Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:04:04 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 11:28:47 PM by Flor1982

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

They are saying these words because of the reality that indeed Bitcoin is in difficult right now specially the huge price fall since January and until now there is no clear sign of a healthy market. I just hope that you are not really worried of these things that are happening now in Crypto market specially Bitcoin price that keeps on falling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

In my own opinion, people forget bitcoin soon because they have no patience in waiting for the right price. They forget bitcoin because they believe in the fake news. They also forget because they are frustrated in the market price.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:07:18 PM

bitcoin is most often forgotten because there are loads of altcoins in the market and a major percentage of the altcoins is under the ethereum pair of trading and again the ethereum networks confirmations are seldom congested and loads of local exchangers now accept ethereum and so people prefer to use the ethereum option
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

I believe most people who are into bitcoin are in just because they heard others saying you can become a millionaire when they invest or buy bitcoin and hold for some time. They don't believe in the idea behind bitcoin. Once they don't get what they were promised to get from bitcoin, they start saying all kinds of things about bitcoin. We don't need these people in the crypto world.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:32:22 PM

Even Bitcoin so far was in downfall period in terms of its value it doesn't mean it will be reason for me to forget it, of course not! I still believed

that sooner or later everything will be fine again just remain still on it and be patience too that one day Bitcoin will wake up again to goes up its

price value..
jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

I think we most persons do not get what they expect they tend to give up and forget about it thats what is applicable here so i think those affecting so many factors affecting those who have given up on bitcoin
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:59:39 AM

Well said. Those people lack financial intelligence because they give up so easily. In this world, there is no easy money so we must always take risks in order to be rich financially and intellectually. Nonetheless, October is about to come and I believe that bitcoin will pump on that month even though the market is close to dying now.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:16:45 AM

It is in the attitude of human beings not to feel grateful after a short time when something good happens to them. Well bitcoin has really helped several people in this forum and i am glad to be part of it. That's why i am never spreading any form of FUD about bitcoin investment because i know it is real.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:21:33 AM

It is in the attitude of human beings not to feel grateful after a short time when something good happens to them. Well bitcoin has really helped several people in this forum and i am glad to be part of it. That's why i am never spreading any form of FUD about bitcoin investment because i know it is real.
this komd of people was not a true fan of the cryptoworld. they only goal is to got earnings only and now the price of the ceyptocurrency and because of the market problem that the most affected is bitcoin follow by all other coins is they think that the bitcoin is gone. i am one of the true believer of crypto and i am sure that if the price are rising up again i am sure that many people again come in this industry.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:30:48 AM

Because of the continuous downfall of the Bitcoin and the crashing of the crypto market, a lots of people are losing their trust and believe to the crypto currency community, If this downfall and continuous decreasing of the peak of the Bitcoin in the crypto currency community will keep in this pace, it will result in a bad possible future ahead to the crypto currency community that will eventually make people to forget about the Bitcoin.
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

People get frustrated, made loss or just want to manipulate the market by scaring other investors off by spreading these type of news. What they don't understand that, people who have been with cryptos and know how the system works will never lose their faith.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

People have a very short memory. We know what is at the ear of people at this point in time ... if everyone will talk about bitkoin, he will be of interest to everyone. And at another point in time there will be something else in the line ... everything is subject to the wave process.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

People have very short memories and they are only thinking about the profits that they could get, for example it's obvious that I like many people in the forum have lost money because the price crashed and obviously I'm not excited about it, but even at the current prices I'm still making profits so I have no reason to be mad or disappointed in bitcoin, so I'm grateful for what I have gotten and I am even more grateful for what I'm going to get.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

All those comments emanate as a result of panic. People do not like losing money. When bitcoin was on a bull run, everyone was excited but now, they tend to forget that their was bull run season. This is how people behave
ayodeji01

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:09:02 PM

I think people are being sentimental about bitcoin talk, most people don't have the in depth knowledge about how the market works but just some surface knowledge. This may result to reason why people forget it so soon.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

It's human nature to question things when we perceive they are not going the way we thought it should follow. Many of those people after seeing the Bitcoin boom never imagined it will one day lose its value, so when it did, skepticism swept in.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

We cant deny the fact there are a lot of those peoe in bitcoin community who have joined simply becuase of the hype.
They came in thinking that bitcoin is an easy source of money and jumped in without clearly analysing what is ahead for them.
Now when the market shows proof of falling they also instantly withdraw thinking that it could go even deeper.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

Because for people that the only concern is to earn, if something is not giving them profit anymore then its time to move on and forget about what happened before.

Its the usual mindset if you're not really believe in the future of btc, for crypto enthusiasts no matter the status of your coins you will still hold on and look forward for the future growth of it.

ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

A think it is human to quickly forget the great past if you are faced with new challenges, bitcoin is in its trying times, maybe we expected too much in a short time for bitcoin. In any case ,the future is brighter
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay, I don't think people have lost trust in bitcoin, the motivation is still in people in the world of crypto. The knowledge on bitcoin is on the rise at the moment and I don't see any reason why someone might want to bawl out  at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: