Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin?  (Read 1922 times)
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

The increase of dollar value doesn’t give a significant effect on the price movement of Bitcoin or even it just follow the inflation course because Bitcoin still depends on the value of FIAT, especially the difference in price stability between these two. There are other factors that affect Bitcoin more, like statements issued by the government (in each market this gives a very big influence) or the big players participate.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

Bitcoin and dollar are related to each other. They are alk currency. If dollar increases the bitcoin also increases.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

In my opinion, no dollar will affect the BTC price, the BTC price depends on the demand and supply. That is the main reason for the price increase over time
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

I think no affect in bitcoin,  becuase bitcoin not depending in dollors,  and i think dollor not depending on bitcoin.  So they dont affect each other..
Rockernewf

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

dollar doesn't affect bitcoin price noticeably
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

I think no affect in bitcoin,  becuase bitcoin not depending in dollors,  and i think dollor not depending on bitcoin.  So they dont affect each other..
So far there is no indication that fiat money influence Bitcoin price after all. Bitcoin has been developing on its own, disregarding international news and major currencies movement.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

Every answer to your question is a mere speculation. There is no direct interaction between dollar and bitcoin as bitcoin is backed by nothing other than the technology itself. Well, I guest, its more probable that more investor are coming in the trading industry since both have the same scenario.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

it's just coincidence, dollars can not affect bitcoin. the bitcoin price movement is only influenced by the market, between the seller and the buyer
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I think bitcoins and dollars are a different matter. Bitcoin isnt affected by dollar and dollar isnt affected by bitcoin. Bitcoins and dollars running according to their respective functions. We cant make them each other, or choose one of them

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

I don't think that fiat has any correlation with cryptos at this particular time when overall marketcap is near $300 Billion. Market is only dependent upon the internal news related to cryptos itself. But if there is a time of severe economic condition and fiat is losing value because of failed economy, people might pit their money in other assets which are not affected much by such economic conditions and what is best than cryptos in such cases.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

The value of the dollar can not be reflected in the cost of Bitcoin either, because basically the cost of Bitcoin is expressed in the same dollar.

In addition, in the near future, the decline in dollar will be negated, this is the forecast of strategists Morgan Stanley.
erikjoy

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

I think it's just a coincidence, or just one dollar is threatening Bitcoin.

It has been suggested that countries around the world would like to use Bitcoin to replace USD to limit US currency risk and avoid US sanctions - This can not happen because the dependency of payment is natural, if not dependent on USD, it may be other currencies. If Bitcoin can replace the dollar in international transactions, then countries are ultimately dependent on Bitcoin or another virtual currency, which is a vicious circle. Another point that makes Bitcoin difficult to replace the US dollar is its limited currency, only about 21 million Bitcoin in the world to exploit. Therefore, it can not meet the needs of international transactions thousands of times.

In my opinion, Bitcoin may affect the role of the dollar as a currency accepted by countries around the world but can not threaten the dollar. As mentioned above, Bitcoin does not have a national force behind it, as the United States has an economy with annual GDP of trillions of dollars, and Bitcoin is not protected by any state. Meanwhile, the value of Bitcoin is being converted into USD, so it is not possible to Bitcoin threaten the dollar.

Yeah that's a good point. It would have a hard time replacing the currency because of how the current payment systems are established. Think about international banking networks, like the SWIFT system or visa and mastercard. They've got the whole world dependent on their systems that it's not easy for bitcoin to just step in and take over. And, so many companies have such strict compliance policies that they would never dream of sending a payment in any other form than an electronic wire transfer.

Bitcoin is denominated in USD, so it will always be measured in value against it. That's about as far as it will go though, from what I can see.
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

Bitcoin prices are mainly measured in fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, JPY, KRW, when the dollar price increases, of course the value of Bitcoin also increases, but the volatility of the dollar depends on many different weaknesses, copper Dollar affects bitcoin is inevitable.
uchechiboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

Thanks for this wonderful topic.for me the price of the bitcoin is being calculated with dollars,and we also know that there is a lots  of things that is been put  into consideration before determining the price of the BTC. That is my own contribution.
freo01

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

There's a significant relationship between Bitcoin and dollars. Bitcoin's price is base on dollars which as you can see in the a lot of websites. Dollars does affect Bitcoin some way either be it negative or positive. But I do not think that once Dollar's price increase, Bitcoin also would because they have their own market.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

Growth bitcoin is not related to the growth of the dollar. It's just a coincidence.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:39:09 PM

I believe that the dollar does not affect Bitcoin. A parallel price increase, most likely just a coincidence.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

Dollar affects bitcon because the market economy is interplaying, and if inflation occurs then the bitcoin will be appreciated or even the euro will have an impact on the price. of bitcoin
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

probably because people are still storing bitcoin and not selling and making bitcoin prices steady or even rising, and if the dollar price goes up and a lot of people sell bitcoin then bitcoin prices will go down
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

bitcoin prices are affected by volatility, and most importantly, it can also be derived from legality and government regulations on the policy of a bitcoin, and that will reduce its users so that bitcoin prices will rise and fall, out there will not interfere with bitcoin prices let alone dollars, but in some campaigns depending on the policy of a manager who arranges payment will follow the dollar or bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: