Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin?  (Read 1920 times)
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

There is no direct dependence of the cryptocurrency and the dollar, but when you want to withdraw money in Fiat dollars, naturally the price of the dollar affects. You either get less Fiat money or more, depending on your country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

indeed there is a connection between the dollar and bitcoin. because the dollar is enough to influence a bitcoin price to date. so if the dollar price drops and rises then bitcoin will also be affected by all of that.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?

I think it's not coincidence because as you can see when the investors or traders wanted to have Bitcoin, they will purchase it using the dollar, so which means if the dollar increases, bitcoin will also increase. For some reason, even they do have similarities in terms of advantages but they still have different features.

blockdragon

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

I don`t believe in coincidences and if the trend of rising dollar affected btc one or more times than I think they have a correlation and with a simple analysis by looking in their charts during those trends would give us an answer.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

That was just a coincidence, it’s not how it works, Bitcoin is not linked to any currency or whatever and it does not rise just because dollar is rising. Bitcoin is on its own and what moves the price is the rate at which we invest in it.

When there is a high demand for it then you will see the price increase and when there is a lesser demand the price will go down. Anyone saying that Bitcoin rises because dollar is doing so is wrong and don’t even know what they are saying 
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Basically I only observe the full fiat and it affects the value of the crypto so that my tracking is accurate because you know that the dollar is also being followed in a bitcoin but this is also the reason why last year was most important to The dollar is low and about the amount of bitcoin goes to the fact that the prices of the two currencies are different.
raventnc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Yes, it do affect the price of bitcoin because based on what I've understand about the price of bitcoin is it depends on the value of dollar. But when it comes on rising of the value of the dollar, I don't think that the price of bitcoin necessarily get high too.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

yes of course because if dollar price is high the purchasing power of people will be going down the people will save their money then buy BTC i think

It must be admitted that the main factor that makes bitcoin and market cryptocurrencies a lot of negative news, I believe that the dollar strengthening has no effect in crypto but a negative campaign that makes investors switch is the main factor.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

The dollar can affect the price of bitcoin. Looking closely at the crypto market the USD usually affect how bitcoin performs depending on the demand and supply of bitcoin. I believe when many people trade their hard earned bitcoin cheaply for the dollar, it  can adversely affect the price of bitcoin.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

I wonder the same thing as well. Fiat currency and foreign exchange rates are unpredictable and it makes me wonder if bitcoin prices has anything to do with it. Do you think that because of this, cryptocurrency will never replace fiat?
Nissuncutubi

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

It comes in the currency they are all calculated and all accurate when the value of bitcoin increases the dollar will slightly fall because many people are buying cryptocurrency and also when the dollar increases meaning it would be bad for bitcoin because people pulled out some money in their wallets.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

I don`t believe in coincidences and if the trend of rising dollar affected btc one or more times than I think they have a correlation and with a simple analysis by looking in their charts during those trends would give us an answer.
Dollar and Bitcoin are two great investment sources but these two are not affected by one another as we know that the major factor which affects price of a source is its demand. Similarly Bitcoin and dollar are mostly affected by demand as its is clear that increase in demand increases the price of it. If number of investors leave Bitcoin for dollar then Bitcoin value will fall and this is just analysis as we know that Bitcoin has value higher than dollar.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

I think there is no direct connection between the dollar and bitcoin. Perhaps when buying or selling bitcoins for dollars there is some dependence.
But what is happening with the dollar in many countries does not depend on bitcoin. Just like bitcoin has nothing to do with it.
quoctien1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

The a increment the increment the money will be increase the Bitcoin value to a section. Weight to the Bitcoin will be up to the new pixel value to the user used.
julikyt

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:16:35 PM

I actually observe that thing that fiat affects the crypto's value so my observation was correct because as you see that the dollar goes and also bitcoin but it is also coincidence because last year the value of dollar are low and the value of bitcoin goes up so definitely the prices of two currencies are being different.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

As of now the value of bitcoin is calculated in terms of USD. This shows that bitcoin has got the direct relation with USD. So if the market for USD declines, automatically bitcoin value will surely fluctuate. This will change when the direct usage of bitcoin will grow beyond certain limits.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:16:54 PM

As of now the value of bitcoin is calculated in terms of USD. This shows that bitcoin has got the direct relation with USD. So if the market for USD declines, automatically bitcoin value will surely fluctuate. This will change when the direct usage of bitcoin will grow beyond certain limits.
But the value of dollar is not much declining now a days but still the prices of bitcoins were decreasing this is just only happening because of people seeing bitcoin as a trading material and calculate them interms of fiat only.So it means yes the USD affects bitcoin directly as well as indirectly.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:46:02 PM

This is just coincidence as bitcoin is decentralized and the dollars future has nothing to do with bitcoin but bitcoin will always affect the situation of dollar every time bitcoin will rise. Since bitcoin is always jumping beyond the dollar's wall.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Nensidru

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:18:28 PM

As for me, this is just a coincidence. The price of bitcoin depends on the investments of people, well, or on how much they sell bitcoin. Well, the dollar is the dollar, I do not see the connection.
Sergei80

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:02:42 PM

As for me, this is just a coincidence. The price of bitcoin depends on the investments of people, well, or on how much they sell bitcoin. Well, the dollar is the dollar, I do not see the connection.
es you are right. But it is worth considering another aspect. If the dollar grows, then you can buy more Bitcoin for it. Conclusion if the dollar is growing, then bitcoin may be falling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: