Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your favorite Altcoins to trade or HODL right now?  (Read 1651 times)
nitrinto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

my favorite altcoin for trading or long term investment is Ethereum. I think that Ethereum is the most promising altcoin on the cryptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emmiebrizzie

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:23:09 PM

My favorite coin for now is WANCHAIN (WAN) and ICON (ICX). I have been following the both coins since after their ICOs and i can bet anything on them
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

my favorite altcoin for now is Stellar and now Stellar prices are rising so high that it makes me get a big profit.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

After BTC, There are some altcoins I would like to choose. ETH, XRT, Litecoin, kakushin are my choices to invest on. They all are likely stable in the market and goes with my conditions and needs. Actually, In case of choosing altcoins, you should consider your own choices which suits you most and liked by you.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

Recently I have invested on Ethereum but I still do not get any benefit from there because Ethereum still stable. But I hope it takes some time but I'll take some coin on my wallets from here.
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

I directly don't have any favourite altcoin but if you want my opinion then etherum is on the lead now it price rate is also growing on a very fast, but in the middle of the year it faces a fall so I thing it is better not to involved with any big transactions, but don't completely keep it on hold mode
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?

ETH is my current favourite because the price is relatively stable than other alts.
But i also hodling some ICO tokens which is have a good future such as ETN, NAGA, and will collect some STM later
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?
EOS is a crypto-currency platform, based on blocking technology and created for versatile scaling of decentralized services. It opens access to the accounts.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

My favorite ALTcoin is Ethereum. Ethereum is fair enough and profitable. It has made a good position in the crypto market. This is the second position in the coinmarketcap.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

for now I am more confident and choose to invest in coin coins that have high popularity and old coin coins in the market. one of them is ethereum, i choose ethereum because i see ethereum it seems to increase because bitcoin has increased high a few days ago and ethereum will follow.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

I will still go with eth because eth will be eth and it will keep getting better and better. It is next to btc and will keep it's stand until crypto lives. The other alt that I'm into is omg.
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

I chose ZRX, Dent, Iost and OCN for myself. I do not want to trade them now because there is a difficult situation on the market, and the altcoins are almost not growing now. But I think that in a few months we will still be able to see the new season for altocoins.
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

I only invested in ETH, and I think all the tokens are at a low point. Grin Grin
However, ETH is a real valuable token currency, so I think ETH is worth buying and holding for a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Monero is able to quickly win back even big drops. The growth of quotations can reach 15% per day, while the declines have a smaller amplitude (3-7%), but can last for a long time - up to several days.
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

I think Eth will really have a lot of surprises this year. so I keep a certain amount of elimination. it also touched on bounty trading. I also think that speed and fee are a little more advantageous than others.
you are right, very good save ETHEREUM, there are many possibilities of ETH will lead in front because most of all transaction tokens through ETH
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

eos and neo i heard are fine and there are a ,ot kf peopel who love them and are for them, so it hinkwe csn trust those cryptocurrencies
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

I think Eth will really have a lot of surprises this year. so I keep a certain amount of elimination. it also touched on bounty trading. I also think that speed and fee are a little more advantageous than others.
you are right, very good save ETHEREUM, there are many possibilities of ETH will lead in front because most of all transaction tokens through ETH
ethereum has always been good, even if it had some troubles, i think you can trust it and invest in it fkr a long term
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

I believe with bitcoin and eth having a good market and a good potential future, I am collecting and investing this coin and also a good bit of altcoin and holding it for a long time.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

I'm hodling ethereum for fucking sake! other altcoin that i belive will give huge profit is tron. If you want to take invest in ICO i think you can buy some cryptassist token. You can read more about the project on their website. This is a massive project and i think has a bright future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
shaonirfan

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

In crypo world, experience must be achieved. I recommend you to use your own experiences and buy altcoins what are seems to you as profitable
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: