Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY CRYPTOCURRENCY PROGRESS MOVE SLOW IN AFRICA? AND WHAT TO DO TO HELP AFRICANS  (Read 1791 times)
Tobt

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

We see every nation which is developing in BTC sectors first move forward to BTC having to realize it is important for them. African countries are not well digitalized for now yet which they need to develop BTC involvement and get BTC benefits in their life. MAny few Africans are already involved in BTC and Crypto world and they are being benefited in many ways though they cannot get facilities like Europeans or countries which legalized BTC.
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

The high rate of poverty is the cause of their slow movement I think. I hope cryptoindustries will develop and progress in Africa in time.
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

I think the people are not advanced that much about crypto market. They have to learn how to analyze the market properly. They can i beleive but maybe it will takes time.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:28:49 PM

From my point of view it happen because Africans has no proper knowledge about this market. So it very hard to convince anyone about this new technology. It’s the reason I think. I also believe that bitcoin take proper step to solve this.
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

From my point of view its very hard to convince someone about new technology. I think its one of the main reason that why bitcoin move slow in Africa. As I know bitcoin already take some initiative already for this. I think it will be solve soon.
Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

I think it's a nice place to become Africa for crypto currency. They have to guarantee their financial security. There are many African countries that are still struggling. They need infrastructure development. Need stable economic system Then I think that's good.
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:03:46 AM

The reason is very simple, African people have to fight much more bigger issues like lack of food, education and shelter. If their primary needs get fulfilled they will surely get the time to divert their minds elsewhere like knowing the crypto market. Still, Nigera, Zimbabwe, Senegal are some of the countries who are still making their mark in crypto world despite being surrounded by poverty and corruption.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

I think it's a nice place to become Africa for crypto currency. They have to guarantee their financial security. There are many African countries that are still struggling. They need infrastructure development. Need stable economic system Then I think that's good.

I agree. In fact, cryptocurrencies will be most beneficial to developing countries such as Africa. Most parts of Africa may be overpowered by the influence of the traditional financial sector, but for this same reason, they are very much ready to adopt new currencies, particularly cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency as a completely virtual currency traded online, offers plenty of opportunity for African economies due to its unregulated nature, as well as its economic flexibility. Cryptocurrencies will support cross-border and international trade. They will also be given access to a larger customer base, boosting sales and growth. In summary, the huge potential of crypto will be a game changer for Africa.
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

Most of the African countries are underdeveloped. It becomes tough for them to manage basics and you cannot think about crypto investment their. I think we should try to improve their economic conditions..
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:43:08 AM

Hello, as we both knwo that cryptocurrency ius future payment solution in the world thoughthere is some bariers from differenct states and goverments but the reality still there.
Example we can see proress in some europeans countries having ATM machins where users can withdraw bitcoin and other altcoins there by using their ATM crds, also they can pay by using cryptocyurrency in different placess like supermarkets but also they can make online purchase with cryptocurrencies.

SO..
 WHY WE DONT SEE THESE THINGS IN AFRICA TOO??

WHATS  TO DO TO HELP AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO ADOPT THESE CHANGES?

seriously why would you want to pay somewhere in africa with bitcoin, africa is still very rural, you can expect that there will be african icos, that will demand stuff like this. and they will sooner or later compete against each other.

regards

jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:00:14 AM

Never been to Africa so I don't really know how good is their internet connectivity because cryptocurrencies need a good internet connection.  Even in Asia with a better education and internet, cryptocurrency still not so popular. 
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:14:40 AM

I think the reason is that they have still an undeveloped technological system, with slow internet connection, lack of information or knowledge to be shared with the community and maybe because it has many rural places that needs progress and improvement. There's nothing impossible so they might be late but will definitely progressive and productive with cryptocurrency, they need a good governance to do the process.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

The majority of African countries are seen as third world ones, lack of education and the spread of poverty are the main issue there especially in central Africa, in the northern  countries which are more advanced than the others, cryptocurrencies was already banned by the governments back in 2017 but the people's awareness about the blockchain technology is higher than expected and there are present in the crypto community.

Yeah but many of them are scammers, have seen some Nigerians on steemit they seem to do lot better.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

We all know African country is not economically stable that’s why i think cryptocurrencies progress is not satisfiable in those areas. For this reason we have no option to help them.
EvelynAriana

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Actually Africa is mostly under developed country based on this yes there are many faculties have been given but it will progress slowly because of their investors most of them have not enough asset to invest here but it will increase soon.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

I guess the problem lies in African goverments. As far as I know there is not much free market in those african countries. But more and more Africans are aware of cryptocurrencies wich may help them in the future to adopt them.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

Hello, as we both knwo that cryptocurrency ius future payment solution in the world thoughthere is some bariers from differenct states and goverments but the reality still there.
Example we can see proress in some europeans countries having ATM machins where users can withdraw bitcoin and other altcoins there by using their ATM crds, also they can pay by using cryptocyurrency in different placess like supermarkets but also they can make online purchase with cryptocurrencies.

SO..

We all know that all these crypto currencies available in the market are volatile in nature and then they all are part of investment so its valuation are subject to market demand and supply and it’s not the situation of Africa, the conditions are same all over the world and the conditions are even more that there are many people who don’t know about the bitcoin and in order to increase the growth of bitcoin and to inflate its valuation, awareness could be the biggest influence.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:24:27 PM

In Africa, crypto acquisition comes with a premium, similarly to a decade ago when voice calls to Africa from Europe and North America were more expensive than other places.

There is a high arbitrage phenomenon that is prevalent with limited choice of  high-liquidity bitcoin exchanges, stricter exchange controls or where access to international bank accounts is limited.

Another reason could be lack of education and awareness.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

SO..

Africa is a continent wherein almost all countries are considered third world countries. Poverty is very high and many people are suffering from hunger with no homes and food to eat. The high incidence rate of poverty shows that it will be hard for Africa to progress very fast compared to other developed countries. But I believe in time, cryptocurrency will slowly mainstream into Africa step by step.
I think the problem is the people in africa not many have ability about technology. Bitcoin is about new technology where if we dont understand about technology then the progreas of course will be very slow. So in this case is people ability or knowledge problem.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:09:22 PM

It will definitely  move slowly in Africa because information  is power and the source of information which is internet had not gain up-to 10% of cyber power which has been an obstacle.  We need the power of internet to get external information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: