Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:39:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market is coming back strong this autumn?  (Read 657 times)
Rainbow009

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:35:34 PM

I think quarter 4 of the year would really see crypto regain a but of stability and organic growth. As to the extent of the growth and wether we can replicate the pump of last December, we have to wait and see.
irenejcolla

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:08:54 AM

I think it would thrive back this winter. Bitcoin is slowly recovering, isn’t it? It will hit new record by the end of 2018.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

it seems like Bitcoin is ready to pass 7800, how you feeling about this?
Bitcoin has already passed the mark of 7800 dollars and now its rate, according to CoinMarketCap, is 8180 dollars. We see that bitcoin fluctuates slightly in its price, while slightly increasing in its value. However, it is hardly possible to count it as growth. Most likely, the good growth of bitcoin in price, and with it the general rise of the crypto-currency market, will begin already in autumn, or even in the second half of autumn. While it is difficult to predict.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:20:25 AM

I think it would thrive back this winter. Bitcoin is slowly recovering, isn’t it? It will hit new record by the end of 2018.
First though, bitcoin prices are not determined by winter, spring, autumn or any other season.

The bitcoin price increase that occurred on yesterday was due to the ETH bitcoin proposal against the SEC, but today the proposal was rejected by the SEC that made the bitcoin price decline again.

So, bitcoin prices are very fragile because it is determined by various information whether it is good information and bad information. I guess this has become a culture by every investor, they will decide to sell or buy bitcoin because of some news.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

For this is now the beginning for the increasing of market just hold and be patient that is the key here in cryptocurrency world
Salamita

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

We should  patiently wait for the bull run to come... Bitcoin should give us more surprises..
Quickharmas

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

If this year BTC and rest of market will not rise to last year's levels,
it will stagnate and rise 2020 after/before BTC halving i think.
I think 2020 will be huge pump on all crypto market, 2018 year is not necessary
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

My prediction, currently only temporary recovery.
Bull run will occur end of August until the end of this year.
hopefully.
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

That is a positive sign. Bitcoin is slowly recovering from the overcast days, I think the bitcoin price in the fall may exceed $ 8000 A lot of altcoins are recovering under.

hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

I believe market will be improved. Closer to the end of the year market will be back refreshed and the price of the coin up. According to my prediction in the month september coins will begin to increased. Wait.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

Now we can see recovering of the market, the news of cryptocurrency are promising to continue recovering. What about autumn, I think the market will be stronger than now, but to coming back strong we must wait the end of this year.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

Bitcoin market is really getting ready for the bull run, that's if the ETF will be approved by SEC in August so a lot of people are buying the bitcoin so that that won't miss out just in case ETF got approved.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Bitcoin already passed that price, we are looking at bitcoin crossing 10k level which would signal a strong bull coming and it's possible that would happen, because a lot of people are buying bitcoin, the media is hyping bitcoin, so let's watch and see how it goes.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:56:13 PM

A mix between hope and belief, end up with a notion that BTC is on its way back up though it might not rocket like 2017.  

I would say at around 50% of last years autumn/winter which would still be pretty good especially if early 2019 it would not crash like earlier this year.

Less political and "Exchange security" fomo would encourage stable growth for crypto currency so we cant really rely on charts to fully forecast when we have idiots in  sensitive positions creating fomo here and there... Crypto Currency is somewhat inevitable, lets embrace it instead of resisting and making life uselessly hard for all parties.

BTC to ATH 19k'ish around Xmas is my prediction.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

I think the price of cryptocurrency coin will not come back and recover by itself the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can make a price recovery when there is good news and when there is a buy coin if no one buys it will be very difficult to make a price increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Felipes Miendes

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

I think people are too much focused about BTC price on daily basis, The focus should be the end of the year .
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

Whales are the biggest wall in crypto market. To make profit they can manipulate entire market for example EOS and Mt.Gox Scam. But lets hope for the best and BTC will reach $25k till the end of December 2018.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

I really believe in that. Crypto has future, bitcoin has future. I think that we don't see bitcoin fever like 2017, but I sure that price of BTC and other coins will grow in autumn.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

yes of course the condition of the price of cryptocurrency in the exchange will again experience an increase in price you can do just wait until the price back up lest you sell the assets you have at a very cheap price because I am sure it will make you lose and lose assets that you have.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

I think we do not blame the season because investors are start to buy continuously it will going to moon. But still many investors are panic in volatile market so once it will stable in future many peoples are believe the Bitcoin and again all are interested to participate in trading and I hope this year we will see the big pump on end of the year.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: