Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what best coin to invest Q3 of 2018?  (Read 111 times)
keynoted (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

hello guys, just need your opinion on what coin should be the best coin for investment for 3rd Quarter of 2018.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

I would watch ETH, Stellar and IOTA. Of course, waiting what BTC will do...

quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:19:28 PM

If you choose the best cryptos to invest in Q3 2018, I recommend investing all-in-Bitcoin. At present, the exchange rate of BTC is on positive growth, and it is predicted that from now until the end of the year it will rise even higher. So you should consider investing and holding BTC in the long term to make a profit.
tanveer01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

One and only, it's Bitcoin. The reason for mentioning Bitcoin is it's popularity and price. Bitcoin price is $6000, but in last four days Bitcoin hit $8000 which means gain of $2000 in 4 days. Rumors have correct information that Bitcoin will hit $25000 at end of this years. So just ready to fly with Bitcoin. RIP those investors who are not investing Bitcoin. Grin
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

I think that eos is one of the best coins in where you can invest at the mooment, solid blockchain, a good product and i am more than sure in that the price will be touching $50 sooner or later
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

One and only, it's Bitcoin. The reason for mentioning Bitcoin is it's popularity and price. Bitcoin price is $6000, but in last four days Bitcoin hit $8000 which means gain of $2000 in 4 days. Rumors have correct information that Bitcoin will hit $25000 at end of this years. So just ready to fly with Bitcoin. RIP those investors who are not investing Bitcoin. Grin
Currently only a few more days to Q4 in 2018 and the market is recovering very strong, I hope it can grow as late as 2017. Bitcoin is rising very strongly and other coins have also Growth is beginning, the market is capitalizing strongly and these are very positive signals.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

hello guys, just need your opinion on what coin should be the best coin for investment for 3rd Quarter of 2018.
bitcoin I think is best picked for now, try to see Q3 last year, bitcoin prices began to creep up and peak in Q4 bitcoin translucent to a very high price throughout history, rest assured it will all happen again this year.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

In my opinion, now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and Stellar. The market has started to recover, the prices of Bitcoin and the altcoin are rising. If we want to make a profit later this year, I think we should buy and hold these crypto right now. Possibly, Bitcoin later this year will break the $ 20000 price

valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:35:59 AM

Seems to me, NCASH, ETN, Eos, and GNT has good potential to attract investors in the crypto world. Except for those coins, If you are planning to do long-term investment you should try to invest on bitcoin. As everyone knows and says, the price of the bitcoin at the end of the year going to rise considerably. I do not think that investors who invested in bitcoin today will be upset in the future.

R.R.L.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

I suggest better to do your own research in selecting coins/token better also if you will consider with good offer in terms of products and services. We know the a lot of coins/token has a potential in this quearter 3 of the year. Just need to review and make sume comparison. Also better if you invest only you can afford to lose and do not put your eggs in one basket.

#Support Vanig
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:17:05 AM

I like exchanges with own coins/token for example binance they have BNB and kucoin they have KCS. kcs price now is very low compared to last year
but bitcoin is slowly going up I think it will bring up some altcoins and I don't think those exchanges will gone so I in my opinion its good to buy their token.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: