Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETF Decision make a negative impact?  (Read 20425 times)
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:18:53 PM

I think it is excluded. if they confirm futures, then this is unreliable positive news for the whole market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:04:31 PM

Once its like other stocks, we know that there is a huge chance that the prices will shoot up like crazy.  However, after that we will see a lot of stability and this will not be very volatile like now therefore huge up and downs wont be possible and profits will not be huge (Including risks)

Is it correct? can someone please explain how does this works? Is there going be a big commission as well on each trade? is there going to be a margin? I actually dont understand this if someone can shed some light in simple terms. Thanks.

Actually volatile function movements up and down are opportunity to earn profits well risk if talking about buy and sell bitcoin traded of course need to expect the risk.
talking about ETF in my opinion there's nothing effect in bitcoin flows up or down bitcoin being decentralized crypto currency they own ability to moves itself as volitile virtual crypto currency.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:06:42 PM

Once its like other stocks, we know that there is a huge chance that the prices will shoot up like crazy.  However, after that we will see a lot of stability and this will not be very volatile like now therefore huge up and downs wont be possible and profits will not be huge (Including risks)

Is it correct? can someone please explain how does this works? Is there going be a big commission as well on each trade? is there going to be a margin? I actually dont understand this if someone can shed some light in simple terms. Thanks.

Actually volatile function movements up and down are opportunity to earn profits well risk if talking about buy and sell bitcoin traded of course need to expect the risk.
talking about ETF in my opinion there's nothing effect in bitcoin flows up or down bitcoin being decentralized crypto currency they own ability to moves itself as volitile virtual crypto currency.
Of course influential! price fluctuations are influenced by many things. as well as news about this ETF. when the ETF is rejected it will certainly make doubts and fears in the market and certainly make demand down. not only ETF but many things that affect up and down price..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:12:16 PM

It all depends on what the big whales want to do with the news outcome regarding the ETF decisions the SEC come out with. If they want to use the news as a way to pump or dump the market price of Bitcoin, then it will be so as we always know that the big powers that be use the Mass Media as a way to relay their message across and control and manipulate the market prices for their own benefit. As the market is very jittery and most of the herds react to the news, they are always at an advantage point regarding the price they want to reach at. Anyway I do believe it will have some bearing on the price and so the whales will use it to their utmost advantage.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:51:18 PM

I think that this will have a positive impact on the bit, but without ETF Bitcoin will be able to work in normal mode and trade on the exchanges, but if the SEC approves the ETF then it will come a lot of money and it will give rise to strong growth.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:52:05 PM

I think that the adoption of the ETF will say that Bitcoin has become more legalized. Therefore, I think that the ETF will positively affect Bitcoin.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:49:12 AM

I think that this will have a positive impact on the bit, but without ETF Bitcoin will be able to work in normal mode and trade on the exchanges, but if the SEC approves the ETF then it will come a lot of money and it will give rise to strong growth.
Whether there is an ETF or not the functioning of bitcoin will not be altered. Its something that will increase the adoption of bitcoin for trading by institutional investors but not necessarily increase the price. Price rise is just secondary to this. Dont expect the SEC to approve it so easily. The public name of bitcoin has been related to ponzis, scams, drug dealing and so on. Not that fiat is away from that but still people will deny the inevitable because they dont care about it.

What we can do is speculate or let it be. Dont be bothered to much about ETFs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:17:48 AM

No one can say what the outcome will be ,as I'm viewing things it seem like ETF will have positive impact after all but the impact won't last long,that doesn't mean bear won't return

mangsitin

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:38:23 AM

No one can say what the outcome will be ,as I'm viewing things it seem like ETF will have positive impact after all but the impact won't last long,that doesn't mean bear won't return
Yes right, every good news will definitely have an impact on prices in the market, and vice versa, if there is bad news, the price will be bad too, so both have opposite sides. But all that will happen just for a moment, and the price will return to track as usual.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:13:41 AM

The decision of ETFs gives added value to bitcoin, namely increasing public confidence, because ETFs are traded like ordinary shares on the stock exchange. This trust will gradually change the way people perceive bitcoin, where bitcoin is part of the future digital financial system.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:36:44 AM

Yes right, every good news will definitely have an impact on prices in the market, and vice versa, if there is bad news, the price will be bad too, so both have opposite sides. But all that will happen just for a moment, and the price will return to track as usual.
but, if many people expect ETFs, I think that will certainly have a lot of impact. I think the delay that occurred in 2018 yesterday had a pretty severe impact on the price of bitcoin and altcoin. well, maybe right now it's very difficult to have an impact anymore, because many people have guessed the results. however, I think many are waiting for the opportunity to increase the price of bitcoin and altcoin because of this.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:06:42 AM

I think that the adoption of the ETF will say that Bitcoin has become more legalized. Therefore, I think that the ETF will positively affect Bitcoin.
Each regulation can change every place of investment and will have a positive or negative impact depending on the decisions issued by the relevant agencies.

Each regulation can change every place of investment and will have a positive or negative impact depending on the decisions issued by the relevant agencies.

ETFs are basically securities that are bought and sold through brokerage companies or stock exchanges. At least with the receipt of bitcoin ETF can make every investor have a convenience such as having relatively low costs, measurable risks and layered supervision. I guess this is what makes every cryptocurrency investor have more hope for ETF to be accepted.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:37:42 AM

but, if many people expect ETFs, I think that will certainly have a lot of impact. I think the delay that occurred in 2018 yesterday had a pretty severe impact on the price of bitcoin and altcoin. well, maybe right now it's very difficult to have an impact anymore, because many people have guessed the results. however, I think many are waiting for the opportunity to increase the price of bitcoin and altcoin because of this.

expectations doesnt add anything on the price not unless they continue buying or selling depending on their mood  .

the guy above was also correct because no one exactly knows on what will be their decision it maybe yes or no  but then again the price can still be the same though it is considered a good news if ever etf will approved btc  .

if ever they declined it then theres no hard feelings at all because they arent the only one that can invest on btc  .

many potential investors out there that can enter btc anytime  of the day   .
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:06:39 AM

If ETF response will be negative we might see a new temporary price correction as market doesn't react well at negative news.

If you're in cryto for long-term, just hold your coins, ETF will be approved sooner or later.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:08:49 AM

Once its like other stocks, we know that there is a huge chance that the prices will shoot up like crazy.  However, after that we will see a lot of stability and this will not be very volatile like now therefore huge up and downs wont be possible and profits will not be huge (Including risks)

Bitcoin price last year affected by negative news and i think if ETF approved by SEC, bitcoin price will start to bullish. Any good news and negative news give big impact on crypto price and i am believe many good news will come this year

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:45:32 AM

Bitcoin price last year affected by negative news and i think if ETF approved by SEC, bitcoin price will start to bullish. Any good news and negative news give big impact on crypto price and i am believe many good news will come this year
That is one of the reasons why the price is down right now and it should also be the reason to rise.
SEC approval is a big thing that is why it has a significant effect on the market movement, last year was all about negative things, let's
hear some positive things this year.
mangsitin

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:47:50 AM

Yes, in my opinion the ETF is very influential to the progress of Bitcoin prices, so when the ETF is rejected again, it is likely that prices will decline again, because for now traders are waiting for the SEC's decision to be approved, so that the Bitcoin price will rise.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:52:52 AM

Yes, in my opinion the ETF is very influential to the progress of Bitcoin prices, so when the ETF is rejected again, it is likely that prices will decline again, because for now traders are waiting for the SEC's decision to be approved, so that the Bitcoin price will rise.
Maybe yes or maybe no, as we knew that bitcoin was been denied several times and still the movements still the same, fluctuations and manipulations will still be there, whatever directions bagholders wants this industry to go, same thing will still happen unless new investors will join and make the difference and start making the bull to run back after the ETF.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

So far this year 2019 hasn't show any good sign of greater future and can't wait to see what turns up ,it looks like nothing is going to happen and it won't look too different from 2018 ,I think the only way to turn things around is GOOD NEWS, just few of them will have a good impact of cryptocurrency ,ETF is a must if we want to atleast see a different improvement this year

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:40:08 PM

Maybe yes or maybe no, as we knew that bitcoin was been denied several times and still the movements still the same, fluctuations and manipulations will still be there, whatever directions bagholders wants this industry to go, same thing will still happen unless new investors will join and make the difference and start making the bull to run back after the ETF.

The effects would probably be minimal whether it's an approval or denial. Many don't even think bitcoin needs an etf approval aside from a short repreive from all the bad news we've had.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: