Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is anticipated to raise $10,000 sooner  (Read 516 times)
Ganbound

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

An expert give such speculation that bitcoin can surely reach the $10k price but it will be not possible to cross from here. Also it is still doubtful to believe because experts are not on the same track, they have different analysis regarding the price of bitcoin for this. So better not to fully rely on them but rather make your own research to feed yourself with an information and analysis coming from your own understanding on this.
I do not think that it is true. To me I think that bitcoin price will increase its price and will very soon reach to 10k, but it will not stay here, but will continue increasing its price, I think that it is very much expected and most of the big investors and experts are agree with that bitcoin price is hopefully going to reach to 20000$ in last month of 2018.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

I am expecting a rise within the month of September when I wrote everything I wrote earlier. I'm telling you again. It will be a short-term move in September. this move will not last long but it will be an act that makes investors happy. it makes sense to invest in bitcone now. I foresee an increase of between 30% and 45%. ie at 10k-12- levels during the months of October to September. I think the future of the current year to the end of the current sevice again.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

I am expecting a rise within the month of September when I wrote everything I wrote earlier. I'm telling you again. It will be a short-term move in September. this move will not last long but it will be an act that makes investors happy. it makes sense to invest in bitcone now. I foresee an increase of between 30% and 45%. ie at 10k-12- levels during the months of October to September. I think the future of the current year to the end of the current sevice again.
The move may actually be getting pretty close if we are able to succeed to not end up forming another lower low and the bulls can still struggle their way up a little bit. For what it is worth, most altcoins are already beginning to show some good sign of growth and let's hope we will get to see them make some good move upward in coming days which could also usher in some move upward for bitcoin as well. I still feel $10k is still worth paying attention to anyway but time will show us.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

An expert give such speculation that bitcoin can surely reach the $10k price but it will be not possible to cross from here. Also it is still doubtful to believe because experts are not on the same track, they have different analysis regarding the price of bitcoin for this. So better not to fully rely on them but rather make your own research to feed yourself with an information and analysis coming from your own understanding on this.
I do not think that it is true. To me I think that bitcoin price will increase its price and will very soon reach to 10k, but it will not stay here, but will continue increasing its price, I think that it is very much expected and most of the big investors and experts are agree with that bitcoin price is hopefully going to reach to 20000$ in last month of 2018.

Well these experts have their own ways of how they come up with figures though it's funny why they all have different predictions and if you look back, they don't always hit the spot. Have your own speculations, it's as good as the experts' 😋

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

everything is not what you think, yesterday the price of bitcoin has reached $ 8500 but in just some time the price of bitcoin has dropped to the price of $ 7600. and the price of bitcoin now drops below $ 7k.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

Bitcoin break past the $8,000 mark. Do you think the price of Bitcoin will break the $10,000 mark sooner? Will it be worth it to get more bitcoin at this price?

If the ETF is passed, $10k is easy.
On the other way around when it was declined completely then $10k is hard to achieve this August, with the recent news it keeps on dropping back to $7k, too early to anticipate or expect that it will increase up to $10k, ETF is not yet approved by the SEC, we don't even know if bitcoin will going to reach that price when it was approved only time will tell when and how it's going to be.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

everything is not what you think, yesterday the price of bitcoin has reached $ 8500 but in just some time the price of bitcoin has dropped to the price of $ 7600. and the price of bitcoin now drops below $ 7k.
but there is still a lot of time for bitcoin to show us that it has still a lot of power to move to the price of 10k, for me speculations about pump could become true in near months.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

It's going beyond the limit this time with too many pumps and dumps but the bottom line will be the result of bull market which can start anytime and until then I believe we will see more fluctuations in the market.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: