Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you usually get your news on current events about crypto  (Read 590 times)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

I try to read different resources and analyze information about ICO and forecasts of coin rates. There are different web sites and apps. I like ICO alarm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinot95

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:46:15 AM

I try to read different resources and analyze information about ICO and forecasts of coin rates. There are different web sites and apps. I like ICO alarm.

For me I usually get news in Cointelegraph, Coindesk, cryptocurrencynews.com  for latest updates in cryptocurrency. But there are also different websites that also talks about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Some are positive feedbacks and others are also giving negative feedbacks but it depends on how you take the news. Anyway any kind of news about crypto contributes its popularity.
SPENz09

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

I've visited this forum to get information.the latest complete information about current events in the world of crypro is in this forum, I get information about new projects, ICOs, fraud, and a lot of other information that I got from this forum. Here I have a friend on the telegram, twitter so I can exchange the latest information about crypto.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

there are so many platforms,social media, websites, blogs that is hard to decide what to listen. What are some reliable sources you use?
There are websites like cointelegraph, hacked, bloomberg and more to know the news about the crypto currencies.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

you need to read a lot of news for this and the brain will yoracaksın. Yesterday's work life is preventing some things. but there are lots of news on the forum. News sites like CoindesK are convenient

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

there are so many platforms,social media, websites, blogs that is hard to decide what to listen. What are some reliable sources you use?

There are a couple of platforms you can source updated and credible news on Crypto. I can recommend you to check icodrops.com and also Crush Crypto. I have gotten to know so much via these platforms in addition to reading opinions of some influencers in the crypto space.

I would also recommend icodrops.com. I am constantly checking news there. There are several platforms. You will decide which is best for you. Coindesk is also a good choice. You can check for any news also there. Good luck!

sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

I subscribe to Twitter accounts of any coin, also read telegram chats and follow the updates of the road map.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:20:50 AM

it is true, news about the crypto world will be spread everywhere and easy to find but to be sure about the truth I usually have a discussion about a story or I prefer to see some information in this forum then discuss it.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

Actually, till now many media are preaching cryptocurrency but unfortunately I am too many media that make a piece of news that is not according to facts, for instances, making a negative news about investing in bitcoin, they scare everyone to stay away from bitcoin from the place of investment . I input the media into the FUD that continues to be troubling for cryptocurrency users. However, at this time I always read a news that in my opinion the media made a neutral news, did not side with cryptocurrency or even cryptocurrency haters, so they made news in accordance with the facts. Yepp, I always read on cointelegraph, coindesk or ccn.com.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

Depending on yourself, because there are many sources, you can do your own research to draw conclusions that you must follow, sometimes these sources do not become a benchmark that you must trust, because those sources sometimes throw you into fraud. So my advice is that you should be wiser in making decisions to receive sources from various other media.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

I found a lot of new news usually in this forum or coindesk, coindesk is a site that always gives new news about crypto, I always read it to find out the development of crypto and the market for the future.
lucas79

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

I often find information about ICO so I use an app on the phone is Ico alarm, ico bend, ...
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

I got my news on cryptoservices bounty and group for the latest and new bounty campaign
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

I read a lot of news sources. Always, when I just wake up, I give it 20 minutes. Only then I do my homework. Telegrams contain a lot of information channels on the topic of cryptocurrency

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Bitcointalk announcement thread, telegram group,  WhatsApp,  twitter

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

In order to keep abreast of the latest news from the world of cryptocurrency, I use the site forklog.com. There is always current and fresh news. I really like this site.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:57:38 AM

I usually update the project information on the project blog as medium, twitter. The good and really working projects they will usually update the information on the blog. As well as the news of the partnership was also updated there.
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

I've never read any news about cryptocurrency before Smiley. I don't really care too much about it but sometime I know about news about cryptocurrency by reading some threads in this forum Smiley. Reading news is the best way and it's also the fastest way for us to become panic sellers Smiley. The whales are controlling price of cryptocurrency by trading and pubulishing fake news so it's the reason why I dont' want toread news about crypto Smiley.
Hi. you said that you have never read any news about cryptocurrency but i wonder how can you keep update with crypto news?
elzahovh

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

This one is good. And it is beginners friendly https://www.21stmoney.com/
sincenam

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:27:24 AM

I choose social network like Twitter, telegram to get news on current events about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: