Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:28:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyEtherWallet has added a new feature!  (Read 483 times)
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:13:18 PM

MyEtherWallet has added a new feature - the ability to purchase ETH using Visa or MasterCard. What do you think about this?
a new breakthrough made by mymyetherwallet by adding a visa and mastercard to make it easier for users to buy ethereum, hopefully the future features of myetherwallet increasingly sophisticated again.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
ekechie

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

The feature is really cool, but they should try and work on their security to tightened their end to make sure no further loop holes will be used to hack people's wallet again. I like my ether wallet, simple and easy to use.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:15 PM

MyEtherWallet has added a new feature - the ability to purchase ETH using Visa or MasterCard. What do you think about this?
It has given users the convenience of purchasing ETH using credit card. Myetherwallet just want to be with the trend or else they will be left behind.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Not sure if it is convenient to buy ether or other crypto currencies using VISA or MasterCard. As far as I know, transactions made using VISA to buy crypto currencies have extremely high fees due to new VISA policy. Not sure if they changed the policy or not, but we had to pay around roughly 10% on fees when buying crypto currencies using VISA. Bank transfers might take few days but still better than instant purchases since lower fees.

Well actually it is pretty convenient if there are instant transaction in buying Cryptocurrency with your fiat money or by means of using a visa or mastercard it will be pretty awesome doing it even with a bigger fees, I really think even if bank transfers might have lower cost going in a bank in a work day isn't convenient at all and if the price of bitcoin fall down you can have accept right away in buying your crypto faster and not waiting for a few days, Because there might have a price change by the time the transaction settles right?

The fees for buying ETH using VISA or Mastercard are high indeed. But I guess this is a good news for Ethereum. MyEtherWallet is very popular in the world. Many crypto currency holders use this site, including me. Now people is able to instantly buy ETH clicking one button. I think it is convenient and can impact a positive influence on the whole crypto exchange market.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Oh boy!! This sounds great and awesome if they've integrated that. Now let us wait for the others to also follow suit. We have various sectors where cryptocurrencies can be utilized effectively, and it is good news have some major industry operators. Started creatying tm

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

thanks for the heads up, this is an extremely positive news; the more people have ease of access to Cryptos, the more they will understand the benefits of the Crypto Revolution

over the Central Bank and State controlled fiat system.

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

I think this is a huge step forward for the MEW , and for all cryptocurrencies in General. Before when I had to buy ETH, I went to the Internet exchange, and there I was taking a huge Commission. Thank you MEW for this event.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

I think we should trust on it without any hesitation. Just tell me, how long we are using EtherWallet? Every crypto user use EtherWallet and hold their altcoins in it. This trust is enough to trust on other EtherWallet feature. Etherewallet never dissapoint anyone, so i think it's a good deal. Atleast one time we should try it and see that result.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

It is fine and perfectly normal for this to happen.  Look at coinmarketcap-dot-com, they have been doing this for a while for way more coins than just ETH.  This is pretty much a standard and common milestone among various coins that are even very new and might not have that much value.  It is a way of indicating to people that the coin/project is serious about their plans and implementation.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

I think that's good news.  It will affect the crypto, for the better.  We need to study what is the minimum purchase and what percentage of this transaction.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:40:33 PM

this is for sure a good news because in this way you don't have to use exchanges to change fiat to crypto.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

This is an nice development. I have been mostly out of crypto space news concerning myetherwallet because of the dns issue they had some time back. Crypto is becoming mainstream as alot of attention is shifiting towards it. What best to do than to make buying crypto easy and fun. Myetherwallet has indeed made crypto easier.

one project making crypto easy is in my signature at the moment. You can check it out and see how it is about. Congratulations to MEW. seems i will go back to using you again.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

This news is great for the cryptocurrency market because MEW launches a very useful feature that allows people to buy cryptos with VISA and Mastercard, which will make investing in cryptos easier than ever. In the future great potential MEW will become the largest and most popular e-wallet in the world!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

I think that this is a useful function and many will use it if you do not take a large percentage of input and output of money.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Oh really good news for all MEW users i will open my MEW wallet to check about your news for the improvements of mew feature platform😀😀😀 this time i always heard good news for the crypto hope people do not make any negative article lets celebrate the continuing of good news in the cryptocurrency.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

Basically to the mass understanding, its not a feature enabled by MEW and MEW will not be taking any responsibility for loss of payments or crypto. They are partnered with Simplex which will allow the transactions of buying ETH through credit cards and every transaction will be responsibility of Simplex.

It is really necessary to understand the difference here.  Smiley
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

If this is the case, then it will be much more convenient and faster to use MEW and without unnecessary problems.
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

This is very convenient and removes unnecessary intermediaries in the form of exchangers, for example, when you need to buy a little for the transaction. In general, the positive trend and development
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

This is really good news. In any case, this will contribute to the strengthening of ETH. Myetherwallet always tries to make the life of the average user of the platform easy. I will definitely take advantage of the opportunity to buy more ether !. It is now very convenient and I do not need to look for an exchange office or through an exchange.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

I think that this is a very large-scale news for the entire crypto currency market, which for some reason did not affect the price of Ethereum and other altcoins. Let's hope that people now will be easier to enter into the crypt.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: