Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: There's a lot of hype with crypto. Why?
There's a lot of hype with crypto. Why? - 12 (85.7%)
Do not join the crowd - 2 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so much hype on crypto  (Read 1518 times)
cryptohobbs7

Activity: 391
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

I totally  have the same opinion with you. Cryptocurrency is a very attractive topic. This market is largely the same as other markets. He does not excuse beginners. You have to be prepared for everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

Because most do not know what they’re investing in and would rather listen to the crowd. What happens then? Prices crash once you’ve bought into it. Taking a loan or using all your life savings can be hugely risky, especially if you do not have the prerequisite knowledge on the tech and the coins. Be informed. Ask the right people. Arm yourself with knowledge before jumping on the hype-wagon. This would significantly reduce your risk and most importantly, position you to invest in the long-term fundamentals of the technology.

Because people are hungry for quick and easy money. Especially when your friend tells you how he made a lot of money with almost nothing. Unfortunately, people do not understand that when they enter the market on a hype, then at this time you need to sell and not buy.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

because its like a revolution like finding Internet. crypto and blockchain is useful for logistics, banking and lot more real world usecases. even it saves huge amount of money. so lot of companies are now looking to adopt crypto for their daily work.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

because it involves $ and tech. there's actually a real use for blockchain, + it's a never-before-seen asset class, not hard to see why it attracts so much ppl - tech enthusiasts, business folks, speculators.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

Mostly newbies enticed by others earning and they usually took risk on others word and end up in loss. Many of us who are trading from long time they know sometimes we earn unexpected ROI from some coins that's the hype in crypto market. So many traders trade like a gambler in hope of huge earning & they end up in loss. So one should invest money wisely first learn the art of trading and analysis then jump into the market. Understand the market fundamentals it's not easy money.

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

there is no hype at all right now comparing with last year. it was very popular even on tv last year. we were watching news about bitcoin everyday on tv channels. i think bitcoin and crypto market are a bit underrated this year.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

there is no hype at all right now comparing with last year. it was very popular even on tv last year. we were watching news about bitcoin everyday on tv channels. i think bitcoin and crypto market are a bit underrated this year.
if not only negative information sounds, And even that information that deceives new users, then the crypto-currency market will feel the lack of demand for crypto currency. This in turn affects the pricing of many coins and will lead to the fact that the market will be in red.

]
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

Enter the word "bitcoin" in the Google search box and you will be amazed by the abundance of results. Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrencies are rock and roll of today's youth. If the popularity of bitcoin in Google Trends begins to grow, it will be a good indicator of the return of investors to the market. Part of the society treats bitcoin negatively, but the level of interest in it clearly shows that the crypto currency has everything necessary to enter the mainstream.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

Off course when there are news when couple of people start buying plenty people start buying and the price goes up just because of the hype. Its still early and there no coins that are in real use case except exchanges. Soon it will change and it will bring more stability. I feel 2019 will be the year of beginning of adoption
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

So much hype around crypto is because whales got many crypto at low prices and now they can make money selling them to newcommers...But blockchain tech is really good also and this will be future

That's one way of giving opportunity to new learners of crypto, so hype will always happen in the market price. Buying and selling using hype prices definitely attracts new investors as well as, triggers pumping price if other great traders ride on that strategy. Although this had negative feedbacks, but it couldn't be stopped in the reality of the situation.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

We can not say that there is any movement of hype this year, on the contrary, because the market is very volatile and still in its bearish movement
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:56:42 AM

From my perspective i think hype is increase because investors are investing lots of money on this market. But i believe if blockchain technology improve then these type of fraud will reduce also.
DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

As the days are passing, cryptocurrency market is getting more exposure. People now believe it to be an easy way of income without knowing to the depth of it. They are not learning the basics of cryptocurrency rather making a hype of it due to circumstances.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

Don't buy crypto for loaned money, it isn't smart decision. My personal opinion is that there is more hype around crypto because of significant price increase. people become greedy and crypto turns out market of hopes.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

There is so much hype in crypto because they wanted to earn money from hype. Catch the opportunity to earn for some since price is volatile they can have a profit.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

People nowadays are too lazy to make their own research. Most of them rely on other people's opinions and reviews. Not all of the posts here are true and not everything you can get from reviews from people is really good as it is. Because people are lazy, they are easily fooled by blandishments and lies. This in turn results to loss and regret.

DavidCallahan

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

The question should be why wouldn't there be a hype. This is an intangible currency, which was created by an anonymous person or group. On top of that, it is limited in numbers. And this coins can be used instead of a fiat. So, the hype is justified.
Keras kojor

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

I think there is no hype, crypto lives in the reality of decentralized finance that is characterized by technological innovations united by software placed in different parts of the world and contributes their own quota for solution development and is paid for by their technology.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:57:17 AM

More and more people choose to join ICO because of the potential huge profits in the future.
But most of the time it looks like a ponzi scheme, so I don't like ICO.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

I agree. Knowledge is needed before we invest on something. I think majority of investor knows the risk of crypto and they are willing to place their money on it. That is their right and if they decide to dump their coin, we don't have the right to stop them. They can sell it anytime and the best thing that we could do is to buy it from them. Without those weak hodlers, we can't buy coins at a cheap price.  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: