Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:46:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Right! Altcoins looks like a game.
If we are awake, we will win or at least cut the deficit in time to avoid an excessive deficit.

Sounds like a very perfect strategy
Move fast set a considerable price and once the coins pump up either you are asleep or awake
Your target is met and you can smile

MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

I'm sure that some altcoins will not be able to grow after such a this long collapse, so choose what to invest in as long as there is a large selection of altcoins at a low price.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

Alternativcoins  is not perfect kind of business as you think but they are doing their best to be a part of the best company in this industry by having a good quality of service to the investors.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

The purpose of generating so many altcoin for today is because of the mobilization of some individual organizations they need capital to develop the project so I think the issuance of an altcoin to mobilize enough capital that is their truth

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

I know the only one truth abouot alternative cryptocurrencies and it is they ability to support the cryptomarket and to help it in increasing for the long time.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

I'm sure that some altcoins will not be able to grow after such a this long collapse, so choose what to invest in as long as there is a large selection of altcoins at a low price.
there are indeed some altcoins that have no hope of rising back to normal prices. because the development team also doesn't care about that and the project doesn't work. but many altcoins have good futures like ETH, XLM, XRP, TRX, WAVES

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jana Wood

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

In the case, the volumes of trading are not falling. That they fell in relation to the dollar equivalent. And they even grew to the crypto-currency equivalent.
cryptobae10 (OP)

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

In the case, the volumes of trading are not falling. That they fell in relation to the dollar equivalent. And they even grew to the crypto-currency equivalent.

yes, you are right, which is why everyone needs to increase their satoshi value for bitcoins & ethers value for etherum
Because in the long run, the most important thing would be how much bitcoins or altcoins digits you have.

dyor.
Utogah

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

We all know that altcoins has at stable price it's either goes up or down but the fact is we must need to be patience its price cause we knew that someday comes that ethereum could dominates the market.
bukmood

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:49:42 AM

Better believe it a portion of this incident in altcoins resemble shows. I figure they doing this influence individuals to freeze in the market. Be that as it may, individuals need to more keen about this they should be more caution and watch the end result for past and current to know what's to come.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

You need to identify the real coins with a utility and listed on a major exchange with volume.  These are the alt coins you need to search out for.  I think you stand a large chance of making some serious cash if you select the correct ones. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

I have my own truth about altcoins and it is the following. Altcoins are independent elements in the crypto's system and they have much more potential than Btc.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
babarian

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

this is not a drama this is a strategy game from the popes, they are playing with price fluctuations in the market, and naturally there is a price drop because bitcoin has problems. this happens very naturally is not a drama.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

It's more or less like the admin has seen into the future, but it is not just that. If a proper study is done, one would have known that that which seems to be worse would first come, before the market skyrockets into the bull run.
RobotNIK

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

Absolutely agree.  Do not need any panic thoughts, stick to the positive despite the situation on the market!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

I have my own truth about altcoins and it is the following. Altcoins are independent elements in the crypto's system and they have much more potential than Btc.

very independent but extremely reliant on bitcoins growth and progress.
Maybe a day will come and altcoins will prove their potentials.
and show their dominance over bitcoin
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

Ya it is true that their is all side whales making traders to sell their coins in low as they are now wanted to buy in quantity and next month,  you will surely see 100% rise in all top altcoins price. Who ever have confident on top altcoins can buy now as it is almost more then 50% down and very good price to start buying them

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

panic is certain, the risk is certain, the doubt is certain, loss and profit must also exist, in the crypto world we have to deal with obstacles and whether we are able to depend on each other.
bit-freedom

Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

It is really a good time to buy altcoins, most of them have dipped to low price. Good altcoin like Neo is only $16 now, I have grabbed the opportunity to buy more coins to add to my investment portfolio.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

The truth of altcoins, in my opinion is all about how we can survive in altcoins. You may be right, this is also about the drama how Altcoins perform in the market and people thought. It relates how much you out and how much you gain, what coins you take, what coins will earn you money and what coins will lose. Truth of altcoins are very risky, but many people love taking that risks.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: