Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suprise rise in BTC.  (Read 523 times)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Bitcoin continue to increase to give us another hope and bigger profit before end of this year. We hope it will not fluctuate again and continue its recovery from a lot of dumps.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

Wow, BTC is indeed a King. I woke up today, checked the market and BTC has raised from $6K to $8K. What a miracle. So happy now, i pray this goes on for a very long time.

The increase has started again and as usual, I haven't heard a real reason for the sudden price increase. Glad about the increase but still awaiting the synchronized increase with the ETH and other altcoins too; just like we all envisage.

I am expecting for Eth too. But base on experience, its BTC  first before the alts start to rally. BTC is gaining now, and hoping to sustain its increased. They say will start in August for the approval of Bitcoin ETF and  some sources its September. Whatever months it will starts, I hope its true.

Open for Campaigns
Dvibes

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

Although some times i wish the market is down but other times i wish it were like this.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Wow, BTC is indeed a King. I woke up today, checked the market and BTC has raised from $6K to $8K. What a miracle. So happy now, i pray this goes on for a very long time.
The increase of bitcoin just to me as shock even when is was expecting the increase not to this distance with under a week I think all bitcoin investors will be happy as will and hope to see it hit 18k before this year runs out because is see the miracle of increased back in bitcoin and I guess other altcoin will join soon
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

Im expecting this mega bull run since bitcoin etf are confirm and we already in 3rd quarter of this year hoping it will happen on what happen last year a super duper pump up that every one enjoy it, just wait and see what happen to bitcoin.

joganuts

Activity: 355
Merit: 100

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

We are all glad that the market is recovering and I do wish that it will continue to rise and increase more by the end of the year.

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

very dragtical currently only a week bitcoin start pumping, it's just this pump is not followed by other coins like ETH and others, what happened ...? not as usual because when the bitcoin starts moving then the other will come a step behind it
but it's okay because green bitcoin is the long-awaited one

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

I don't think you woke up and saw it rise from $6k to $8k unless you were asleep for almost a week. The market trend is looking very similar to how it did in Mid 2017. Hopefully we can keep this bull run going strong, but the RSI is massively extended right now, so it's unlikely.
Well maybe he is not monitoring the market every seconds of his life.
Its strong in volume and I know it will continue further. Bitcoin will continue to surprise us, and this year is great time for use to have more bitcoin. Trust on this market, look for some atlcoins now its still cheap.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

No this is not a surprise....this is a normal thing and many people in the crypto world expect this

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Its not a surprise rise. It was always on the cards. Its still behind where it should have reached but atleast its coming up now.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

I don't think you woke up and saw it rise from $6k to $8k unless you were asleep for almost a week. The market trend is looking very similar to how it did in Mid 2017. Hopefully we can keep this bull run going strong, but the RSI is massively extended right now, so it's unlikely.
Well maybe he is not monitoring the market every seconds of his life.
Its strong in volume and I know it will continue further. Bitcoin will continue to surprise us, and this year is great time for use to have more bitcoin. Trust on this market, look for some atlcoins now its still cheap.
Bitcoin has proved to be one of the most stable digital assets amid a massive 70 percent market-wide correction with many altcoins still struggling despite Bitcoin now showing signs of recovery.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:03 PM

All of us is happy Ang hoping that no bull trap will happen and all are hoping that bitcoin is continuously to rise so we can gain a good profit now from a that bear market.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
CryptoLucy

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

question how much more it will grow ?
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

I doubt that this is a real full-fledged growth. However, like any of you, I would be very happy that this was indeed the growth of bitcoin, and consequently of the entire crypto-currency roar. However, something does not give me rest ... there is no really serious reason for this to happen. There was no global event that could stimulate the growth of bitcoin capitalization and the market as a whole.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

question how much more it will grow ?
No one will know how much it will grow but this is good sign that there are still many people who are continue using and investing in bitcoin. I feel that many bitcoin users are now triggered to buy lots of bitcoin incase it will increase the value continuously.

Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

For the past days, bitcoin increase its price for some hundred dollar, if this continue, i guess that we will be surprised to see that bitcoin price increase in just a week, maybe it reach $10,000. I think that bitcoin will decrease again, and the real bull run will happen in the months of september to december. I suggest that before the bull run happen, buy more bitcoin now, for us to earn bigger profit when bull run happen.

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:07:31 AM

At least the price is moving at a constant pace. Hopefully it recovers at 10k soon.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

The surprise rise in bitcoins will just happen in december because people today are still holding their coins but the market price is slowly increasing because people today believes the prediction of other crypto analyst.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

Not really a surprise since theres so many good sign of pump and it was also posted here. You are just so delay to get the news and got surprised.
Well it was a bull run this week so expect a great deep next time. So don't be so happy if you see the price pump sooner or later it will drop again.

The Chinese investor who has 100,000 Bitcoins at $12000 can sell now to minimize his losses.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

I understand some of the reasons that are standing behind their significant rise, but I am not hurry to be happy about that because I also know that it can be a very long way to ride and recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: