Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dollar affects Bitcoin?  (Read 1919 times)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:36:42 AM

Of course very influential price of cryptocurrency to the dollar. where the dollar has a big influence on the price of bitcoin because price changes that occur in each currency also occur

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 06:16:45 AM

Bitcoin and dollar are the difference, just like Gold and Dollar, Silver and Dollar and so. When Bitcoin price rise then Dollar value will go down against Bitcoin. So, it's clear Bitcoin and Dollar can't be similar.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:17:01 AM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
No, I do not think that the dollar exchange rate directly affects the price of Bitcoin. If dependence is, then most likely, minimal and purely external. The dollar can only display the price of Bitcoin in a regular currency, but does not directly affect the price of cryptocurrency. Dollar exchange rate falls, because of this, cryptocurrency does not increase in price. Simply because of the different price values, the amount of cryptocurrency that can be bought also varies.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:17:17 PM

as we know, the dollar is now rising, from the rise in the dollar it turns out that the price of Bitcoin is also rising, so what I ask here is that this is related to the dollar increase? or just coincidence?
You are right, USD and bitcoin are related. According to sources I read, Since the launch of Bitcoin, the US CPI has increased from 211 to 252, corresponding to an inflation rate of approximately 20%. Therefore, USD inflation will make Bitcoin price compare to USD by 2-3% per year.
In my opinion, the final conversion of cryptocurrency is fiat. If the USD increases, when converting from Bitcoin to USD, the value is also higher.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:44:31 AM

You are right, USD and bitcoin are related. According to sources I read, Since the launch of Bitcoin, the US CPI has increased from 211 to 252, corresponding to an inflation rate of approximately 20%. Therefore, USD inflation will make Bitcoin price compare to USD by 2-3% per year.
In my opinion, the final conversion of cryptocurrency is fiat. If the USD increases, when converting from Bitcoin to USD, the value is also higher.

Its related on inflation. Inflation happen because central banks always flooding market with paper money. Bitcoin have limited supply and i think the price of bitcoin will increase so i think its not direct relation because many country consider bitcoin traded as commodity
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:02:01 AM

in my opinion the connection exists but not entirely if the dollar rises crypto currency will also rise may occur but the rise and fall of crypto currencies has no effect with the dollar
polar.bear824

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:26:29 AM

The correlation between the dollar and bitcoin is minimal. These are two different worlds. Two different principles built on different systems. I do not think that there is a strong dependence between them, rather the opposite
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:52:01 AM

As far as I know in the last biggest increase of Bitcoin's value it doesn't affect the price of Dollar that's why it still stay it's value in it's lowest price. And I think dollar can only affects those currencies that are not connected to Cryptocurrency like those government's currency that has a regular value in any country.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:27:49 PM

the dollar can have a good effect on crypto currencies and in my opinion the dollar increase can affect the price of bitcoin but the increase in the price of bitcoin has no effect on the real currency

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:06:14 PM

dollar that has been recognized worldwide and in my opinion if the dollar rises it can also crypto currency will increase but if crypto decreases the dollar will not affect
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 01:26:05 PM

dollar that has been recognized worldwide and in my opinion if the dollar rises it can also crypto currency will increase but if crypto decreases the dollar will not affect
I think everything is just a coincidence, dollars don't affect bitcoin because the value of the dollar depends on America's strategy and economy, while the price of bitcoin depends on the needs of the investor, the value of dollars increases or decreases, it only affects daily life, it cannot affect the price of bitcoin, don't let this coincidence make us think too much, sometimes these thoughts will make us panic and have the wrong analysis

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:09:45 PM

I think that's just a coincidence, the dollar has no affects on bitcoin. Isn't bitcoin created in a decentralized manner which means it is free from the influence of any party including the central bank or certain currencies? So I don't think the price of bitcoin is rising because the price of the dollar has also risen, that's wrong in my opinion. Bitcoin prices are influenced by the behavior of traders. If the trader sells all the bitcoins, the price will move down (because supply / supply is now increasing). Likewise, if traders suddenly want to buy lots of bitcoins, they have contributed to the bitcoin demand, so prices will move up. So if the price of bitcoin rises or falls, it has no affects on the price of the dollar.
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:20:12 AM

As far as I know in the last biggest increase of Bitcoin's value it doesn't affect the price of Dollar that's why it still stay it's value in it's lowest price. And I think dollar can only affects those currencies that are not connected to Cryptocurrency like those government's currency that has a regular value in any country.
In my opinion, USD has nothing to do with bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is affected by business transactions in the bitcoin market where demand and supply create prices.
While the USD is only a benchmark of the price of bitcoin, because the standardization of the USD applies throughout the world, and all countries recognize the USD currency.

Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:54:30 PM

In the global economy, many things are interconnected. But this dependence is not always direct and obvious. In fact, fiat currency and cryptocurrency should not affect each other, as they are completely in different planes. However, the rise or fall of $ may, although not significantly, influence the course of Bitcoin, but it seems to me that inverse dependence is not possible.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:38:43 PM

The price of the dollar can not affect the price of cryptocurrency. However, since the cryptocurrency has an estimate in various currencies of states, including an assessment of its value in dollars, the dollar depreciation automatically seems to increase the price of cryptocurrency when it is converted into dollars. At the same time, the price of cryptocurrency in terms of other types of ordinary currencies will remain the same. This proves that the price of a dollar or other ordinary currency does not affect the price of a cryptocurrency.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:12:38 PM

The dollar price not affect bitcoin price, but people also need the price for bitcoin to be on USD or in another cash money, because when people cashout need money, this is the way, and also when they buy again need USD or another currency to buy bitcoin, but the price is affected by demand and supply.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:34:26 PM

Firstly Bitcoin will not been supported by anything it is depends on nothing only with the investor support so the other currencies like USD and the country currencies will not affected by the development of Bitcoin but the problem is people had the option to choose which will be best then only the problem is happening for the USD to develop.

Hanisiti

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:39:31 PM

Menurut saya tentu saja mempengaruhi karena dolar dan bitcoin saling melibatkan,semakin menurun nya dolar semakin naik harga bitcoin,sebaliknya dolar naik sementara harga bitcoin akan turun
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:35:38 PM

indeed the increase in the dollar certainly influences the development of the next bitcoin. because bitcoin is a digital currency that is fixed on the exchange of dollars. so it's only natural that the dollar grows, crypto will also grow
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:25:21 AM

That's the factors that cause bitcoin price rise, while usd price rise then people purshasing power increase then they can have more spare money to invest. But it is not the main factors, I think the biggest factor is rising demand for bitcoin by chinese and japanese, those people looking for safe havens.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter