Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ART] Maecenas: First ever fine artwork to be auctioned on the blockchain!  (Read 12225 times)
Kazzartix

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

Hi
Is there someone who has experience in art?
What do you think about Maecenas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unedreiconf

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
Zen_Kass

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

I don't understand the necessity of transferring money to Maecenas for the auction. Can you explain this?
Buzalas

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

Hey guys. I have been watching crypto market regularly and currently I am planning to invest in something. Do you think that this thing is relevant?
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

for collectors of antiques, this platform is very suitable that will provide convenience in purchasing, selling and participating in the auction of these antiques. there are many collectors of antiques, but don't know about this platform. I hope this platform often promotes on various social media.
Genzel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

How long will it take for the transaction during tokens purchase on ICO? With the help of bitcoin or ethereum?
muzammilshah093

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Currently, only the rich can invest in works of art because the price is high and it is difficult to obtain financing for the purchase.

On the platform, Maecenas divides works of art into fragments and users can invest and market those auctions. Now we can own a piece of a work of art, while in the past we either had the money for the whole work or we could not invest in art.

just wandering will i be able to sell those fragments to other users in market and one thing will you allow all the share holders to sell that Art work. i mean if we buy at low price and later in some good auction can we sell it.
Monkey_Thinker

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

Hey guys. I have been watching crypto market regularly and currently I am planning to invest in something. Do you think that this thing is relevant?
I think it is, project looks promising and it is basically that art is always a valuable thing
Beahelm

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

Is there a mechanism for a painting sold for ART to be resold to a single owner. Eg. someone buys shares in the Warhol but loses the private key, how can a future investor fully own the piece?
Fam-Eric

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of project, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this idea might be the solution for that!
Doktilar

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:09:13 AM

I think it is, project looks promising and it is basically that art is always a valuable thing
Firstly do some research. To put it simply, if you want to invest but you don't plan on doing your own research, then investing is not for you. I did and I can tell you, that it is a good thing. But it doesn’t matter, no one words doesn’t matter, only your own research matters
ViaMani

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

Can you see how much shares are left and how many are sold?
TricksterGreen

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

Firstly do some research. To put it simply, if you want to invest but you don't plan on doing your own research, then investing is not for you. I did and I can tell you, that it is a good thing. But it doesn’t matter, no one words doesn’t matter, only your own research matters
But what if I want crypto community advice?
Monkey_Thinker

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

Well, I believe this project is a moneymaker. But it is only my personal view Roll Eyes
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

Well, I believe this project is a moneymaker. But it is only my personal view Roll Eyes
Don't forget that on crypto market favor means a lot - more popular tokens worth more than less ones
ViaMani

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Don't forget that on crypto market favor means a lot - more popular tokens worth more than less ones
Em, not only crypto, situation with art is the same, no?
Adam Palvin

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Blockchain gives more and more opportunities. And here we can see a very good example - platform based on cryptography which gives art lovers a new better way to buy, sale or exchange famous paintings.
charliebrown2018

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Love what Maecenas is doing, but bear in mind in your marketing strategy while you are going to invest.
Bumper_Butt

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Em, not only crypto, situation with art is the same, no?
they both depend on popularity and approval. but here we see that one influence another in both sides for everyone's profit.
NickSego

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Honestly, to me Maecenas is about buying and selling art or investment in it. And of course raising some money on it. But I think it gives a lot to the process of modern art development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: