Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest in altcoin now ?  (Read 344 times)
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:45:34 AM

Now is the time to pick up the altcoin, because the next couple of months will be the growth of the bitcoin and behind it all the altcoin, so you should prepare for this, and then wait for the profit.
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

If you like to promote your investment, try not to mislead with your title please. Try the marketplace for instance, here you can shill whatever you like Smiley  btw, if you want some decent projects, check out quantis and wono! Daox is nice to!
Greetings!! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

I think the coin for you is STQ, aside that before you choose a coin consider coins that have their own blockchain like ether, xlm, neo, Remme.Because this days transaction fees for transferring coins on other blockchains are outrageous

It is never too late to invest in altcoin or other tokens. It's just that you need to set a period of time to invest. Do you want to invest long-term, medium-term investments or short-term investments. And also you need to know more about the coins you want to invest.
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

I think the coin for you is STQ, aside that before you choose a coin consider coins that have their own blockchain like ether, xlm, neo, Remme.Because this days transaction fees for transferring coins on other blockchains are outrageous
I think that in a long time the altcoin will not work, only bitcoin can show good growth for a long time, there is no altcoin.
oliver1975

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

In my opinion a good altcoin would be TOMOCHAIN... a nice project... Mainnet in Q4... EOY $TOMO will explode...
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

I think for investment in altcoin you should be able to see the situation and see the price at the exchange so you can determine what altcoin is best to buy and make sure do not buy altcoin that has no progress, buy altcoin when the price is cheap and when the price falls that's the key.
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

Now is the time to invest in altcoins, which sagged very much, now bitcoin will adjust its business and altcoins will trample up

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

I think now is a very good time for investing in the crypto currency. The market is quietly starting to recover

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

In my opinion, this time a good to invest in altcoins.Because now the price of altcoins is very low.so you can buy this time and hold it till the price reach very high.Once the market recover you can sell the altcoins at that and earn more profit. I recommend investing in Ethereum. Because Ethereum is the best altcoin to investnow and ethereum is the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap.Ethereum has a bright future.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

In my opinion, now is a good time to invest in altcoin. Currently the market has not completely recovered, the price of the altcoin is still low. I recommend you buy altcoin in the top 50 then hold them long term. I am sure that by the end of this year the market will stabilize and recover. Some altcoin that you should buy are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and TRON. These altcoins have good growth potential, they promise to bring a lot of profit.

Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Yes, now is the time to invest... Very promising Altcoins can be bought at a very attractive price. Can be very well earn on this
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

I would definitely do so yes, I have been doing it for months already.
Now fingers crossed it pays off to be balls deep in crypto. Grin
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Okay, good. But why? I didn't get the point. Advice or what? In General, the topic is clear, reliable coins, which have their own blockchain. But it's the raccoon is clear.
Tharu96

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

Yes. This time is best for invest in altcoins and bitcoin. Because of bitcoin starts the expected gain and I think that hype altcoins will moon soon.
chemba

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

This "crypt" for which nothing stands and it was created only for speculation. Usually it will be pumped (inflating the bladder), dumped (blow off the bubble) and thereby earn. And since the volume of trading is small, you can shift the price by throwing it in and taking it out. "Crypt" in small quantities. Accordingly, the larger the volume of trades, the more difficult it is to manipulate the market. We select the "crypt" with the normal volume of trades. The normal volume of trades is from tens of millions of dollars.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Yes. This time is best for invest in altcoins and bitcoin. Because of bitcoin starts the expected gain and I think that hype altcoins will moon soon.

Yes this is the right period to invest and I am sure we can change our life by investing into the right coins like bitcoin , Stellar, Ripple, and some of the promising ICO instead of shitcoins like dogecoin and all.

Am I spamming? Report me!
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

It is as good as it can be on altcoin world tbh. The dollar worth is pretty stable yet alts go down in value in bitcoin. Which means when bitcoin stays the same the altcoins will go back to their "bitcoin" value but since bitcoin went up the altcoins going up would mean it would make profit on dollar value. Simple math shows us this, if I can make such a simple deduction don't you think the investors and whales can not see this? They will see the chance and get into it, maybe already did. It is as good of a time as it gets for it.

You are mentioning about transaction fees, but I'm not encountering any such problems while transferring any coin including bitcoin and most other famous coins. After segwit, bitcoin transaction fees are coming down but eth transactions are fluctuating high and low as their network is getting congested most often still their current gas rate is similar to what I have seen some two or three weeks back. But I agree some months back it was below 8 Gwei but now a days it is consistent at 10 Gwei.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: