Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price and altcoin price  (Read 549 times)
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

I think when the price of bitcoin go up,the price of altcoin will be go up too but need a little time slowly because bitcoin arr poundation from all it.

DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

These days bitcoin price is increasing. Now btc price is around 8400$. But altcoin prices are not increasing. Is not altcoin price depend on the btc price?
Yes, altcoin price depends on the price of bitcoin and presently the price of bitcoin is recovering and altcoin are still down but I think this is because there is more demand for bitcoin lately than altcoin but I believe when the market recover from the bear, the price of altcoin will also begin to show positive increase.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

These days bitcoin price is increasing. Now btc price is around 8400$. But altcoin prices are not increasing. Is not altcoin price depend on the btc price?
Sure thing. Altcoin pricese are dependent to bitcoin price. If bitcoin increase or decrease fast, altcoins can't respond to that and become red. Bitcoin price should be stable to make alts become green.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

I saw some news last week maybe that there are some new money coming from investors and they are investing in BTC and there is no money that has been invested into altcoins and this is the reason why alts are not increasing. Maybe this is true or some will say it is not.
I doubt there are any investors right now (they could easily get in at $6k), the main reason might be the FOMO before the ETF announcement in August. Bagholders dumping their alt's for BTC. Community always has high expectations for events like these, I would not be surprised to see a major dump closer to these dates.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:42 PM

The current situation market is change the again because all the altcoins are red in the market slowly Bitcoin is move to backward.
I think many investors are panic selling know so this red market is comes in again But still many peoples are believe the Bitcoin so this will going to moon on end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

hi,, just for example,,
if you have about 10 Ethereum, then in fundamentally there is a lot of good news about bitcoin,,
also in technically bitcoin price already give us a sign, if the price already break the strong resistant,,
what will you do ? you will hold your ethereum or convert it to bitcoin as soon as possible,, right?
for me i will convert my eth to bitcoin,,
so, this is why when bitcoin price increasing, the value from altcoins will decreasing

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

You will see how altcoins price depends from BTC if it falls) Everyone, except one-two unpredictable coins, will go after it)

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

Take it easy new moneys will come just wait for a while don't be aggressive be patient soon everything that we wait here will be rewarded and for sure we will be shock because expect the unexpected. Goodluck to all of us.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

i think the market will wait for who stable btc will be in next few weeks or months

after that alts will also increse..

thats my rumor

Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

The altcoins that are able to ride the bounce back of bitcoin is rare and can be the end of those who aren't but they always affected by bitcoin falls. Sadly not when bitcoin change the situation.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

If bitcoin will stabilize at a certain level, investors will start buying altcoins to get profit. Even though this is only a common scenario but this will also depend on the altcoin community and products. This can happen if people will sell there altcoin and rise with the bitcoin price rally.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

actually not entirely altcoin prices were boosted on bitcoin prices. because the bitcoin stands alone, and whereas altcoin is an alternative coin-coin made by companies. so the price is different does not match.
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

There are significant changes if we observe the trend of BTC and altcoin. In recent years altcoin is very sensitive with BTC different from last year. You must be observant by using both technical and fundamental analysis.
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

This is a good thing for altcoins too for not being dependent too much to bitcoin since they can make their own progress by their current events and roadmaps. We must erase the mindset that altcoins are dependent to bitcoin since the price is affected by the demand and supply of the coin.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

Actually the thing is, altcoins do follow Bitcoin price trajectory. But when Bitcoin gets a bit stable after a rally. So, Bitcoin gets stable at any price point and gets into sideways trends, altcoins will too follow BTC price action that is they shoot up too. But if Bitcoin before that went a dump, then it would be tough to say that alts will go up. They most probably either remain at their present price point or will go a small dump.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Just look on charts for the period from June to November 2017. There was the same story, alts down, btc up.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Theres a possibility or potential to might happen that ethereum will be the next to bitcoin in terms of ranking
but bitcoin is always bitcoin and theres no space or chance to anyone to replace  Wink
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Your opinion is entirely unreasonable. If the altcoins rate depends on bitcoin when the exchange rate of the BTC increase then altcoins also have to increase. In fact, conversely, the exchange rate of BTC increased while the altcoins decreased. This clearly explains that the amount of investment is only concentrated in the BTC or altcoins at the same time, meaning that if the amount invested in the BTC is high, then the BTC rate will increase and the ETH will decrease.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

Yes, In my opinion, the altcoin value and bitcoin have dependencies. But this time, I can not explain the support of investors and their interest in ETH. The ETH value has dropped to $ 400-500 for nearly a month. It is worth mentioning, ETH price difference in this change extremely modest. Have I ignored any information?
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Now on the market we see how bitcoin is speculatively pumped up, because the altcoyins are standing still. I think in the near future we will see the drop of bitcoin to the level of 6000 dollars. The fall of bitcoin does not pull the even greater fall of the altcoyans. The next stage will be the rise of the whole market. I recall that this is purely my opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: