Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Well not every one can forget bitcoin because of the fall.Bitcoin will definitely rise this is no news only those who dont understand the market will talk about it being dead etc.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Just do not mind the negativities that brought by negative people, instead make it as a motivation for you to earn more, do well and just keep on pushing your limits until you can show them what bitcoin does and gives. Surround yourself with optimistic minds and keep the faith in bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

It is not most, just few of investor here leave about bitcoin, they just afraid losing some of their money because they not know about how to investing here, they just lack of patience.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

We cannot blame some investor thats they  stated or saying that's investor is dead  or this is the fall of bitcoins because they experience consecutive loosing of there investment,the only things thats we needs to do is still believing thats all this chaos will resolve and turn someday  into fruitfull year of crypto.

there is a big difference between an investor being skeptical about an investment and thinking it is dead and some idiot on the internet who keeps telling everyone else that investment is dead while he is hoarding the same thing in his pockets with a lot of money during the small dip that it had.

There is a FOMO brewing...
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

You think people who call bitcoin dead/ending are crypto enthusiast? No, they are just some panic sellers with small investment amounts who doesn't understand market at all. There are many people in crypto community who are amateur when it comes to trading and consider cryptos a way to easy money. They think cryptos can only give profits (huge profits). Indeed the return rates are pretty high in cryptos. But that comes with equally high risks.
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

They just afraid to investing here again, you can't blame them, they just afraid losing some of their money or maybe they find another source income.
it's their decision, why you should bothered with it?
mr.shaman

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

UChain your best ecosystem!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

My opinion is so written by those who entered the crypto-currency in December-January 2017/18. They lost a lot and are now furious and write that "bitcoin is dead," but we know that this is not true)

cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

This happens majorly because of how many people came in contact with the system, lots of people never had time to understand the crypto market itself they only depend on the speculation of others and noting of their own discovery. If they hear it is fall today then that becomes their worries and if they hear its rising then their mind is then circled around that

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

Bitcoin travel from the beginning up to now always encounters many obstacles, and it all signifies that bitcoin has grown, because I believe if Bitcoin is not big, Bitcoin will only be a wind then, people will ignore it.
Good news and bad news about bitcoin is just a sign that bitcoin is becoming more popular. Whether it's an attack or a promotion, it's all part of the bitcoin movement in history.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

yes I really agree with your opinion, I think they do not know the history and the state of their market I think are the people who join here when bitcoin what is at the highest price and now after seeing the price that goes down they say bitcoin die, it is the thing which is not true to me because I believe bitcoin is the future

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

There have always been, are and will be such people. And in any case. These are alarmists. They may have expected bitcoin to grow only upwards and didn't expect it to fall a few pips down. These conversations about the fact that bitcoin is dead and so on I've heard about six months already. And they will continue because people want price stability but they were in the wrong place and don't quite understand how the crypto market works.
Indeed, people like that are alarmist. A lot of people sell their Bitcoin when the price gradually decreases, and continued until it became low. I think they forget Bitcoin because they lose hope, and also they're just new so we can't really blame them, they might've bought Bitcoin when it's $20,000, and started believing that it'll go any further, so yeah they're in the wrong place, they didn't research first they just invested without any knowledge.

IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

I think people will have brand loyalty until a better product comes along. That’s natural consumer behavior. Don’t we all want to find the best one out there? And besides, we have to start thinking beyond assets and investments and start focusing on cryptos as virtual currencies. I heard we’ll soon be a cashless society anyway. Are you guys ready for that?
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

they give up quickly, because they don't see a future. a lot of people don't have patience and want everything to go  quickly and to make major money know. they don't earn so they quit. but hey- more for us.
sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

Someone people forget bitcoin because they think it is useless,not reliable and also scam, but some people know the news about bitcoin and they with risk if it is true. Somehow still there are a few websites that is genuine and you really can earn bitcoin.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

People tends to forget something not really benificial to them, so maybe that is the reason. They forget the bitcoin on its lowest, or simple the downfall of the market, and remember its existence when they started getting profit in return. People loves something in where thay can get what they want. But then those who really believes in bitcoin are the real winner.

pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

Those people are the one who has less trust in btc and only invest thinking they could be rich in a short time not even thinking about the risk or knowing what btc is
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

It is simply because they are not too attached to bitcoin or there is nothing happen with them working on bitcoin or bitcoin just gave them a stressful days or nights that make them like to forget about bitcoin so soon. There is always a lot of possible reason for forgetting bitcoin because if there is a lot of good memories between you and bitcoin then you cannot forget it so soon.
lungu113

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

I think because of people only wants benefits in bitcoin which when bitcoin failed or the price drop down, many people will surrender and will not invest again with Bitcoin.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

I also think so, I always ask "why do they think bitcoin will die?" are they people new to bitcoin? do they not know the development of bitcoin?
but even though I am new here, I strongly believe in the future of bitcoin
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

I so much believe once you get involved in bitcoin, you must have one way or the way benefits from it. Those people within bitcoin collapse are people that expect and hope too much on bitcoin. If you are too much hopeful on something and at the end your expectations did not realized as expected you beginning to have change of mind.
But they forget that cryptosystem involve patience and persistent. If you have this at the back of your mind you will surely laugh last at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: