Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great run with Bitcoin!  (Read 346 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

In the past months we are experiencing a bear trend but the sign of reversal comes out and now we are seeing a great run with bitcoin. I'm wondering if people are still doubting about bitcoin after this trend. The volume of buying is very strong, I expect $10k in a short run. Some of my advice to those who are new in this market just like me:

Red Market is opportunity to buy - I enter in cryptomarket last month during a bloody market, through my experience in trading I know its a good to buy when people are panicking. I trust the red market with bitcoin and now profit is coming to me.

Improve your skills - Analytical ways of thinking is very important in the market, learn more about trading and how to use some of the indicators this can help you to read the market.

Its great also to have some mentor in real life where you can actually ask for some advice. Have a profitable trade everyone! Smiley

Yes you are right, i think that most of the people who invest in the past while the market price is dumping are now earning a huge amount because the price of bitcoins today is slowly growing again.
I'm very happy to hear the bitcoin grow back. Because I see people start reinvesting. And they believe bitcoin that there will be an increase.

Yes I hope it's not the whales again there is a lot of manipulation going on, this year it's going to be a new era for bitcoin and crypto currency as this year will be the year of correction as there are lot of start ups which have adopted crypto unless like last year.

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

Market is now started to shine again from ling days in darkness. People are expecting this to happen as scenarios have happen before. Though the fact that the entire market will depending on bitcoin market trend,  definitely it could really surprise us again. Though it won't that much extend but at least it could satisfied us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2weent6 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:48:09 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 12:03:27 AM by 2weent6

Lol the first round of ETF rejections (the one by the Winklevoss Brothers) already played out as I expected here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4741677.msg42879165#msg42879165

Big red candle, followed by a big green dildo candle a couple of hours later when the noobs are shaken out and the smart money jumps in to buy the dip.

Next round in august when the other ETF gets rejected (I think it's a bit delusional to think it will get passed, basically the only way the SEC can pass an ETF is if the market is rigged by them, just as any other SEC-backed market, something you can't do with Bitcoin) and then same thing. Big dip, noobs shaken out, "oh no Bitcoin is dead", followed by a period of nothing happening, then the next big green candle.
Now, its happening again. Weak people are panicking again because of the delayed decision by SEC and so much FUD again in this market. Just like what I said, red market is an opportunity to have more coins, hopefully they get my message so they will do what is right during this kind of situation.
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Lol the first round of ETF rejections (the one by the Winklevoss Brothers) already played out as I expected here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4741677.msg42879165#msg42879165

Big red candle, followed by a big green dildo candle a couple of hours later when the noobs are shaken out and the smart money jumps in to buy the dip.

Next round in august when the other ETF gets rejected (I think it's a bit delusional to think it will get passed, basically the only way the SEC can pass an ETF is if the market is rigged by them, just as any other SEC-backed market, something you can't do with Bitcoin) and then same thing. Big dip, noobs shaken out, "oh no Bitcoin is dead", followed by a period of nothing happening, then the next big green candle.
Now, its happening again. Weak people are panicking again because of the delayed decision by SEC and so much FUD again in this market. Just like what I said, red market is an opportunity to have more coins, hopefully they get my message so they will do what is right during this kind of situation.

Just let those people panic, and I know they'll be regretting when the future greener market will stand out. In this current situations panic sellers were just a bunch of cry babies who wanted to eat their lollipops. Non sense at all, they don't even think about the future.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

yes I really agree with you there are so many people who invest in bitcoin and take advantage of bitcoin price movements like this to be able to get very much profit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: