Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Appeal to all Bounty Managers  (Read 148 times)
Aleczar (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

Appeal to all Bounty Managers. It is very important.
Make rules for content, blogs and videos more tight.  Recently, more than a thousand people have gathered in spreadsheets with blogs and videos, and even more than two thousand.  90% of all these people are not responsible, copy the text with whitepaper and send out on blogs.  On video instead of a microphone, many people think I use a cucumber or slippers and their speech as a drunk person.  And if the language of the video is not in English, you need to make subtitles!  And what is happening now, this is a kindergarten, where a huge number of non-compliant bountyhanters gathered. I understand that my content is not of professional quality, but more strict rules motivate to create better work.  In the meantime, you have to do prey with those who do not make any effort at all while doing their work.

For example, this table, each of the participants tries to send as much video as possible and do not think about quality.  And managers in turn take it all.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17xMG8MZPhGwP6s6EuEI7tyZ065VxBS1TniEexXrIwmc/edit#gid=327096941

I hope someday managers will get such an idea and they will make the rules a lot stricter.  Thank you for attention.
I also hope to see the opinions of other people here.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asucelebi90

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

Agreed with you. Bounty managers should be responsible regarding this to make successful the bounty campaign as well as the project.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

What you are telling is happening only when campaign manager is not fully knowledgeable or he itself working his own group in the said campaign. Because I have seen lot of good campaign manager who are taking full efforts and working nicely for their campaign. Their should be also strict rules for campaign managers as you can see lot off campaign managers are their who don't have much knowledge then also the are campaign managers And not working properly

SoulBSL

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

It seems it really depends on the team the level of the bounties. A lot of people just copy-paste the same info and spread it everywhere they can.
Somehow quantity is much more important than quality for some project. I saw a lot of examples, where low quality comments where on each forum.
So the rules supposed to be clear what do and what not allowed to do.
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

The good ones will absolutely monitor the quality of the content and make sure people aren't getting away with low effort content.

As a matter of fact I'd go so far as to say that you shouldn't trust any coin/token that doesn't have quality metrics as part of the program.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
Aleczar (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

I did not see a manager who would not accept 5 identical blogs about the company, just copied to different sites.  Why are they doing that?  As a result, you get 1000-2000 participants in blogs and articles (90% of them are just text copied from whitepaper) + videos in the same category.  Being in one category with these copy-paste, for the video you do not get any normal reward.  Few of the managers, defines videos and articles in different categories, but it's a pity.
for example look at this https://screenshare.ru/TD8DKE5h
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

Am in support of this, bounty managers should always take their time to check through and wield out the fake ones.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: