Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest in altcoin now ?  (Read 344 times)
Sweedy (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

I think the coin for you is STQ, aside that before you choose a coin consider coins that have their own blockchain like ether, xlm, neo, Remme.Because this days transaction fees for transferring coins on other blockchains are outrageous
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

I think the coin for you is STQ, aside that before you choose a coin consider coins that have their own blockchain like ether, xlm, neo, Remme.Because this days transaction fees for transferring coins on other blockchains are outrageous

At first ,you have to choose the altcoin as a long-term . Because we can't expect huge raise even in the potential altcoin like ETH, Monero,Waves,Neo. Only in bitcoin,we can expect huge rise.So if you choose altcoin,to inverse your money.You have to hold it for the longer period.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SergeyGvo

Activity: 294
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Last year bitcoin often grew up on bare optimism, not solving its problems. But we are waiting for real growth when solving regulatory problems, creating infrastructure for large investors, and, in fact, these same investors will enter the game (many have one foot here)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

The time is ok for investment in altcoin because you can't say the coin that will moon as soon as bitcoin starts the expected gain. For example, altcoin like litecoin gained much profit and remained where it is now because bitcoin started a good move beginning of last year. So invest and hold with expectations.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Your title is misleading people. People thought you will ask whether is now the best time to invest altcoin, but on OP you said if you recommend STQ token.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storiqa/#markets While i'm seeing this token, Do you only want to promote them? Almost 50% from daily volume is from 1 exchange, looks like it's a local exchange.
ozm0823

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

I think i would only buy ETH. You can't trust anything right now in this market but Eth would be the safe one. If you are going to invest in something, invest in ETH.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

At present, altcoins appear more and each coin has different uses . It's reasonable when building in the current economy is growing . You should find right strategy and invest new altcoins .
reighbut2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

Yes, If we have enough money to invest I think we should buy more altcoins now that we can hold and wait for the market to recover to we can earn more profit that we can use to provide the need of our family.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Yes this time is not too late to invest in altcoins. The price is not too much high, now the price of altcoins is very low only so you can buy this time and hold it till the price reach very high. Once the market recover you can sell the altcoins at that time and earn more profit. Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest now and ethereum is the high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Ethereum has a bright future.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Yes of course , You don't not need another days to come, if you have better opportunity today so you must invest now to start you from holding coins that soon become profitable.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

If I'm u I will likely wait for Btc to stable as regard SEC postponing their judgement on Btc, bitcoin might dump a little bit so it's best to wait so as to buy more cheaper altcoins during the dip
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

Obviously, This is right time to invest on altcoin the current situation all the coins are red in the market so we can buy it low and sell it high. But we can choose the best coin we will get good profit so carefully pick the good coin. My advice is top 10 coin is the best investment for long term.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
natureltiqqy

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

these days when 47% of the dominance of bitcoin has been exceeded, taking in the top 100 coins on the marketcapta It is not surprising to see the sum of x3 x5 of the capital in the first bull market in the near future.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

It's good to invest in altcoins now, some altcoin days bleed very much and it's very cheap compared to normal prices, thinking with election you might not want your investment to be in vain, it's best to invest in the principle of maintaining long-term, because once the market recovers for altcoins you get big profits, most people can't stand that.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 12:23:05 AM by DeadCoin

Yes this is the right time to invest in altcoins as every one's values is low for past almost 7 months. Choose the coins with values less then a dollar for a long term and choose the top listed coins with high amount for a short term profits. Altcoins do require less investment. Get into coinmarketcap.com and filter out the coins with good growth trend and invest. You can certainly earn profits in few months. Even coins with very low rates have a good growth in the market. Pick them up. 
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:31:03 AM

Dear friend. Yes i think investing ICOs is a great chance for us now. I suggest you take a look Eloncity project, check it here: https://eloncity.io/. If you have any feedback please let me know. Many thanks
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

I think this is the best time to invest in altocoin. As Bitcoin increase with 47% this will enhance the increasement in altocoin to be more demanded for in the market
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Altcoins are on the low at the moment, makes this the best time to buy and wait for the coming boom. ETH is a good buy anyday
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

I'm not sure about it but if I think if you can find out a good cryptocurrency and good time to join so it'll be good time all the time Smiley). At the moment, I think it's really easy to find out good altcoin to invest in cause all altcoins price are falling just because of Bitcoin price increasing so you just need to choose some altcoin with high rank and invest in Smiley.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Altcoin is another way to make a profit. And I love it, I love altcoin.
But We must choose the coin/token before invest. In addition, they must have their own blockchain, we also have to pay attention to block time, fee, strong community and have a milestone project or a clear roadmap. we can not entrust our money to a platform that is not strong and can not develop.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: