Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 02:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suprise rise in BTC.  (Read 538 times)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

It is now certain that bitcoins rises from the second half of the year onward.When Bitcoins is trending down in the first half of the year, I won't bother again because I now that definitely it will go above in a surprise move.
Barqs

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

I just hope it stays headed in this direction  Cheesy
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

Wow, BTC is indeed a King. I woke up today, checked the market and BTC has raised from $6K to $8K. What a miracle. So happy now, i pray this goes on for a very long time.

Yes thats true,  this is a chance to generate a profits again while its rising,  and dont just look at this current price,  because after this pump,  what should be the next?  Of course dump. Dont expect too much because some one can use this moment to dump their bitcoin again.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Wow, BTC is indeed a King. I woke up today, checked the market and BTC has raised from $6K to $8K. What a miracle. So happy now, i pray this goes on for a very long time.

The increase has started again and as usual, I haven't heard a real reason for the sudden price increase. Glad about the increase but still awaiting the synchronized increase with the ETH and other altcoins too; just like we all envisage.
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

It remains exciting whether the Bitcoin price will continue to increase in the long term.
The market is very volatile and in my opinion it will stay that way.

The reason for the rapid increase of over 2000 points are the currently positive reports about the BTC. In Venezuela, workers can withdraw part of their wages in BTC. Japan as one of the largest BTC markets continues to open for crypto-currency.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:56 PM

I think BTC is already starting to move on and preparing for a momentum to a much bigger pump as expected by some crypto experts. I believe, people should not immediately sell their btc to earn their profit however the best price value of btc is still further increasing. I would suggest to hodl your btc and just wait for the right time in selling it such that you may gain a huge profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kotajikikox

Activity: 2464
Merit: 215

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

I'm not very surprising because i expect bitcoin goes rise in this month try to research same scenario like last year 2017 montth of july start jumped the price of bitcoin and month of august people worried about segwit hardfork and the price dumping but after the decision the price goes into the bubble hoping this August didn't dumping the price and stay uprise.

lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Not surprise at all in my opinion. If you analyse the chart you can see a strong resistance at around $6000, so hopefully we will see a steady upwards trend for a little while.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

Nice news,bitcoin is starting to recover now and this is what everybody is waiting to happen all are hoping for the continues upward movement.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

Btc is really surprising price goes to $8k. Hard to predict if this swing up of price may continues or not. It is always volatile so I do hope we could see a continuous trend of bitcoin price since this is the trend were waiting.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

Bitcoin is really the king in crypto and it is evident by the sharp rise in a few days. Surprisingly, all cryptos are still stagnant but bitcoin still stands tall amongst them all.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Erul13

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

not a surprise for bitcoin, now an uptrend for bitcoin. maybe the effects of ETFs can make a lot of people buy a lot of bitcoin, and if it is sold again it will go down again.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

Cannot be considered as a healhty recovery,  but its enough to bring back the amount that i lost last dump. Hoping that it would rise more further to recover my lost and start to gain profit. But im not expecting too much in this recovery,  because sooner or later it will dump again.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

I really do not see the rise in the price of bitcoin from $6000 to $8000 as a surprise.  This is something that do happen nowadays. The crypto market has refused to be stable in the early and middle of this year. Though it is a good news, we are hoping to see it rise to 20k.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:21 PM

Of course it is a very good increase and news but not so surprising with the last goos news regarding facebook unban, India acceptance etc. After long decrease period we are probably now at a new increase wave. And after breaking big resistance BTC had always this kind of behavior. Last bull run from 8K to 12K had the same way.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

I think that this is only the beginning of a new wave of growth. Already in December we will be able to see the price much higher. I think at this point many will begin to actively sell their Bitcoins but growth will continue.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

In recent days, there seems to be strong growth of BTC. But I did not see the growth of the altcoin coin. I'm wondering this.
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

In April there was a such an increase in bitcoin price yet it turn out to be a fake out. Until Bitcoin move to 10,000 USD with this sudden rise in the price, I won't believe is a permanent move.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

I don't think you woke up and saw it rise from $6k to $8k unless you were asleep for almost a week. The market trend is looking very similar to how it did in Mid 2017. Hopefully we can keep this bull run going strong, but the RSI is massively extended right now, so it's unlikely.

feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

Great news for us that bitcoin continue increasing day by day even it is volatile we hope that the every changes that happen will be upward. We are hoping to see the bitcoin price more that its price last year 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: