Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin?  (Read 1919 times)
Girlsbit

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

If you think about it, then there is little influence, since bitcoin is still traded in dollars, an increase in the latter will increase the growth rate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

Growth bitcoin is not related to the growth of the dollar. It's just a coincidence.
That is the point. If it is the case, then how bitcoin has flourished in different countries. Like now in Zimbabwe, dollars is equal to some billions of local currency. Here, how can you say bitcoin is going down and its bear run? This really needs to be understood that bitcoin is independent of any currency. Only this situation makes the difference and keep bitcoin amazing.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:35:27 AM

I would say that this lobby of the dollar influences bitcoin. Very many are not interested in the development of crypto because it will have a negative effect on traditional currencies, which means that their assets will be reduced.
For the countries where dollar is main currency and the whole economic system is whirling around this one pillar, there is a deep connection of dollar and everything related to it. But like Ireland and other countries where dollar is just another currency, I don’t think so there would be big effect form this change. The drastic drop down or increase is independent to bitcoin.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

I don't think the dollar could affect crypto currency and even if it did, it would affect very less. I mean crypto currency is different from fiat currency in the way it operates. I now that when Fiat falls we can always go to crypto currency, much like what happened to Venezuela, although i don't know if it was a successful.

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:25 AM

I think its occurrence, bitcoin and dollar as a rule don't related by any stretch of the imagination, the dollar is completely controlled so it can't take after the bitcoin development, and the market for both of the monetary standards is extraordinary, and beforehand when bitcoin tumble down profound I don't see dollar additionally tumbling down, so I consider both them are not related.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

Growth bitcoin is not related to the growth of the dollar. It's just a coincidence.
Agree. I don't think USD will affect Bitcoin price. AFAIK, the influence of Bitcoin prices is determined by supply and demand, instead of USD. I think we all know that.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Probably a coincidence. bitcoin and USD are not related. The increase and decrease of bitcoin is due to the demand between supply and demand in the crypto market. The dollar or the currency of nations is governed by the economy of that country at some point in time
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

Probably a coincidence. bitcoin and USD are not related. The increase and decrease of bitcoin is due to the demand between supply and demand in the crypto market. The dollar or the currency of nations is governed by the economy of that country at some point in time

Yes you are right about that but if you buy bitcoin using dollar currency , if the dollar increasing also you increase your profit too. I think usd slightly related  to bitcoin because thats my know about the bitcoin pricing , demand and supply is a big effect in bitcoin pricing and i agree with you that .

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

I think its just coincidence. Mostly when dollar drop the value, bitcoin price will rising againts dollar but in this case, dollar rising and bitcoin rising at same time. But mostly bitcoin price always affected by news in market. When negatives news on market spread wider, peoples will panic and price fall and when positive news coming to market, most bitcoin and altcoin price increasing
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
The dollar affects all the economic rights of the world because this is the main currency that has been use by the whole world and this is the sad part

We cant do anything from this.thats why i believe that cryptocurrency is the best way to save the world from this situation.i am looking forward the day that crypto specially bitcoin are being used as major currency used worldwide
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

The dollar is the most popular currency in the world. The price of dollar affects all economies of the world, once dollars are devalued. All things economy falls and vice versa. And crypto will certainly be affected too.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

in my opinion that won't happen because the dollar will never be directly connected with bitcoin and the dollar also has a difference from bitcoin so bitcoin will still be different.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:58:29 PM

In my opinion, I dont think that the price of dollar could affect the value of bitcoin. Since bitcoin as time goes by has increases it value to the market.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

The dollar is the world's strongest currency and becomes global money, everyone can accept the dollar, when the dollar price rises it automatically makes inflation and everyone gets excited to buy dollars, this is what makes bitcoin drop because the user switches to the dollar.
wqiwi212jsjs@jj

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Probably a coincidence, the dollar is used by many countries in the fast-changing world. Bitcoin is the same, I think there is a similarity.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

the dollar unfortunately affects the entire world economy. for a long time the whole world has recognized the dollar as a universal currency and hence the influence on it extends to the entire world economy.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

In dollar terms, bitcoin has a significant impact on the bitcoin. If bitcoin reduces inflation, it will have the opposite effect on bitcoins, if the price of the dollar increases or decreases, which directly affects the bitcoin.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

As far as I know, the bitcoin market has little influence on the condition of the dollar, because the bitcoin system is free from third parties. Considering the movement of bitcoin prices ahead of the announcement of US dollar interest by the Fed is somewhat "mediocre" compared to days without important issues, perhaps the ideals of the inventors of bitcoin began to materialize.
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

It is saying that even in my small and non-significant Country dollar is still growing, I think that my people are not even familiar about what is the Ethereum, but we are affected as well as every developing country in the world.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

This, of course, is due to the growth of the dollar, but very slightly. If the dollar had such an impact on the price of cryptocurrency, all altcoins would become more expensive.. But we see only a slight increase in Bitcoin. The altcoins are at the bottom..

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: