Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

it's their loss and they will always pay for their stupidity.

some people always have to learn everything the hard way. for example in case of bitcoin for years we have been seeing people who decide to listen to and believe the FUD rather than what the real experts are telling them and they live to rue the day they listened to such people.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gooutfinish

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

because they only look at bad side of bitcoin. Even the fact is that bitcoin is used for money laundering or crime, that is just depend on the way people use it.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

That will be the best thing they have to regret in their life. Think carefully before decide to forget bitcoin
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

People forget BTC so soon because when their status change to a better one, you see them ignoring what help them. But the moment their status return back to their formal state, you see them running back to BTC. By that time, I hope it won't be late for them.
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

It's so sad to see that. I think they're reason is the value of coin that really unstable or maybe they think the market will not rise again. Why they want to forget the bitcoin? Its a great source of income, its really hard to ignore and its harder to forget. They're so negative, they don't appreciate the help of bitcoin.
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

i am laughing at those people now who were saying these words.. technology is behind the bitcoin and crypto currency so nothing can stop technology Smiley

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

People tend to forget what they do not care for, so if bitcoin keeps going down people can not earn and put it on oblivion.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

Maybe because they have lost a lot, especially during the great Bitcoin crash. I think they want to forget Bitcoin for a long while until it finally moons once again to finally recover (or even gain profit from it). It's better to hold and forget it for a while if you are at a huge loss since the great Bitcoin crash. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.
Yes that is the problem of humans. We often forget the 100 good points of a thing because of its few bad points. People should understand that everything has its own advantages and disadvantages. Similarly the market downfall or price crashes is perfectly normal for the investment market. I too have strong faith in Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency market has given me too much; I can’t just abandon it because of some slips.
Maclyn19

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Because as investor, we always want the price to go up so we earn and are afraid that the price will go down because of fear of losing in the investment. People need to accept the Bitcoin cycle and be ready how to deal with it especially at times when price goes down.
Afie

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

many people here on crypto world. they looks only bad people of bitcoin and many people belevies the fud rather .. is this reason they forget bitcoin so soon.
necessary

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

i think just because they are scaring and worrying about the risk that may happen with bitcoin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

People are not forgetting bitcoin. The more negative news being thrown to bitcoin the more bitcoin become popular. If bitcoin is forgotten they will no longer talk about it. Good news and bad news about bitcoin are just signs that bitcoin is becoming more popular. Whether it is an attack or it is a promotion this is all part of the movement of bitcoin in history.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

You can count in fingers those who are saying that Bitcoin is dead,or this is the fall of bitcoin.

Many of this people are only here to create fud and fake news,this people are paid by those whales that wanted to bring the bitcoin price down so they can buy more..because this is not the position of every bitcoiner since we all know about what can bitcoin bring in future,that this dip is only temporarily and not permanent

Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

I think it is wrong information people not forget bitcoin.the only reason bitcoin is one of king for all of coin.and many people like this.so I m sure people don't forget bitcoin.its coming future is very shiny.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Those kind of people are like loving you at your highest and leaving you at your lowest, that is what those bitcoin users seems. Bitcoin users who did not really care about the advantages and potentials of bitcoin, or somewhat the process of bitcoin. They only care for there personal interest, and it is not a good thing. Bitcoin give us favor so we need to give favor back to bitcoin.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

Maybe because they do a lot of things in crypto and they do not succeed, or either they lost much money and they didn't have any profit, or they want learn and they can't learn how it works there are so many reasons.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

it's their loss and they will always pay for their stupidity.

some people always have to learn everything the hard way. for example in case of bitcoin for years we have been seeing people who decide to listen to and believe the FUD rather than what the real experts are telling them and they live to rue the day they listened to such people.
Its really your choice if you still believe with bitcoin after a big dump or even when you heard a lot of negative news about it. We should learn from the past movements of bitcoin and don’t let anyone to dictate what you must do with bitcoin.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

No body forget the bitcoin it is just a silence before the tide come, bitcoin is still as its position a bit small fluctuations are always there in the market this does not mean that the king coin is vanished, as long as the investor and buyer are there btc will live and it has a very long life, no body can forget it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
sunnybeacher

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

They say this because they weren't with bitcoin through the years. We that were with it still have faith in it Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: