Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.
People only remember that thing which they hear on a daily basis or that affects them, rest things are not so important for them so people came to know about bitcoin back in December when it was all over the news and now if you ask them what bitcoin is, they don't even remember it they just say it's something online currency that was in news back in December 2017 but we didn't bother to lookup on the internet about the details of it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fmradio98

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

Unfortunately it's valid. different digital forms of money are ascending and in spite of the fact that not completely steady and known as bitcoin but rather gradually climbing. ideally bitcoin will recover its potential soon
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

Maybe because they have lost a lot, especially during the great Bitcoin crash. I think they want to forget Bitcoin for a long while until it finally moons once again to finally recover.We often forget the 100 good points of a thing because of its few bad points. People should understand that everything has its own advantages and disadvantages
cryptocrabs2

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:49:59 AM

I think now BTC is a long time process. It will be increases before a long time. So, who already invested on bitcoin need to e patient for a long time. Be focused what you invest and wait for the profit.
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

I think those are the people thought they could easily get rich in bitcoin, Last year's price surge attracted them and then the price dropped and they lose hope easily cause they don't understand bitcoin
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

BTC is the boss of crypto-world and always will be, I assume. This sentence might explain what I think Smiley. BTC is the most dominative coin ever launched till now and holds dominance against many altcoins actually most of them. Rise and fall happens but happens with most of Crypto-coins. I suggest the people who think like above should study BTC for a week 24/7. Surely they will change their mind.
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

It is very natural to have these type of opinion in every community. People get frustrated, made loss or just want to manipulate the market by scaring other investors off by spreading these type of news. What they don't understand that, people who have been with cryptos and know how the system works will never lose their faith. So,  Undecided it's better to ignore such negative posts.
Melvyn_Garrett

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.
I believe that Bitcoin will be very successful and will grow in value in the near future. Bitcoin differs from classical currencies in that it was designed to grow in value, and not vice versa. Understanding what this means is important for investing in the crypto currency.
The market of crypto currencies is young and the fact that it is unstable is quite natural and normal. When prices rise rapidly or fall in a short time, you need to be careful with investing. It does not matter whether you buy shares, real estate, bitcoins or something else you need to closely monitor the situation and be patient.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

I think they forgot bitcoin because they see bitcoin price has not increasing anymore since Q1 end of this year.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has staying in the bottom market after the last year hype. So, they forgot it because they left crypto.
decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

i think most people forget bitcoin so soon is because they are afraid of suffering a loss
Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

Most of the people are more likely to give up easily which is too bad for future. They better be patient and get used to the fact that they will benefit so soon.
iwuwi12ueiei212

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

Don't be too psychologically unstable, when you start working on a job, trust it and sometimes take risks that are unavoidable. The BTC up and down also made many people wobble. There is a pretty good saying that I would like to share. "Put the future into reliable hands. Your own hand".
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:03:12 AM

most of the people that forgot bitcoin are those that dont have investment in it. many at times i wonder why people will just be castigating or speaking against things that can better the future. BTC has been a blessing to this generation and we must all come together to ensure that it soar high.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

People tends to forgeg especially when they do not benifit on it. And in contrary, people tends to love something where they can get benifit. That is how human mind works, or how what it is some people thinks. But as we can see, no matter what is the state of bitcoin we do not need to worry anything.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

...this is the fact that other people really don't care in the status of Bitcoin,,for some uses it just like in a reality a past time..and others forget it intentionally because they do not benefit on it..but for me,,even though i am not that kind of earning a lot in Bitcoin,,i still do believe in the power of it..i do love Bitcoin and just like others,,I treat Bitcoin as my personal asset..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Those people are only doing FUD's using this forum to scare away those newly comers in bitcoin investment. This will lead for the other members to dump their crypto holdings and after that market price for crypto also will drop for more. This will get them the opportunity to invest more on crypto with a cheaper market price value after people they scared to dump their crypto holdings.
Shirley Menezess

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

That's right, we should believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has experienced a lot of price fluctuations and eventually it has grown back to a higher price. One Bitcoin feature is that it has only 21 million coin in the world so I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to increase.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

Some people think that bitcoin is dead because of the long decline in price.. and in vain they think so, bitcoin will return its position and even more!! Faith never dies!

People want to be rich in a small period of time. And many of them who invest in Bitcoin lose their money for real time because I don't want to wait anymore. But the price of Bitcoin grows up.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

People tends to forgeg especially when they do not benifit on it. And in contrary, people tends to love something where they can get benifit. That is how human mind works, or how what it is some people thinks. But as we can see, no matter what is the state of bitcoin we do not need to worry anything.

Thats called as greedy humans. They have ability to get greedy very quickly and always want to have some more and more out of something. They think they should receive huge profits from the crypto currencies and king like bitcoin should benefit them in short terms. But they forget that it is coin with a purpose and its utility must be explored before any judgment can be made about it. To be honest they just put thousands of dollars in it and think that they will be rich by next month. Unless and until they dont remove such attitude they wont be understanding it and they will always come up with the terms which OP explained.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

the time will come and we will remember the cost of $ 6000 with regret, because did not use the super discount)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: