Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?  (Read 2877 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:51:17 PM

With few exceptions of those that haven't heard about the bitcoin, the majority that have heard about it or experienced its trades will say of a fact that the bitcoin can't be easily forgotten just at a go.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

We cant deny the fact there are a lot of those peoe in bitcoin community who have joined simply becuase of the hype.
They came in thinking that bitcoin is an easy source of money and jumped in without clearly analysing what is ahead for them.
Now when the market shows proof of falling they also instantly withdraw thinking that it could go even deeper.

Hypes are just a illusion, they aren't solid and finish at any time without warnings. And many people nowadays are lead by hypes, they just follow others steps (those who create the hypes) and when the hype is over they move themselves to the next one as it was the first.

It didn't happen only to Bitcoin, but to the music world, actors, shows, businesses, everything... It's inevitable. The point is that Bitcoin has to proove it is more than just a hype, then it can grow again and bring new enthusiasts to use it for real reasons and not just because it's a hype.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

Maybe because they want to make quick profits in bitcoin and when bitcoin price slowly drop, they start not believe on bitcoin. If they are looking on history price, they will realize that bitcoin is profitable if hold for long term.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

Bitcoin has entered the floor of the wall street stock exchange, which indicates that bitcoin has been recognized, if the problem is price, it is relative, because the price fluctuation must increase and decrease, but if it indicates that bitcoin will die, it seems that still cannot be ascertained for now, it is also intended that the volume of bitcoin transactions still rank 1 in coinmarketcap.
Dofotonomo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Many are already falling into the FUD spreading across the internet and, as you said, we can't blame them. But maybe for them, they wanted to know how many out there are still into bitcoin.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

That is human nature anyway so it was to be expected. I do know that those who have read enough and have understood this new technology and its potential have no doubts the future we envision with btc.

paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

People who ask questions like "Is Bitcoin dead" or similar questions aren't crypto enthusiasts nor people who understand at least a little in blockchain technology. They are people who come here to get rich in no time. And because this year they see it is not so easy, they just try to leave this idea, because they are too lazy to learn and their interest is in this project is very narrowed.
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

These people are only there for quick profit - and if they aren’t satisfied they simply leave. That’s all.
Kakruzo12

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

Most people are speculators interested in very short-term profits. An average person without market knowledge can't make profit in the bear market. Given in takes so long, people stop following crypto.
Kakruzo12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

People who ask questions like "Is Bitcoin dead" or similar questions aren't crypto enthusiasts nor people who understand at least a little in blockchain technology. They are people who come here to get rich in no time. And because this year they see it is not so easy, they just try to leave this idea, because they are too lazy to learn and their interest is in this project is very narrowed.

At least the tech innovation popularized by btc can't just die just like that.
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

This is because the people who bought them when price was really high feel lost rn. All they had to is WAIT!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

I think they have not forgotten bitcoin they have just got under the shell after getting hit by massive portfolio rip off. You will see them all coming back with bitcoin to the moon etc tags  Grin when the market recovers a bit and bull run begins.
Kakruzo12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

I think they have not forgotten bitcoin they have just got under the shell after getting hit by massive portfolio rip off. You will see them all coming back with bitcoin to the moon etc tags  Grin when the market recovers a bit and bull run begins.

True. However, it will be hard to see that big bubble, as many people become cleverer and will take their profits. People will be more careful thanks to the previous experience, so it will be harder to reach the previous level unless institutional money enters.
westril688

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

With few exceptions of those that haven't heard about the bitcoin, the majority that have heard about it or experienced its trades will say of a fact that the bitcoin can't be easily forgotten just at a go.
I am sure, bitcoin will not be forgotten, because the prospect is very good because digital technology continues to grow. Bitcoin price fluctuations are a natural thing considering that bitcoin is exactly the same as other businesses, there are prices up and down. So, believe that bitcoin will provide benefits.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

True. Bitcoin prices will eventually rise in the future, but we cannot dictate the strategy of every cryptocurrency investor here in the forum. They may find a lot more profits with alt coins and maybe they're done with investing in bitcoins. I for one would invest in both sectors of the cryptocurrency industry.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:46:56 AM

True. Bitcoin prices will eventually rise in the future, but we cannot dictate the strategy of every cryptocurrency investor here in the forum. They may find a lot more profits with alt coins and maybe they're done with investing in bitcoins. I for one would invest in both sectors of the cryptocurrency industry.
There's differences in terms of investors mindsets, they have their own strategy and ways on how to maximize earnings, as far as I concern both venue can bring fortune and opportunities we do just need to make proper assessment and good judgement when we are picking our style working with trading
mostly with bitcoin or any other good alts that we are following and aiming to gained profits.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

It is really shocking but i have noticed that seem to be normal with man.We have short memories and will always follow things with pouplarity but when things suddenly goes wrong they turn back. But to me i have seen some changes to bitcoin even as prices become unstable there is an influx of new people and thayt is good.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

Some people give up easily when they see or heard something that negative. Like here in bitcoin because of the price falling  they  think it is also the end of btc or crypto. Dont give up easily, be patient  and wait for the sunrise.  Bitcoin value will rise again, believe it.
The.Bet.Group

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

This might be a case of people not being able to overcome the learning curve fully. Bitcoin can be quite demanding, but with the right tools and resources, I reckon everyone should be able to understand its workings in no time.
aoki231

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

for me I believe in bitcoin that it will increase this year. I just left someone else who does not believe in bitcoin because their investment is bigger and it drops down. you should first find out if it's good to invest now or not. I'm pretty good to buy today in markets because the tkoen is now low on the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: