Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:53:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:25:01 AM

A strategy that keeps you stay to the market is by keep on buying during the bear.
This investment strategy is very risky and not suitable for all crypto enthusiasts.
Yes, I know that but you can't gain if you are not willing to take risk and lose.
But for those investors that find it risky, you're okay to keep on holding.

Spend $100 or more per month and you'll never think of anything bad if you are consistent.
Not all investors have the opportunity to spend such money on cryptocurrencies every month.
If you're not willing to invest, you will not earn.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:23:24 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

If you see it as game, it is just exactly a game, have no any stratergies and orientations and when you run out of money and pleasures with it, you will leave out. But if you determine that it is your job and future, so your thoughts and doing will be different

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:28:20 PM

Buy the dip with an affordable amount to lose.
A strategy that keeps you stay to the market is by keep on buying during the bear.
Spend $100 or more per month and you'll never think of anything bad if you are consistent.

It may be hard in practice, e.g. it's not easy to feel the bottom. At best, that's 1 purchase which will be in the bottom.  And what to do next since the growth? What if it's not the bottom now? We'll go down much below in the nearest months, I guess.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:31:26 PM

The worst thing you can do on the falling market is to sell your altcoins. The market conditions will turn better within a certain period of time. Just forget about your altcoins for several years, come back and sell them, when the whole industry will get mass adopted and the prices will be completely different.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:11:53 AM

It may be hard in practice, e.g. it's not easy to feel the bottom. At best, that's 1 purchase which will be in the bottom.  And what to do next since the growth? What if it's not the bottom now? We'll go down much below in the nearest months, I guess.
If you find it hard to practice then you better stop.
No one forcing to do this practice, I'm just giving an advice on what to do.
You're thinking too much about the bottom.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:01:29 PM

If you find it hard to practice then you better stop.
No one forcing to do this practice, I'm just giving an advice on what to do.
You're thinking too much about the bottom.

You can also do this way, if you have investment of 100$ then you can split it in four parts and then but 1 part now and when the price is moving down then buy 2nd part like this you will be able to buy in each dip and when the price is moving up start to sell same way in parts so you should also be able to gain profit in each rise. This way of trading will give you both option profit in selling and buying safely. But first you should be knowing that the coin/token which you are going to start investing should have potential to rise up if not it is better that you sell of in low loss and move on to next project.

This strategy will be very good to follow in BTC, ETH, DASH and some good big coins which have good volume in daily trading and potential of price moving up and down regularly.
Theoneo8

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:10:09 PM

I picked some of few altcoins with low prices and take my chances.
I can afford to lose a small amount of money so I'm ok with that.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:53:41 PM

The bitter truth is that the ICO lived solely thanks to hyip. Now we can observe a market oversaturated with all sorts of useless altcoins, who have invested in all these coins, which are now only suitable as garbage in a landfill. Perhaps we will see a new wave of ICO, but on condition that the principle itself will be reformed, or the trend will change.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:57:55 PM

The bitter truth is that the ICO lived solely thanks to hyip. Now we can observe a market oversaturated with all sorts of useless altcoins, who have invested in all these coins, which are now only suitable as garbage in a landfill. Perhaps we will see a new wave of ICO, but on condition that the principle itself will be reformed, or the trend will change.
yes, I also know that. many altcoins are useless and have no present value. many investors waste their money in vain for assets that have no value. altcoin that doesn't have value will only become garbage. or assets that have been registered in exchange with a weak team, they may be removed from the list.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:46:49 PM

yes, I also know that. many altcoins are useless and have no present value. many investors waste their money in vain for assets that have no value. altcoin that doesn't have value will only become garbage. or assets that have been registered in exchange with a weak team, they may be removed from the list.
but is there no chance for Altcoin again? and the potential that Altcoin has, maybe he will be strong so he can grow again in the future. maybe this is just waiting for the right time and the market will recover, Altcoin has made big profits and many people have succeeded through Altcoin. Can they be used again and benefit? it may take great patience if you are in a position like this because of a bad situation.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1219

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:50:51 PM

Altcoins are a much greater risk than bitcoin or even ethereum, because large coins have a much stronger foundation and are able to withstand a period of serious crisis. But also, Altcoins have their advantages, they can grow very much in the price of the pump, so Altcoins can be used as a temporary investment for a quick capital increase.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:02:32 PM

We should just find out the right timing to buy crypto and to sell when the price is still high. Sometimes it seems like it's all about passion
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:36:25 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

Yes, it's true. Don't panic, go up and down is always the case with cryptocurrency. So, i think it's better for us to make our own observations and analyzes of the coins we will buy before deciding to buy them. And when you have bought it and what you expect is not in accordance with the circumstances, then you must be prepared to take another step.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:52:29 PM

The worst thing you can do on the falling market is to sell your altcoins. The market conditions will turn better within a certain period of time. Just forget about your altcoins for several years, come back and sell them, when the whole industry will get mass adopted and the prices will be completely different.
Depends on the altcoins. There's plenty of alts that were probably 100 times overpriced, yet people bought them because they were still going up.
And if your coin drops to being just 10 times overpriced, it's probably still a good idea to sell.
I'm not sure I understand people who sold Ethereum below $100 though.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:01:47 PM

Depends on the altcoins. There's plenty of alts that were probably 100 times overpriced, yet people bought them because they were still going up.
And if your coin drops to being just 10 times overpriced, it's probably still a good idea to sell.
I'm not sure I understand people who sold Ethereum below $100 though.
sometimes people sell because they are forced because there are things that require them to sell their coins even though the price is down or they want to buy other coins that they think are better to have at that time so they sell their Ethereum.

but there are also those who panic or can't wait for the market to rise so they sell it and that is the thing that I think is wrong because we have to be patient if we want profit from this bear market.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:07:06 PM

Crypto is going to show a great movement in the next several months. I hope such large updates as Ethereums blockchain update and the final Bakkt launch are going to move the market to the bullish direction.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

Altcoins are a much greater risk than bitcoin or even ethereum, because large coins have a much stronger foundation and are able to withstand a period of serious crisis. But also, Altcoins have their advantages, they can grow very much in the price of the pump, so Altcoins can be used as a temporary investment for a quick capital increase.
in that case the altcoin may be profitable and can also be detrimental. in this sense the important thing to look at is our way before investing in the altcoin
I think what you are talking about is true altcoin can be profitable and can also be detrimental depending on our luck too

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:52:19 PM

Crypto is going to show a great movement in the next several months. I hope such large updates as Ethereums blockchain update and the final Bakkt launch are going to move the market to the bullish direction.
It is unlikely that these events will be able to significantly change the mood in the market, I believe that when the whales will accumulated the necessary amount of cryptocurrency that they buy at OTC, then bullrun begin.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:02:26 PM

Thank you all

Well in fairness, compared to last year 2018 ico project now was good unlike recently were its been a months that we've been cheated by the ICO campaign and its true full dramas and you will noticed all there reason almost all the same, which is you will think its scripted Cheesy
And because of it lot of community and bounty hunters got disappointed and frustrated on this things.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:17:08 PM

I still believe in altcoin but only a few, now there is a lot of altcoin and they are born every day but there are very few investors, in the future, altcoin will die a lot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: