Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:31:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your favorite Altcoins to trade or HODL right now?  (Read 1655 times)
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?
I don't know what to say more than I love Ethereum to hold... I know that it is not the best time for it right now and also there is some of the project who claim to overthrow the Ethereum, but anyway.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:15:06 AM

That depends on short term and long term prospects for me. I prefer diversifying my investment rather than going all in into a single coin. Also, I prefer HODLING over day trading. I would categorize my favorite altcoins to HODL in this manner at the moment:

Short-term: DENT, TRON, DeepOnion, Cardano, ETN

Long-term: Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, Stellar, Ripple

These are my favorites currently and am expecting decent profits through these coins when the market rallies like crazy later this year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:16:43 AM

Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?
Hold. I am sure we are all here more often work bounty campaign than trading that is bounty no big risk. so we rarely open the market. then with such situation we should be able to strategize with hold
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

A friend introduced me to IOTA and i'm really liking it so far, here's an overview IOTA has a  DAG-based data-network build for machine to machine transactions where you complete proof of work for 2 other transactions before yours is processed. People also seem to forget that IOTA software is only half of the picture; The IOTA devs have been working on processor hardware that can complete proof of work at a machine level. Expect big things of IOTA in the next few months as they ramp up announcements.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

I have ETH, ATL and CS, not popular but depend my calculation it will survive. Eth is good and until now become the main income for me. About ATL and CS, I calculate depend technical method and have faith they will have good price action. Now I only invest/ trade with coins that have history, ignore new coin because they don't have proof to survive. Let them show their performance and good luck to you.

pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

Some of the chains I am most interested in bringing to the ARK ecosystem through ACES are bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, monero, and raiblocks. This suite of cryptocurrencies would provide a massive amount of utility to a user of ARK. The big three provide attractive fiat gateways as well as mainstream merchant payments and smart contract deployments. Monero would provide a connection hub to privacy for ARK users and a utility gateway to Monero users. RaiBlocks would be an interesting gateway for ARK smart bridge microtransactions while helping the RaiBlocks network by having services and listeners acting as nodes for both networks.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

The altcoin in the top 20 on coinmarketcap is very interesting and investment!
Investing in digital money is quite risky, choosing a profitable project is quite difficult! Be considerate when participating.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:27:57 AM

The altcoin in the top 20 on coinmarketcap is very interesting and investment!
Investing in digital money is quite risky, choosing a profitable project is quite difficult! Be considerate when participating.
my cavorite coins in terms of trading is XMR or what we called monero. this coin is stable and have a good performance too. and the coin that I want for holding is the ethereum. this is always mext after the bitcoin so I have a feeling that someday the price of the ethereum explode too. so I'll nust waiting for that time.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:32 AM

Cardano in the near future has every chance to become a leader in the market of crypto-currencies. At the moment, the palm tree still holds Ethereum, but eventually, in its place will be aimed specifically at Cardano. The main indicator is the growing popularity of this currency, as well as recognition as an official means of payment in Japan and other Asian countries.
My favorite Altcoin to resist now is bitcoin because bitcoin from early 2018 until now it has not been re-stabilized and so now many people are holding bitcoin and investing in Bitcoin in the short term because many people say if bitcoin price soon the bitcoin price will come back

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

for now, my favourite altcoins is ethereum and waves,
because both have a good team and huge community with well known dev too
the dev team is not only well know but i can say they are genius mate  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

I think Eth will really have a lot of surprises this year. so I keep a certain amount of elimination. it also touched on bounty trading. I also think that speed and fee are a little more advantageous than others.
you are right, very good save ETHEREUM, there are many possibilities of ETH will lead in front because most of all transaction tokens through ETH
ethereum has always been good, even if it had some troubles, i think you can trust it and invest in it fkr a long term
My favorite Altcoin this time is EOS. with a high enough price I am more interested to use it as a trading that makes a considerable profit we can accept and make main advantage going forward. premises siring over time is able to produce more profits in the future.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

I will still choose the altcoin which is on 20 coin market cap rankings. For now I will hold Ethereum, Ripple, and waves, I am sure this altcoin will surprise and profit me, I am sure it will happen at the end of the year.
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:35:46 AM

From my opinion i am happy with NEO and ETH. with proper research you can go for this.
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

Personally my favorite altcoin is bitcoin. It’s a great coin for invest. Many people’s are investing on this project and earn lots of profit. This coins price fluctuation rang is low that’s why it is more popular among the people.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

For HODL I prefer the long term. And the coins that are left for me HODL now are ETH because the other coins are partially sold, because at that time I was in need of money. Regarding trading I do not really follow it, because the science I have not enough still need a lot to learn first.

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

my favorite altcoin is Ethereum. and I invested in it in the long run. I think that after a while it will rise in price.

Next year, the cost of the etherium can significantly reduce the backlog of bitcoin indicators, experts admit. At the same time, much will depend on the dynamics of technological infrastructure development, which will remain an important component of competition.
My favorite Altcoin is Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, and Bitcoin because I know the coins above can last for a long time and so now you can hold this coin until everything improves and can be stable again because Altcoin declines for a long time let alone this coin can for long-term investment

mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

for the time being I am holding VET altcoins currently listing on binaries market, and I think the altcoin has a high potential for long-term investment.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

Ethereum still have lots of potential because it's the coin most used by ICOs.

EOS with its launch of mainnet has become very interesting and has also a good and skilled team.

Lol EOS has nothing to do with its buggy mainnet. I would not say a lot about that but it's totally fail. There was so many delays and it looks even worst than ADA. Ethereum is widely adopted by so many people . But bitcoin is more preferable right now.
for my favorite Altcoin at the moment is Ethereum. with the ability to develop a high enough to be very good with the time to use it to hold and generate big profits than ever before. so very good with this ability to increase the growth of the present and generate much greater profits in the future.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

Just bought NagriCOin and plan to hodl it for a long time
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

According to present situation i suggest you for Ethereum and OMX. Before research try to get knowledge about this two and analysis the market situation. hopefully you will get profited.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: