Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

many people are losing bitcoin because some do not want their patients when they bitcoin they are open with money they do not know that there is a process made here i endure i bitcoin ..
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

I don't understand that people. what kind of a death are talking about. The price is still thousands of dollars. as we know, 80 percent of the total issue of bitcoin is already mined, imagine what will happen to the price when the last bitcoin will mined. I think it will be the most expensive asset that can only exist.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

People cannot forget about bitcoin rather it will be used in future in a huge amount.
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

The end of bitcoin is a foolish thought i think. It does not even come to its pick. it need more time to bloom properly.
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Many people are thinking about the end of btc. but they does not know the capabilities and potentials of bitcoin. It can't be end soon.
grinyaaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

The end of Bitcoin will not come soon!
This innovative sphere has only just begun to develop. We must believe that the crypto market is stabilizing.
Not experienced beginners have no patience.
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

Some people just think about crypto as a quick rich scheme and are out of their mind when they don’t get profit immediately
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Many people are very fond of dramatizing. As small problems start or just not the best news or rumors, they start spreading rumors that everything is bad and terrible and it's time to finish with cryptocurrencies. But in fact, the cryptocurrencies has not gone away.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

People have such a bad feature! They always says: "not enough", no matter how much they takes from this market! This is normal) Alarmists leave, then it will be better for the market Wink
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

I don’t think people forget about bitcoin the media cannot turn down the popularity of bitcoin and the income we may generate from investing in crypto currency. People who ignored and forget bitcoin might be the people who don’t believe im crypto currencies.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

Well most of people are easily to turned off their desire.
They are easily frustrated when they heard that bitcoin is dropping or bitcoin is dead.
So what ? After all sacrifices they made . But they also giving up easily.
We need to believe to the foundation of Blockchain technology.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.
I also like bitcoin and I hope bitcoin will continue to evolve over time and keep advancing in technology and crypto will continue to exist and survive and I hope bitcoin next year will increase the value of coin
cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:12:59 AM

I believed in bitcoin when the market was really bearish. ANd now when the price has started to recover, I believe that the price will hit $20k soon. There is no possibility for bitcoin to die. It will survive as the king crypto.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:15:27 AM

When people forget, it's time bitcoin gets to new price, and then they will panic buy and panic sell, which makes the market unstable and you have question to ask here LOL
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

I am not agree with this statement because i think peoples are more investing on bitcoin. Because they earn lots of profit from this project. So i think people will more connect with bitcoin. They don’t forget bitcoin.
yj300316

Activity: 154

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

Maybe that just some spam questions. They should ask themself before asking to the community.
Bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin still used by all peoples around the world, you can see the market. What a joke question!  Huh Huh
i believe many still not forget about bitcoin, even peoples from 2009.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

That's the big mistake when we quit and forget to bitcoin. because bitcoin is a powerfull tangaeble livelyhood program for all. Its really usefull and helpful and not.necessarily required a dicfficult gualification this is very easy to join and avail. Regarding to some question  that really bring down to bicoin become ckampsy i think they really want to other crypto become popular that's why they post a negative issue.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

Bitcoin can never be forgetten soon because it had changed my life and i will continue to believe in bitcoin. I think the newbies in this kind of investment will be the one to forgot it soon because of lack of knowledge and bad experience about bitcoin.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

Yes I trully agree with you if you are a truly believer of bitcoin and you actually believed that someday bitcoin will make you rich and bitcoin will make your life good, Well' Congrats to all of you because someday it will soon reach its goals and the people who actually didn't know the value of bitcoin will surely regret.

CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Probably, the matter is in the fall of the currency and the increase in the number of altcoys, especially on the basis of smart contracts. The altoquines have a lot of liquidity, so many started trying to earn money on them, forgetting about bitcoin.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: