Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:24:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETF Decision make a negative impact?  (Read 20425 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

Many crypto enthusiasts are sure that the decision on ETF Bitcoin will only contribute to the growth of the Bitcoin price and the popularity of other cryptocurrencies. Negatively, only the refusal of SEC to accept ETF Bitcoin, but only slightly lowering the price of Bitcoin, can be reflected. In general, the growth of Bitcoin's popularity continues.
lelilulu

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

Once its like other stocks, we know that there is a huge chance that the prices will shoot up like crazy.  However, after that we will see a lot of stability and this will not be very volatile like now therefore huge up and downs wont be possible and profits will not be huge (Including risks)

Is it correct? can someone please explain how does this works? Is there going be a big commission as well on each trade? is there going to be a margin? I actually dont understand this if someone can shed some light in simple terms. Thanks.
Yes I believe some people will use this news for gain a profit. They will dump the market and then buy at low price. Very easy to make FOMO in the world of cryptocurrency. I suggest in this situation we follow the rules, but if you want to hodling that's not bad choice.
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

In my opinion, SEC will definitely sanction Bitcoin ETF, and this sanction will not have any negative impact on the crypto market. Demand for BTC will keep growing because of the hype created by the recent news.  Cry
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:47:05 AM

Once its like other stocks, we know that there is a huge chance that the prices will shoot up like crazy.  However, after that we will see a lot of stability and this will not be very volatile like now therefore huge up and downs wont be possible and profits will not be huge (Including risks)

Is it correct? can someone please explain how does this works? Is there going be a big commission as well on each trade? is there going to be a margin? I actually dont understand this if someone can shed some light in simple terms. Thanks.

I believe that there will be no negative effect when talking cryptocurrencies and ETF since this will boost the bitcoin price and as we all know that if bitcoin grows then the altcoin will benefits,maybe the effect for the alts will take long but it will still.and besides why need to look for negativity when all we aim is positive as this eas denied for more than half year now
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

I think ETF will bring institutional investors which should facilitate adoption, if the big players are in those sitting on the fence will reconsider thier position.
Either ways, crypto needs both ETF and mainstream adoption. Whichever comes first is still a crypto win.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

No there won't be any negative impact as this bitcoins etf was always going to be rejected as it was not properly submitted there were many loopholes and the main etf is of cboe that'll be in March 2019, which is expected to pass and there won't be any issue to that and when it does pass it'll take prices of bitcoins to the roof so wait for it.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

It will have a positive iimpact. ETF approval can persuade more people to invest. But with or without etf bitcoin will continue to rise and nothing can change that.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

The decision can crash bitcoin if they make any negative decision against  bitcoin. they control the foreign exchange and  they have the abilty to crack down exchanges .Their act alone will scare investors away from trading in bitcoin . the negative impact  will not be good for us all.

kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

I don't think ETFs will have a bad effect on the bitcoin price on the contrary I think it will cause more interest in It.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

bitcoin has the popularity and it's been trading all over the world. this will not need any approval from SEC or ETF as the investors will patronize this coins for better profits. With or without ETF this technology will continue.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

What ever happens Bitcoin will stay as usual as a global currency that means with or without ETF, Bitcoin will remain even ETF is approved or not . Bitcoin will continue its growth by merchants and customers and the value of Bitcoin will rise . In short ETF is a short time hype there are two types of ETF , the synthetical and physical ETF  . the synthetical ETF holds any physical asset and plays on the price fluctuation and physical actually holds physical assets .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:07:13 PM

Once its like other stocks, we know that there is a huge chance that the prices will shoot up like crazy.  However, after that we will see a lot of stability and this will not be very volatile like now therefore huge up and downs wont be possible and profits will not be huge (Including risks)

So do you want volatility or stability? Sounds just like you want to profit from it in the short term just by trading which you can do with or without this, but I can't believe you're looking for negatives with the ETF decision. The ETF is great for bitcoin both in short and long-term. More adoption is better for everyone and bitcoin as a whole and this is what everyone should want, but it's not the be all and end of bitcoin adoption and there are bigger things than this down the road. Regardless of how short-lived or not the hype is it's something that is out of our control anyway, but it's certainly not a bad thing.  
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

Of course yes. A new denial could once again bring bitcoin down.

The latest ETF decision remains virtually without a negative impact on the market. The price remains at a similar level before the decision was announced. Bitcoin is doing quite well without ETF.

Bitcoin in fact can survive without this ETF and it's actually just a new way of whales on how they manipulate the market. They're like using this issue to create fuds to people and every denied application means more people who will lose trust to bitcoin as so they'll dump. The delay on approval on ETF can push through any time this year, as long as the whales isn't done to accumulate.

And the moment we are used to this ETF issue and they see we're not that affected, they surely do something new.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

Obvious ETF decision make negative effects on crypto price. recently there was an event in which etf rejected for regulation.
This news made tension in the investors mind.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Yes, most of the people got FUD because of the ETF deadline and I don't know why. Due to the ETF got rejected somedays ago, I hope ETF can't affect bitcoin again.
quandrel

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

In the near future, crypto money will be the most common payment method. the volume is low for the moment. As the volume grows, the ups and downs will be slower. because buying and selling will take up less space in volume.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

No I don't think it will have a negative impact but rather a catalyst that will decide the market in history, but still yet let us not forget that every good thing will always comes with some deficits
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

It seems that the ETF's decision does not have a bad effect on the growth of bitcoin, bitcoin is expanding and many people will be using bitcoin.
ETFs can still learn bitcoin to be able to make the best decisions.
Irdina

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

at the end of the day bitcoin is still a global currency and is being traded mainly on exchanges all around the world not just in US or in SEC approved places through ETFs!
which means with or without ETF bitcoin will continue on its own path and with its increasing adoption as a currency by merchants and customers the price of it will continue to rise.

in short ETF is just a short term hype that is disturbing that rise by making it faster now and possibly cause drops soon but it can not change the inevitable rise.
I agree with you, ETF are only bitcoin bullies, and I am sure that after ETF agree that the price of bitcoin will fly high ... a year of bitcoin has dropped and now is the time to rise slowly.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 12:12:21 AM

Yesterday's ETF did not have a negative impact on bitcoin, the refusal of yesterday's ETF did not significantly change the price of bitcoin
but the story will be different if the ETF some time ago passes and is accepted, maybe the BTC price will rise by 50% and now it might be in the range of 10k USD
so the reason why ETFs can cause bitcoin prices to improve is because more people will start to recognize cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: