Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin?  (Read 1920 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:36:36 AM

the strength of the dollar I think will also be followed by the strengthening of bitcoin prices because as far as I know there are many markets that sell bitcoin with USD, I think it is one of the things that affect the price of bitcoin from USD, CMIIW

We have different opinion on the above topic, Market is Volatile, anything can happen in the market at any given time, Any rise on the price value of Dollar in the market, may contribute to either drops or rise of others stocks, share, in both the Stock Market or on the Crypto currency Market. Yet we don't have a concrete proof on the this Theory. What we know market react to either good news or bad news on the market.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

Yes it can actually make the price of bitcoins increase if the dollar price decreases and people will earn more profit in that way.
I didn't know that. its interesting to know that how the price of the dollar fluctuates it impacts bitcoin.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:21 AM

Dollars and bitcoin are all highly needed by community people, although there was a slight system that affects the status that both of them has a opposite value of market price, but still they are useful by people not only in united states of america but also in some other countries, because bitcoin and u.s dollars are both useful globally. So I thinks there is no worst bad effects between bitcoin and dollars, even bitcoin is decentralized system and dollar is legally used and endorsed by government because they are both helpful to economic growth and also to the community people.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

in my opinion the dollar does not really affect the bitcoin price, the dollar is very different from bitcoin, bitcoin is a digital currency that is only in the movement by buyers and sellers only.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

No related between bitcoin with dollar but maybe it's has an impact on exchange between fiat and crypto/bitcoin.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

Dollars and bitcoin are all highly needed by community people, although there was a slight system that affects the status that both of them has a opposite value of market price, but still they are useful by people not only in united states of america but also in some other countries, because bitcoin and u.s dollars are both useful globally. So I thinks there is no worst bad effects between bitcoin and dollars, even bitcoin is decentralized system and dollar is legally used and endorsed by government because they are both helpful to economic growth and also to the community people.

From what I understand, fiat and cryptocurrencies have different uses although they have common but I don't think fiat affects the crypto. See, Btc value keeps on increasing but still the value of dollars stays the same. So, there is no indication that fiat money influence Bitcoin price after all.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 06:33:41 PM by AnonBitCoiner

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

It's one of the reason for the raise in the price of bitcoin.As we know bitcoin in U.S is a legal one,if the people from U.S increase their investment in bitcoin.The price of bitcoin will increase based on the price of dollars.The dominant currency in this world is dollars, surely the raise in dollars value increase the price of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ethancer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

It's one of the reason for the raise in the price of bitcoin.As we know bitcoin in U.S is a legal one,if the people from U.S increase their investment in bitcoin.The price of bitcoin will increase based on the price of dollars.

Every form of currency is influences by other currency, in one way or another. Sometimes it's hard to see it, but i think if $ would crash massively, we would see big changes in btc
dams87

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

it seems to be related and mutually influential between bitcoin and dollar, because the dollar is a popular currency and a lot of economic transactions that use the dollar so bitcoin prices become influenced by the movement of dollar prices in the global market.
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

This is the market for investment. And people invest in this market almost in USD so it will affect this market if the dollar goes down or up.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

Dollar and bitcoin are two different things. Dollar is a fiat issued by the government, while bitcoin is a digital currency which is not operated or under the government's control. Yes, bitcoin has an equivalent  price to dollar, but it doesn't mean that bitcoin affects dollar or vice versa, rather btc is affected mainly by its changing supply and demand which has a direct effect on its price.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

this seems to be just a coincidence, because the dollar exchange rate is on the rise and bitcoin prices are also predicted to increase after July. so this is just a coincidence
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

I think the conversion of bitcoin to US dollars is one of thing that make crypto currency and bitcoin a reality. People invested into bitcoin because it can be exchange to Dollars and so on. So I so much believed that the rise of dollars will increase demand for bitcoin and therefore the rate of bitcoin rises.

BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

I believe it’s coincidence since that two currencies has their own market and there are big differences between the both. The thing is we only can convert it into dollars which is more helpful since the price of USD and BTC are rising. I believe btc has its own way on how to rise the price.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

In the modern financial system - the dollar is the standard, the world currency number 1. And everything is expressed in it (the equivalent). And the cost of bitcoin is also estimated in the amount of dollars per unit cue ball. Direct such dependence of the bitcoin price / dollar price is not. But it all depends on the decisions of the FED, the world economy, its state, the trade war and other force majeure situations.
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

Cryptocurrency and Fiat are two totally different entities and the value of one doesn't affect the other. If the dollar is rising and cryptocurrency is rising it is just a merry coincidence nothing more. BTC is moving up due to news and trades peculiar to the cryptocurrency world and dollar is moving up due to news peculiar to the USA and her stock exchange. They have nothing in common.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

No, it's just a coincidence and nothing else. The dollar is growing against the Chinese national currency, the Russian ruble and other currencies. And it has nothing to do with bitcoin, it is a coincidence.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

I think that if you constantly observe and follow you can see that the exchange rate between bitcoin and the dollar is always the opposite, the dollar is rising, the bitcoin price down to bitcoin, the dollar fell. The market is volatile and unpredictable, so I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin and the crypto market, we are prepared to face the economic crisis. and can not know what can happen.
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

Bitcoin is capable of volatility in the form of 10x changes in price versus the U.S. dollar, in a relatively short period of time
One reason why Bitcoin may fluctuate against fiat currencies is the perceived store of value versus the fiat currency.  Bitcoin has properties that make it similar to gold.
Bitcoin volatility is also to an extent driven by holders of large proportions of the total outstanding float of the currency.

kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

To some extent, I think the dollar influences the price of bitcoin, but this is not the main reason. I do not think that if the dollar collapses, then it is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: