Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Until today, bitcoin has always been growing in price.And accordingly gave the opportunity to many to make money.As soon as the rate began to fall immediately, everyone began to panic and say that bitcoin is a bubble.Believe in bitcoin and over time it will please you again

I think that this will happen soon enough. The bitcoin rate is preparing for the arrival of new investors and the growth of trade in the main assets this fall, which can increase the market capitalization and give direction to a new trend. Investors with genuine interest will follow the decision of the SEC to amend the rules, which allow the launch of a new Bitcoin ETF tool, which is focused on institutional investors.
Nanacoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Everything is done for a reason. People who do not believe in bitcoin say a lot about the currency and call its users names. If you understand the operations of cryptos, you would see a fall in price as an opportunity to invest more and not a liability.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

I think most of the people forget fast about bitcoin as so many new coins appear every day at the crypto market. So many options for the investment, very big competition. 

What competition? Yes, there are a lot of newcomers but it's not considered as competition as Bitcoin solely play at the top of the pyramid.

Well, these are just some reasons I think why people tend to forget Bitcoin:
1. They can't adapt to changes, due to the uncertainty of Bitcoin's phase.
2. The hype of 2017 isn't the same as of 2018.
3. Negative feedbacks
4. Prohibitions of cryptos in major crypto countries.
5. Lack of motivation of to pursue.
6. Afraid of Loses.
7. Afraid of taking Risk.
8. Lack of capital.
9. "Bitcoin is a waste of time" thinking
10. "Bitcoin is a scam" Never ending issue
and a lot more.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

I think they wanted to forget bitcoin because earning here in bitcoin is so slow. You will earn  but you need to wait for a long time just like in the signature campaign you need to wait 4 months to earn and that is the minimum  of waiting.
LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.
I can relate to this very much, my very close friend was very disapointed with the price action in 2018 and moved all his money from the cryptomarket forgetting about the Bitcoin's history. Couldn't convince him anyhow to change his mind and think it through once again.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

Most people choose to forget bitcoin because they think that bitcoin will continue falling down and they cant get any benefits from it. Bitcoin improved their financial status when the price are still good, but when the price becomes lower they just ignore bitcoin and find another thing that may help them to earn huge amount of money and many benefits.

I will not agree with the statement that people forget about Bitcoin very fast. It seems to me that when a person starts to work with the cryptocurrency, it is almost impossible to stop this activity.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

Those who are little versed in this technology are very subject to General panic when the market price falls. And so they take it as the end of bitcoin.
True, those that know about this technology understand very well that bitcoin is not going to die just because its price went down a little bit, we know not only that the market is going to recover but that the technology behind bitcoin is going to become widely adopted around the world and when you think about that then it's impossible for the price to remain at its current level that is why we do not panic.
Jerry White

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:09:41 PM

Since last February BTC/USD markets are still up 720 percent and many other digital assets have seen even more substantial price gains year-over-year. Historically, for every two steps back, the value of bitcoin has leaped seven steps forward after nearly every correction. Will this be the case again? We really don’t know, but cryptocurrencies have never ‘died’ and many believers feel the value of this economy will likely continue to rise over the long term. Those who say cryptocurrencies are in a death spiral have not looked at the whole picture.
Rachel Martin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:10:00 PM

Remember, it’s not the first time Bitcoin has crashed and nearly died. In 2012, it faced 36% slump, and by mid-August the price was up to double digits at least. That was until it collapsed by over 50%, back down to single digits by the 19th. It soon bounced up and was going on somewhat of a bull tear in 2013 but then crashed a few times due to China issued warnings. Many and many other times the price went crazy. But is it existing now?
Alexander james

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Many people are just propaganda eaters - hucksters looking to make a fast buck. But there are many more still who work on building the project along every day. If BTC continues to have value, people will choose to support it.
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

In my opinion, just because there are a lot of coin nowadays. But follow what i see, it is not easy to forget bitcoin, bitcoin is always the best coin ever.
SexForCryptos

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

This unfortunatelly proves that most of the people here in the crypto space are here just for the easy/magic money, they don't understand anything about the intrinsec features of Bitcoin, nor they couldn't care less. Such a horrible background noise for the real enthusiasts!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  Ico.Rasputinmansion.Com  [  ICO is L I V E ! 
Veldiv

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

I think the people who says "bitcoin is dead" or any similar negativity, where the part of the high percentage who invested because it was so promising, and trendy the end of last year.
I really believe that bitcoin have real future for those ppl who keep up.
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

Many at times i wonder why people will just be castigating or speaking against things that can better the future. BTC has been a blessing to this generation and we must all come together to ensure that it soar high.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:11:57 AM

I think this is a common feature of humans to easily forget the good old days and only make criticisms when things get bad. But for all those who believed in bitcoin and invested in it during its launch and within the early days really know the significant of bitcoin hence always stay calm in situations like these.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

It relies upon the circumstance if there are numerous coins solid as bitcoin, now a great deal coins developed and still become quicker like bitcoin. The truth is out, it is an ordinary responses to those individuals not by any means inspired by crypto world. Those individuals who truly love any coins will always remember bitcoin, in light of the fact that its a foundation of all coins in crypto world. In the event that we say coins individuals thinking in regards to bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:45:23 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 07:17:02 PM by Silberman

Many people are just propaganda eaters - hucksters looking to make a fast buck. But there are many more still who work on building the project along every day. If BTC continues to have value, people will choose to support it.
People have been conditioned it from their entire lives to respond like that, just look at all the people buying new smart phones because they think they need those smart phones, but if you actually asked them why do they need them they will be unable to answer, why they are getting rid off their one year old smart phone which does 99% of the stuff that the new one does?
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:52:16 PM

Personally, I don§t think they say so because they have forgotten about Btc but it is sometimes a means to get people understanding of the current market trend. Sometimes, the fall in value looks threatening to newer members like myself and so coming out with such threads helps to listen to the experienced ones and hence inform our decisions.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

For me, the reason why people forget bitcoin is it because of not having a full knowledge and understanding of bitcoin. It is good to keep track each new updates and information about bitcoin in order not to be left behind.
dFRGOLDMEN
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

I think that there are few people who can forget about bitcoin and the crypto currency, because it is now one of the most common ways of salary means
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: