Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:56:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your favorite Altcoins to trade or HODL right now?  (Read 1655 times)
HEAUSUCE

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

Bitcoin always play a vital role in term of profite, I am holding ETH beside Bitcoin.The price of ETH is stable at this time and the volume is large.Ethereum have a smart contract technology based on blockchain. So, I think choice is yours but you should analyze the present market condition.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?

Mostly my favorite altcoin to trade in is ethereum. the way that the coin always seem to be able to recover to good prices is remarkable and that is exactly what you need from a coin if you want to make money from trading in the coin. Another coin for me would be neo, there is a lot of people backing this coin so you always know that no matter how far down the prices fall, there is always a recovery coming in.
DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

Ethereum will always be my favourite altcoin to hodl. I still believe that ethereum has a good future ahead. Though recently there has been a price dip, but I'm sure soon ethereum will recover. Among the other coins, I like hodling Litecoin and cardano as I believe them to be two most potential coins in the market.
Drbriggs

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:16:53 PM

There are a lot of them but considering the market situation right now, its just trading pending when the crypto space will normalize.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

ETH is undoubtedly the most popular altcoins right now. It made its way to the top within the short period of time and is in neck and neck competition with the BTC.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:59:59 AM

I've invested in altcoins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, NEO. OMG and ADA. I also keep some tokens received for bounty companies for quite a long time, but I especially like such as ONL and LYM.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

Indeed, it is very obvious that they are so many new and fresh altcoins the market right now but despite all of these, what Altcoins do you invest with and believes it will be a huge success and can give you the desired profit you want?
very true what you convey the confidence and patience to invest with cryptocurrency to become a successful investor of course take advantage of the slightest opportunity if we already feel lucky
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:22 AM

for now I still keep alcoe localcoinswap, I believe this token or altcoin can be very expensive when the product has been launched, this project is also very helpful for people to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

Ethereum will always be my favourite altcoin to hodl. I still believe that ethereum has a good future ahead. Though recently there has been a price dip, but I'm sure soon ethereum will recover. Among the other coins, I like hodling Litecoin and cardano as I believe them to be two most potential coins in the market.
since ethereum used by much project as their platform, demand to ethereum rise sharply.and price follow it.and if ethereum demand can stable in future or evenmore rise , we will see again ethereum hit more $1k.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

Well the very altcoin i do have and intend to hodl as long as i could is Frescoin token. I think that the coin really have a great potential to moon soon
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:35:07 AM

I choose Eth and now most 75% my asset I use to buy it, very risky but my calculation is right ( depend my experience ). For now I don't have any option to replace my money for long term period except Eth, try to leave bitcoin because not the price but just for delay problem and test my strategy. If I'm correct at 2019 Eth price will rise in high quality and quantity, trust me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

Holding ETHereum. Would add EOS to my portfolio 💼 soon
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

altcoin available in the market very much, we have many choices to choose investment and do trading, I prefer altcoin which have high market capitalization and strong community, I like ethereum, Ripple and Lite coin, I also like Tron, this coin growing fast, There's Cardano and Stellar lumens also have good potential in the future.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

Besides EOS, I still believe in Ethereum. My prediction, Ethereum really has good potential if to hold with long term. And also I read the writing on this topic mostly holds Ethereum, meaning Ethereum is completely trustworthy of its potential.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:20:48 AM

Huge outcome is not on my mind at any chance as i know big expectations may result to big failure,what i want is sure income even in small basis,my folio was filled with old stuff since those coins is my investment and willing to wait for longer time,and i stopped trading for now i only focus on my signature campaign and my regular work this is enough for me so far...maybe when market recovers from this dip then i will consider trading again
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:11:23 AM

NEO, KuCoin Share (KCS), Adex (ADS) are some coins that has seen a stable growth in past months. Stratis, EOS, IOTA are some coins that has really great potential and can prove to be great investment. You should definitely check these coins’ the market graph and analyze and then choose yourself before investing.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Right now, some great altcoins to hold are Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, Strom etc. There is also another called Binance Coin (BNB). Ethereum has been full of surprises since the beginning whereas NEO, Stratis, Cardano are some exciting prospects of recent time. BNB coins are going very strong among the exchange coins. These are likely to do well in the future.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

There are a lot of coins that I beleive in, and feel that they make good investments, and will give good returns. Sadly, I'm only invested in a few of them, because at this point, i'm a bit restricted by funds, and hopefully, I would be able to invest in more in a near time. For now, I'm  hodling BTC, ETH, and tron.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

my favorite coins to hold : ethereum litecoin bitcoin dadi eos
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

My favorite altcoin for trading and holding is Ethereum, because the price often drops very much and when the price go down I will buy it, then when the price go up I will sell it, because in my opinion Ethereum is very fast to give me profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: