Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the market is coming back strong this autumn?  (Read 653 times)
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

Friends, do not expect anything from the market! Investing in the crypto currency is a long-term project and you will not be able to get results quickly! The fact that he will grow - that's for sure! Our task is to wait! Who is investing now - will become rich!
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Unfortunately the market for today is still not stable, and it throws that one way that in another. But still there is a sense of confidence that there will be rapid growth in the near future, and by the end of the year everything will be fine.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Unfortunately the market for today is still not stable, and it throws that one way that in another. But still there is a sense of confidence that there will be rapid growth in the near future, and by the end of the year everything will be fine.

This has happened, The market has fallen so deep today because it ended in July. I still believe that in August the market will recover strongly
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

To be honest, I think that the market is gaining its strength only in the winter, now the market will be a lot of speculators who do not allow to grow the price.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

Yes, I think the cryptoworld will go to the sky
But not in autumn
In the end of it
November is gonna be a great month as I think
Hope, we all will have a great profit)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Forecasting the exchange rate as well as the future of the market at the moment is very difficult. Currently, the predictions about the market price are only emotional. So keep in mind that the market's rate will rebind at the end of the year so that you can make a profit by holding the cryptos.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

it seems like Bitcoin is ready to pass 7800, how you feeling about this?

It is nice to see bitcoin is going up again but it is much better if alts is going to go with bitcoin, I mean to go up too like bitcoin. Hoping that a major bull run will happen in the coming months not just a fake pump.

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

As we see, he broke this price, but in the autumn it will be like that, there will be a green flag so I do not worry, because you sit all the time on a powder keg! I'm tired

Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

At the moment the market is going down. No sign of a reversal, whales luring beginners to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Change trend waiting for after winter.
AlexKr

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

If the market does not return soon, it will simply die. The market can not exist fully in such a drawdown. Participants will simply leave it.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Yes, market has got its way and now we can see the market going up than before, I am also eagerly waiting for the market to cross 7800 and as far we can see the market developing we can surely make a good amount at the end of the year but market is volatile so we cannot rely on the market sudden changes can happen by the government which can give effect over the currencies but if the market will be going with the same pace then we will earn good.
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Before ETF, gold for 39 years has grown less than twice (by the way, this was after the futures launch, which was already in bitcoin). After permission for the ETF from 2003 to 2011, the rate increased almost fivefold. The same reaction is expected from bitcoin, and bitcoin is able to grow much steeper - imagine what kind of explosion will be there.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

've been down bitcoin today at around 7500.
As for the fall, I think that bitcoin by this time will be around the mark of$ 10,000 There are a lot of good prerequisites.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:51:19 PM

What we did not expect was a hot winter, a green spring, and a hot summer. Now one hope is golden autumn. I think this phrase is very suitable for my expectations. I think eventually the crypt will fly up, and we all will relax from a very heavy half-year

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Spellwing

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

He was ready and did it, but now he fell again below this mark. Follow the news and waiting for the end of the year
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

Yes Of course the market is trying to cover itself. Bitcoin may be facing some hard time now a days but i am sure that as the year is going near to end the Bitcoin will recover itself and all the participants will get all the profit they deserve for the patient they did for the last almost a year.

Have fun and wait for the right time and you will get the profit if you will invest.
SunJAB

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:13 PM

What we did not expect was a hot winter, a green spring, and a hot summer. Now one hope is golden autumn. I think this phrase is very suitable for my expectations. I think eventually the crypt will fly up, and we all will relax from a very heavy half-year

The market is fluctuating very strong and can not predict the next trend of the market but I believe in the end of this year things will be better. There is a need for new sources of investment in the market to drive it to grow stronger, and that is gradually evolving in the past few days as the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency increases, which is a positive sign.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
toantk

Activity: 793

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

Wait the market cap increase.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:24:51 AM

I agree with your view that predictions for the fall market will recover quickly after a long, almost stagnant period, in August, which will be time to witness and invest in altcoin or bitcoin for future
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

In my observation, market is getting cured but not that much especially on bitcoin. This is only the beginning of its come back growth we still need to wait for the great up raise of it.  Precisely we cannot predict what will gonna happen today, lately and for tommorow. We need to be have more patience for this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: