Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
Aponkye1 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

Fantastickarl

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:41:10 AM

For myself, I have 100% belief in bitcoin right from the start as I was part of the people bitcoin improved his financial status. Many people scream because, they have lost money in crypto market. Bitcoin went from 19k to 6.5k and many people sold off and tot bitcoin is dead. So, that's they reason many people say that bitcoin is dead but of course bitcoin isn't dead. I believe in it and I know it would make new highs over the years
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

This is very sad you know that i am actually one of the few the people who benefitted a lot when bitcoin rose way up in December. I gained so much income that i even used some to pay of my mortgage. I am glad i invested into bitcoin and i hope some people in here can shut up about all the negative remarks about bitcoin.

Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Well i guess they have a point when they might not believe in it again because of the huge reduction that bitcoin has seen over sometime now but i think they should also be a little patient because digital currencies are volatile and so the price can be unstable for sometime just that bitcoin really came too low bruh.
Raphagalthena2

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

there are so many type of cryptocurrency that have much potential more than bitcoin
i still do blieve in bitcoin potential but the visions of bitcoin is going down can happen.
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

Let them be partner they just don't know the system of digital currencies and its volatility nature because if they do they would not give up on bitcoin so soon because it will still rise way high someday so i am never selling the little bitcoin i have.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.
I'm sure most of them don't forget about that if they forget, they can see the history of Bitcoin prices that available on various sites, maybe they just panicked because they suffered losses

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

I agree with you completely. Also I constantly hear at the forum how people complain that Bitcoin "fell in price" and so on. I consider it necessary to be patient, because bitcoin will soon grow in value and who invested in it will get a big profit.
gooutfinish

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

That's also my question. Because bitcoin is really flexible, you can never predict about it. do not give up so soon. be patient
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

It is heartwarming to know that there are many bitcoin enthusiast. Some people's motivation for joining bitcoin is profit making and nothing more. The last year's price surge attracted them to Bitcoin and the attraction dried up once the price fell.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

actually I think it may be because they remember too well!

all the topics or even news that were published by the news sites have one thing in common and that is the fact that they all come out as FUD to increase the ongoing panic in the market and shake out the weaker hands so that the market makers can buy more cheaper coins.
the "remember" part is that in the history FUD like this has worked well so everyone wants to do it. you even see idiotic topics on bitcointalk from time to time trying to spread FUD but they make something up that doesn't even make sense!

Only Bitcoin
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

those people who after koreektsii start saying that bitcoin is dead, these are people and there are weak hands! As soon as the crypto market supersedes people who do not understand in the crypto market, then growth will begin! weak hands will soon return again and fail again!
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

My opinion is that, more people now slowly feel discourage to access and joins cryptocurrency business like bitcoin as the king of all cryptocurrency coins, maybe the reasons behind are about the system updates that reflects majority of people stopped working on cryptocurrency business. ( Sorry this is only beyond on my own opinion, correct me if I'm mistaken.)

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

I just can't believe it myself either Angry because this forum i believe was created to promote the concept of bitcoin and the blockchain technology but it such a disgrace that the very members in here are spreading all sorts of false and alarming messages about bitcoin. Well check your screens again people bitcoin is still strong and it is never going to die for your information.

shu_22

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

They need a lot of awareness regarding the crypto market as this, being a trading place, can never assure you profits. There always lies a risk factor which makes the investor think and few starts panicking. The last few months has seen a fall in BTC price from December of last year but if you are an intelligent investor, you know to wait for the correct time of investment and withdrawal as crypto world is a place where valuation of any cryptocurrency depends on a lot of factors. Proper market analysis is always an added benefit in this world of digital currencies. Bitcoin always had the potential of giving good returns and it will be like this in the future too but only if you invest in the long term.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

there are so many type of cryptocurrency that have much potential more than bitcoin
i still do believe in bitcoin potential but the visions of bitcoin is going down can happen.
Sadly it's true. other cryptocurrencies are rising up and although not fully stable and known as bitcoin but slowly moving up. hopefully bitcoin will regain its potential and have a high moment soon
Qweenty

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

I know i am new here but i became part of this forum in order to learn about bitcoin and how to invest into it and so if people really spread false information in this forum it will really bring its image down.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:21:44 AM

The problems mBTCX face all the time id one of he mak=jor factors why most people tend to disqualify BTC so early, not giving it a chance everytime its value declines, These re mostly BTC critics who takE advantage of that time to spread negativity about BTC
kingofworld92

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

because they just look at its negative side and believe it without confirm whether it is right or not
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

I believe for most people that has less trust and belief in bitcoin are those ones making such threads about the death of bitcoin. I wouldn't be surprise if there are threads having such negative subject about bitcoin since they do not have enough knowledge and background about the achievement of bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: