help. Though you cannot force or please everybody.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

The majority in southeast asia is still not very clear about the regulation of bitcoin. but i see singapore is very active and some big projects are there. possibly other countries are still considering giving new regulation to bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

in the Southeast Asia there are many issues and rumors, I have heard about the legalized bitcoin in Southeast Asia will be in 2018 but I have heard about community from southeast Asia want to makes bitcoin drop and want to 'kill' bitcoin, I don't know if the rumors are real or not, but we should not mind about it

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Many countries in southeast asian has no policy about cryptocurrency but they don't interfere on this  operation instead they are just giving warning to their countrymen to take precautions and enter at own risk

Though this year some countries are giving good sights on crypto to be adapted because they are seeing how beneficial this community to their countries
JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

From my point of view, it's impractical because government is trying to kill bitcoin worldwide. THUS, to make bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal is too difficult
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:40:41 AM

There will be a bigger chance that the bitcoin will be legal in southeast asia, because there is one country in that region is now accepting cryptos and bitcoin, so sooner it will be legit in using bitcoin in the southeast asia .
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

personally, with the development of bitcoin, i strongly believe that it will be legalized soon. that's just what i hope
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:29 AM

I think bitcoin will also be as soon as legal in southeast asia, and we can share our experience of the good things we get from bitcoin so that everyone responds to bitcoin better and can be accepted in all the southeast Asian countries.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

I guess not, not in the near future.  Some countries already banned cryptocurrencies.

I've red that Japanese government was preparing for licence for crypto markets. This is the legalization, I think.
Here are countries in Southeast Asia:
Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.  Japan and China is not in Southeast Asia.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

I am one of the people living in southeast asia country, indeed for now my country is one of southeast asia country that has not legalized crypto, but my country does not forbid to have coin crypto and do trade but i still hope for my country future and other Southeast Asian countries legalize crypto in his country, as it will certainly make the crypto world much more developed again.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

Just like other continents,this is impossible to happen that whole of them will accept bitcoin because every country has their own policy and strategy to run their governments,and just like some country they are concerns about what would be their peoples future so this must happen,what is important is the majority of the continent will accept cryptocurrency thats what we only need to survive and progress

jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

SOUTH WEST OF ASIA WILL BE CHINA, because the more governments give the green light to bitcoin, it is good to give more trust to the people and secure their money in the well-identified exchange houses where they work as an agent in Japan. they respond if they have a security breach that is why legalization is pocitive although we know that bitcoin is auditable therefore it is more legal than any currency in the world

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

I hope it will, because the peoples in southeast asia a lot using bitcoin as their transaction even to get money. So bitcoins really need legalization in there, well I've heard that Thailands getting close for it, so it will take time.
popelene1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

This will happen one day they have a lot of people in southeast Asia making use of bitcoin, the more the demand and the more the government will be interested in it and make it legaliized.
Conthongon234

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

Central banks in Southeast Asia are now taking a cautious stance towards the rise of virtual currencies but it is inevitable that they will adopt the basic technology or blockchain technology.
For the financial industry, blockchain technology promises faster, safer and safer transactions. So I believe the future of Bitcoin in Southeast Asia will develop in a positive way
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

any activity with cryptocurrency all has a negative and positive side in the investment if the legal bitcoin in asia of course the security of the investors with the investment can be maintained by the government that recognizes as the applicable currency

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: