Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

In the perspective of mine, the reason that I see why most of the people easily forget bitcoin is that the low value of it in the market. Some of the bitcoiners tend to easily lose hope whenever they see that the current situation of bitcoin is so low or in all red. They cannot accept it and can't wait for it o rise again so that they think that it is dead or will end soon especially when it doesn't rise an inch. Investing and waiting for the bitcoin is a must so be patience.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
block2point0

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Many peoples blame bitcoin because they get loss in bitcoin investment and in my word they are panic buyer because when price was near $20000 than they buy but now price fall $6500 then they start selling and now they are panic seller. but whoever believe in bitcoin and its value they are still with bitcoin because they know bitcoin will make new ATH in upcoming months & this is the matter of time, most of peoples want bitcoin give always profit they never wanna see market in downtrend, first they need to learn what is bitcoin and which technology work behind it then they need to talk about bitcoin.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

I think they will forget bitcoin soon because of the price of it. They will wanted to forget it if the price of it will still drop or decrease because they thought that it will be the end of bitcoin.

Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

Maybe they have lost a lot, especially during the great Bitcoin crash. I think people who have been with cryptos and know how the system works will never lose their faith. Because BTC is the most dominative coin ever launched till now and I strongly believe in the future of bitcoin. I think also people who ignored and forget bitcoin might be the people who don’t believe in cryptocurrencies.
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

No one will going to forget bitcoin and this kind of rumors are spreading in the market to fall bad impact on bitcoin, bitcoin still number one and always become number one.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

Because a lot of people who went has that get-rich-quick mentality. Not because they believe in bitcoin. And when they lost, they would rather forget about cryptocurrency altogether. Good riddance Cheesy

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

maybe because the price of bitcoin has continued to fall lately? or maybe they are beginners who don't know about bitcoin and just forget about it. because beginners are usually easy to give up, unlike the old holders who are convinced of the increase in bitcoin and bitcoin that will continue to grow
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

Well,  for those who are just joining it, and are only ready for the quick didvends, a withdrawal of the gains immediately accrued, they tend to panic anytime they see the chance to making it big being questioned which I relating to price. Hence, easy for such fellow to sell hurriedly in a bid to forestall future or possible decline of their payout check money. Spread the death of Bitcoin till the next 3 years, the burial ceremony is not anytime soon.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

Because they do not really believe in bitcoin or the technology behind it, that is the easiest explanation, they only care about the money they can get and nothing more, for people like us it is clear that the crash we suffered was a setback and that is undeniable but it is nothing more than that, the technology behind bitcoin is as strong as ever and it is only going to keep improving which means that bitcoin will still be very strong for the next years and decades.
ExpediteStyle201

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

Only those will going to forget bitcoin who invest without any knowledge and fall into big loss and except then no one will going to forget it.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:06:13 PM

Because they only believe bitcoin and join bitcoin to earn benefits from it. Some of them dont actually know the worth of bitcoin. Bitcoin is falling and it needs a support from us. We cant blame them since some of them had a bitter experience with bitcoin and its.probably one of the reason why they choose to forget bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Fmradio98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

Perhaps in light of the fact that individuals believe that the cost of bitcoin will dependably remain the same simply like the value last year's. After the gigantic direct a year ago, there are part of individuals who enter the universe of Cryptos expecting that the cost will continue going up, what they don't know is that bitcoin cost is unstable, it goes all over everytime and each time bitcoin value falls, they figure bitcoin will pass on at any point in the near future.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

For me I will still believe in bitcoin sooner; why? because there is so many articles and there is so many people i saw in the forum saying that bitcoin fall, bitcoin is dead, even though they're saying that thing I still believe in bitcoin because it's proven, proven that bitcoin is really a online banking I will still believe in bitcoin even when the year past by because I've get some financial here I will still invest in bitcoin because bitcoin paid my daily needs I'm not saying that bitcoin is the one who pay my daily needs I'm just saying that bitcoin is the one which I've used just to pay my daily needs.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

Yeah, however, the assessment by so many people... certainly will be different depending on what they all know about crypto, especially Bitcoin, and from each of their residences. Their beliefs certainly would be different, which actually doesn't affect its glory which will continue to survive over time even though it has experienced a decline, anyhow this is related to the future in financial terms.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

Yeah, however, the assessment by so many people... certainly will be different depending on what they all know about crypto, especially Bitcoin, and from each of their residences. Their beliefs certainly would be different, which actually doesn't affect its glory which will continue to survive over time even though it has experienced a decline, anyhow this is related to the future in financial terms.

Bitcoin is a big help for the people, when we read many experience pages, so i think it will not easily forget for us who be part of it. And the trust that we give for bitcoin is remind because we are one who blessed for having bitcoin in this world. I continue to believe that bitcoin well rise in times.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Bitcoin is a big help for the people, when we read many experience pages, so i think it will not easily forget for us who be part of it. And the trust that we give for bitcoin is remind because we are one who blessed for having bitcoin in this world. I continue to believe that bitcoin well rise in times.

No, i think it will not happen that people forget bitcoin. It is very useful in our lifes, in terms of investing and as currency. Althrough it is not already implemented in whole world but other countries begin to accept it as a currency and take note many investor invested it.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:35:23 AM

Because some of them thinks that bitcoin cant recover from this kind of situation. They think that bitcoin will continue falling,and that was their mistake.I believe that bitcoin can easily recover and it will rise by the end of this year. We just need to trust bitcoin and hope that this will happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

Those who are little versed in this technology are very subject to General panic when the market price falls. And so they take it as the end of bitcoin.
ArmanShirinyan

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

If someone asks "Is bitcoin dead?" at this point they are dumb - now we have more than 100% gain from the last year which is a huge percentage for any asset
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:24:31 AM
Merited by Maamejane (1)

There is some universal features of most men and actually undeniable that most people have short memory and by the reason that they all come with the notion that in bitcoin within an overnight one can make a lot of profit and per chance the case was not so for them. And as many of them join during the bullish season might not have time to get explanation for how long it came to such an extent but rather give their reference to when they join the system of which prices has decline and making them loss hope. My dear do not forget so easily because bitcoin is capable of performing what has not happened before.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: