Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suprise rise in BTC.  (Read 525 times)
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

At last this surprise rise of the bitcoin is the end off all the rumors about bitcoin and it's the first step toward the top off all the digital currencies and in near future it will definitely stand on the top.
Wild_Potato

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

3 Reasons why Bitcoin price crossed $8350 USD

Bitcoin price soared past $8350 USD today and is up more than 20% in a week sending wave of excitements back to the crypto communities and investors.
To add on to the good news, the price surge is still showing no sign of weakness and some speculators are already predicting the price will hit $10000 in a few days.

1. Bitcoin ETF

2. Facebook and Google backtrack on Cryptocurrency Ads Ban

3. BlackRock

source: https://crypto-business.org/news/24jul18.html

Good enough reasons for me!

It's also broken through the triangle shape it was forming, so there could be room for more upside. It looks like it could have good potential once it clears there for good, but I wouldn't be betting the house on it. Let it make up it's mind as the week closes and we'll have a more definite price direction.

It looked to me like it was building up quite a bit of energy down there and needed to release it eventually. Bitcoin tends to consolidates for long periods of time.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

It is not a miracle. There are no miracles in the crypto world and the crypto market. It just demand and supply, market cap, and market volume. The rise is base on simple economics and mathematics.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:57:49 PM

It's nice to see it growing too, everyone is happy now and as it goes up the alts are dumping which show that the king is in town and others need to be silent, but I think we are still going to see another down trend because I don't believe the bear is gone finally.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

Wow, BTC is indeed a King. I woke up today, checked the market and BTC has raised from $6K to $8K. What a miracle. So happy now, i pray this goes on for a very long time.

Hello, yes, you just have a very good and very important topic .... Huh
Please feel free to read the rules and advice of the forum for creating themes and messages.
PS, Or are you going to every day to us to create a topic about today's bitcoin course?  Wink Grin
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

This is not surprise to me, recently there has been positive news coming for bitcoin, Bitcoin ETF biggest among them and now other alcoins are also gaining momentum, we can see really good bull wave now. Hope it happens and everyone gets nice profits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
flatnose101

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

This is not surprise to me, recently there has been positive news coming for bitcoin, Bitcoin ETF biggest among them and now other alcoins are also gaining momentum, we can see really good bull wave now. Hope it happens and everyone gets nice profits.
yet for some other people that are aware here for that bitcoin can make some way also on how they can take back from what the past is in yes this is such to be more probably about that bitcoin are can take place on that.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

I feel that this is a normal thing while the Bitcoin ETF event is approaching. Prices will rise sharply in a few days. I guess the price of Bitcoin is $ 10,000 in early August
Lovecrafter

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

For me, this was not a surprise. I expected the growth of bitcoin after a big fall, not only from the technical analysis, but the news about the adoption of the SEC solution had a positive impact on its value, which in principle happened
Yarsk

Merit: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

Well I guest this is a regular occurrence in the cryptocurrency world how volatile it is and the fact that it operate on the economic law of demands and supply, when the demands are high the price will definitely go up and so it is that when the demands falls the price will also be affected.
walemil

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

At least this will prove wrong the people who gave been calling the persistent price drop the death of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency. There are speculations that the price may reach $10000 in few weeks from now.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

It's a decent jump but it's also inline with general volatility that we often see with Bitcoin. Like some others have mentioned, it could be supuation related to Bitcoin ETFs apparently on tap. So far those efforts had failed, but perhaps we'll see ETFs in 2018.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

This is not a miracle the hard work of traders and teams that make more and more demand ,old investors have also been active again in the market hopefully ,I also look forward to more demand this year

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Istiriel

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

Wow, BTC is indeed a King. I woke up today, checked the market and BTC has raised from $6K to $8K. What a miracle. So happy now, i pray this goes on for a very long time.
This is the natural behavior of the market. A similar situation was in May. Fluctuation 30% is a normal thing ....
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

This is what bitcoin market trend has been going nowadays. It rises and decline day in day out. The price is not stable now. One thing you should bear in mind is that the crypto market is volatile. The prices changes as and when the need arises.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

i also was thrilled by the sudden increase in prize of the bitcoin framework as it was within seconds and then it further increased to eight thousand dollars with fractions on it. that tells you that it is back and better in pricing.

First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

Not really a surprise since theres so many good sign of pump and it was also posted here. You are just so delay to get the news and got surprised.
Well it was a bull run this week so expect a great deep next time. So don't be so happy if you see the price pump sooner or later it will drop again.

Now Bitcoin is up +30% in one month. Looks like selling time and going back to $5600 where the players are  Wink
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

I am sure you are not the only one surprised. A lot of people are actually wondering how come BTC is just rising living other coins behind.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
ohzeih5n

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

But this wasn't benefical for Alts around as you can see btc dominance increased steadily but marketcap has remained approximately the same thing

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

I am surprised too when I see Bitcoin's price is $8200 today. That's pretty nice level. Recently the "whales" pumped all the crypto currencies, but now they pump only Bitcoin. It seems they changed their investing tactics. Currently the traders can pour their funds from altcoins into Bitcoin, and gain a large profit soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: