Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 03:38:00 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💣 FOMO5 💣 The Inverse FOMO that will actually end! [NEW GAME LAUNCH TONIGHT]  (Read 170 times)
Fomo5 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:07 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:29:05 AM by Fomo5

FOMO FIVE is a decentralized, trustless blockchain game running directly on the Ethereum network. FOMO FIVE is a lottery game in which the last person to buy a bomb at the end of a round wins the pot. Unlike FOMO 3D, this game will actually end!

Setup Steps:

Fomo5 Basics:
  • FOMO FIVE start time is 5,000 hours. FOMO FIVE SHORT start time is 500 hours.
  • A purchase of a bomb subtracts one second from the timer and marks them as current leader. With each bomb purchase, the bomb price increases slightly.
  • Players receive a stream of passive income (dividends) from the game as bombs are bought. These Ethereum rewards can be withdrawn at anytime.
  • When the timer reaches zero, the last person to buy a bomb wins the main pot!

Game Mechanics:
  • Players select from one of four teams.
  • Players can purchase their own vanity URL and refer players to the game for a 10% bonus. Mine is https://fomofive.me/join or http://fiveshort.me/join , for example Smiley
  • Buying bombs offers you a % chance to receive a random "airdrop" winning ETH from a growing side-pot!

Anything Else?
We support both English and Chinese versions, with localized language support coming soon.

I'll be happy to answer questions. Good luck!

💣
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

Still a clone, but at least somehow different.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
lordofury0

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

I invested 2 ETH when pot was at 60 eth, already gotten 1.2  ETH back as dividend, and getting more dividends everyday. Best part is the game will end quicker as the pot increases and more people play it.
Electrostorm

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

I also put 1 ETH into the game at ~15 ETH total pot.
The dividends almost doubled my ETH as of now.
Keep up the good work!
BlackBanana112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

In for 1 Eth, up .5. 180 days to go to collect dividends, will reinvest everything.
Fomo5 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Sounds like a lot of profits so far  Grin Glad to hear guys.

Remember it will only increase in velocity as the timer counts down! This one doubly pays to be early
Oshiage

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

3 new accounts created in the same times with only 1 post... this topic.

What a coincidence !
CobraJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

Sounds like a lot of profits so far  Grin Glad to hear guys.

Remember it will only increase in velocity as the timer counts down! This one doubly pays to be early

Not necessarily. Actually this is kind of dead, like all the other clones.
The thing is - the success of F3D and P3D is not just about fun game mechanics.
It's also:
- original concept
- community (go have a look at their discord)
- trust. yes, because not everybody is able to audit a fucking 2000 lines solidity code.

A distributed system attempts to access an API data source, but since the nodes need not execute the instructions simultaneously, the data provided by the API can yield different results. Hence you need to build some kind of time to API value lookup table; formally called oracle.
Fomo5 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

💣 FOMO FIVE SHORT : THE NEWEST FOMO GAME 💣
http://fiveshort.me/play

FOMO FIVE SHORT is the newest lottery game in which the last person to buy the bomb wins the massive ETH Jackpot.

With a pot countdown timer of only 500 hours, each bomb will rapidly decrease time left, resulting in dividends for all and a pot to gross over 100 ETH!

🐋 Watch out for the whales, as they are incentivized to snipe the pot and end the current round at any time Wink

FOMO FIVE SHORT will show the community the true potential of FOMO FIVE, with buyers testing their strategies.

With a few months of time left to buy, it's never too late to get in over at FOMO FIVE! Wink (http://fomofive.me)

This is the second game from the FOMO FIVE team, stay tuned for updates.

-----

The Basics:
Start time is 500 hours, with the game ending when the timer hits 0.
A purchase of a bomb subtracts one second from the timer and marks them as the current leader.
With each bomb purchase during the round, the bomb price increases slightly.
Players receive a stream of passive income (dividends) from the game as bombs
You can purchase a vanity URL and refer players to the game for a 10% bonus. Mine is http://fiveshort.me/join , for example Wink

GOOD LUCK AND FOMO!

💣
Laimingde

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

Short version of fomofive is awesome! As clock ticks down it'll be interesting to see the difference in psychology / strategy compared against other games.
If you are reading this and haven't checked it out yet, please do! It's not just a clone, we have a great community and amazing dev team who are always available to answer questions on our discord channel (links can be found on the website).

If you do the math like we have, its easy to see that anybody who gets in early (all the way up to the halfway point of the timer, and possibly beyond) will make huge ROI with the constant dividends. So there's still time to get in, unlike other fomo games where its too late, this one the math and entire paradigm are still on your side.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:48:25 AM

This is sort of a clone of fomo3d but with inverted timer. There's also a clone of this clone called shortfive or something lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: