Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opening EOS wallet  (Read 149 times)
JeramiParan (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:50:52 AM

There are some bounty projects that require EOS wallet for their tokens, I found one interesting project that require EOS wallet. When i signing up, on the later part it require payment for EOS wallet, i'm surprise because I really thought creating EOS wallet is free. The EOS wallet worth more or less $12, is it reasonable to pay for such wallet? Or we can create EOS wallet for free? I really need your opinion regarding this matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:02:16 AM

I've seen many recommend this.
Code:
https://github.com/greymass/eos-voter

But so far there is no good, fully reliable wallet for EOS. This wallet would be the best to vote for. But I do not know about tokens. And even voting is unnecessary, since it is a centralized platform and the votes are manipulated.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

There are some bounty projects that require EOS wallet for their tokens, I found one interesting project that require EOS wallet. When i signing up, on the later part it require payment for EOS wallet, i'm surprise because I really thought creating EOS wallet is free. The EOS wallet worth more or less $12, is it reasonable to pay for such wallet? Or we can create EOS wallet for free? I really need your opinion regarding this matter.
That is absurd. The EOS wallet is a freewallet and should not be paid for. Be careful, the so called bounty project might just turn out to be a scam. Would you mind posting a link or at least the name of this bounty project requiring people to pay for an EOS wallet?
Freewallet

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

That is absurd. The EOS wallet is a freewallet and should not be paid for. Be careful, the so called bounty project might just turn out to be a scam. Would you mind posting a link or at least the name of this bounty project requiring people to pay for an EOS wallet?

Freewallet provides the wallet for EOS tokens. However, since June 2 these tokens had become non-transferrable. We are monitoring the situation around the new EOS blockchain to make further decisions on support of the new coin.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

i have always had problems with eos wallet creation and it has been inconclusive for me because literally i never found an app or site to create one

so please help with procedures to create an eos wallet more easily than i had thought
thanks.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

I use SimplEOS wallet. I haven't done very much with it yet, but it seems to me a good wallet. I don't think it costs much (don't know for sure but I think it doesn't cost anything) and I was surprised that I already received a bunch of airdrops with it. Try it, you might like it a lot.
Freewallet

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

i have always had problems with eos wallet creation and it has been inconclusive for me because literally i never found an app or site to create one

so please help with procedures to create an eos wallet more easily than i had thought
thanks.

IVEXO, we'd be glad to and thank you for your support.
However, so far, we've not adjusted our app to the recent upgrades of the EOS blockchain.
We are planning to do so in the future.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

never faced with paid wallets, but they can be to earn. but why pay for a wallet, I think you need to find another bounty company to minimize your costs.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: