Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
circlesseeker

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

Probably it is going to be a very shallow hypothesis but most guys who have a tendency to forget are in huge losses and they might get in the crypto ecosystem in a bear season. Otherwise, mankind does not forget good memories.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Well people they say are ungrateful and hence you don't really have to exepect huge from them so that you don't get dissapointed. Most people after investing bitcoin and realizing its benefits start to criticize bitcoin and how volatile it is forgetting the fact that they might have enjoyed income from it before.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

That people is just weak handed and not mentally focused on what they are doing,people are so nervous that the will lose their money if they stick around because they are seeing bitcoins price now are defleating and not even rising at all.So the solution for them is just to go do another thing and forget bitcoins totally

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

I do not think that most people forget bitcoin, as a matter of fact, bitcoin is such a popular coin, people cannot just forget unless the value falls and never up again.

Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

It's impossible to forget Bitcoin Smiley it still leads the market and any move that Bitcoin takes, affects the rest of the coins. It's still the Leader.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

This is very sad you know that i am actually one of the few the people who benefitted a lot when bitcoin rose way up in December. I gained so much income that i even used some to pay of my mortgage. I am glad i invested into bitcoin and i hope some people in here can shut up about all the negative remarks about bitcoin.

That’s how bitcoin users are nowadays. They have been using bitcoin and gain a lot of benefit from it but when bitcoin is at its worst, they’ve been losing trust and talking trash about it I mean as a user,  you should fully place your trust on what you are doing.
vladmamedov657

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

The cost of bitcoin is falling, hamsters have lost interest in this, it's simple Wink
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

You know that is what they felt right now because they are disapointed to their goal that they want to achieve but this is not last for their life I'm sure, if the going strong and much better than the current price i know they will reverese imadately their desision.
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

In my view most of world don't know power of bitcoin and they are afraid of price fluctuation. Many people fail to understand bitcoin and underlying technology blockchain. Also, in many countries government is not supporting these transactions. But I believe, one day these people will start investing money as they currently investing in gold and mutual funds this will all depend how quickly mainstream adopt bitcoin as financial instrument.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.
They think that its the end of bitcoin already. We cant blame them , but for this kind of scenario we must here supporting bitcoin. They only want benefits from bitcoin but they didnt help bitcoin to grow. Its their decision lets just accept it.

Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

Those who talk about the death of bitcoin simply do not understand this technology, because experienced investors know that the main success of the crypto currency is yet to come.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Everyone is simply confused by the constant price fluctuation. This makes people who are not versed in bitcoin believe that this is the signal of its end. But this is far from the case. This technology is necessary for our world and will be actively used, especially in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
furtcoin13

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Our platform, Furt platform was created out of the desire and passion to liberate you as a football fan from the disrespect and ill treatment meted by unscrupulous club leaders and governing bodies. With our platform, Furt Platform, we will continue to try our best to sanitize the mess that unscrupulous club owners, members of governing bodies have created because of their greed for money.

www.furtcoin.com
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

Every drop in the price of bitcoin eliminates illiterate people in this area. And that's good, the fewer the alarmists, the better for the community.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

People who often say "Is Bitcoin dead?" Must be someone who just found out about bitcoin. They don't fully understand bitcoin, so we can conclude that they are people who are too pessimistic about the development of bitcoin.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

Yes I am also with you. I will also still believe in btc whether it is in good position or not. Basically people forget about it because they have no trust on btc and they don't have enough patient to see the raise of it.
Only few people that are believing for what bitcoin is, how is that we can have to take earn for when you have to know all your patience with it and all good to have to make it. A much better option would be the best for you to take on here, learn to wait not all are taking to be easily in a short period of time.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

People forget anytime they experience fall because they were’nt able to stand firm in the midst of struggles. Since your able to stand strong, be stronger still in what you believe about bitcoin and see how you will benefit much from it.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:58 PM

Well we cannot force anyone to stay in the crypto currency industry the reason why they forget it is because i think they are not ready to take the risk and they had experienced losses in investing in bitcoin it only means that they have a weak acceptance of the risk.

Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

Just as you have rightly divided; Men forgets easily. There is nothing anyone can do about that. However there are still several millions out rooting for Btc and some other altcoins. With this, I think we are good to go
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

I also felt panic, but I chose not to think about things I did not know in the future. I remain optimistic and make the decision to stay at Crypto. I always instill this will be a fantastic thing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: