Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you keep all your bounty coins or you convert some to ETH and BTC?  (Read 871 times)
Sarobeat

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Now it is almost impossible to find a project with a really bright future. After unlocking koin, usually the cost of their rapidly falling, so that holding them is a big risk. I do not like to take such risks, so I recommend selling them and transferring them to more popular altcoins, or bitcoin.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

I never sell immediately the tokens I get from bounty, I always wait until the token goes to a big exchange or at least a good exchange, and I will sell after the token price is stable

TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

i think it depedns on how the project goes or planned, get involved by community is the important thing to know how the project run, as long as developer improve and build the project continously and supported by strong community it will make the price are potentially to grow. unless you convert it to bitcoin or ethereum i would like to say hold it for long term period investment and be patient for the trend's market.

Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

there are altcoyins, which from time to time develop and grow in price. such tokens can be saved as they can make a profit several times faster and more.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

Because i dont want to miss in case the price skyrockets, I usually sell half of what I receive  to convert to ETH and fiat ( for my personal expenses) and leave the rest of the half to my wallet (if tokens received is more than 1k)  but If I only receive small amount of tokens. I usually sell them all to save gas fees.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

If I believe project I prefer to hold for a while, at least till it get listed on one good exchange.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

I try to analyze my projects.
And I hold coins if I trust in the project and I believe that it will be successful.
But of course there are projects which seem to me suspicious. Even if the coin of this project trading on an exchange and costs not less than on ICO. I convert such coins into ETH or others perspective altcoins.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

I always divide 2, there is one that I save and there that I convert to eth or btc then sell it, usually I store tokens with a very low price and hope it will rise in the future or have a higher price than now and usually I do analysis of the token.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

I always divide 2, there is one that I save and there that I convert to eth or btc then sell it, usually I store tokens with a very low price and hope it will rise in the future or have a higher price than now and usually I do analysis of the token.
It seems to me that Bounty Hunter's best strategy is to sell unwanted coins and buy etherium and Bitcoin. In any case, the token, which will have good prospects in the future, is best left.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:52:21 PM

Perhaps it's best to immediately sell all your coins / tokens and translate them either into eth or btc. Few projects are shooting, so that you regret it. And it will be safer for you and your nervous system.
it is reasonable to sell your bounty token immediately after ICO when the market is too much worse than we though. so i think if we market is dropping, we can exchange our tokens into ETH or BTC to ensure profit or until the price goes up, it may have chance to become the best in the future. however to my opinion, we should sell our tokens as soon as possible because there are not much altcoins can  rise for long term.
Mirnash

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

I believe in the project, I will store tokens, probably trade everything else in btc and eth, also believe that btc and eth are more secure than most tokens in the market.
vertolesrix

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

I convert something to Ethereum since I am always not 100% sure about all the bounty campaigns and corresponding projects in which I have participated. This market is very unstable, you can predict how the project will behave, and, from my experience, I have found that even a promising project can resulted to be scam  
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

i will not sell and keep my tokens and altcoins until after i get paid. i hope for a better price when the market has recovered. thats how long i'll keep her at least.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

I sell them and exchange to my country money immediately when i receive them.

When I first receive my bounty coin I also exchange to the currency of my country to pay my debts and other bills.  But now, I'm planning to invest it and convert the bounty coin to btc or eth as I already paid  my payables. Looking forward to  invest more in cryptocurrency.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

I fully agree with this state of Affairs of the author . This is the best solution to minimize risk-and choose the most sustainable coins . That's the strategy I'm following.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

I have these uncertain feeling when it comes to bounty rewards and tokens so I usually trade them to much credible and stable coins which I trust like ethereum and then just hold it or convert some to fiat whenever I need it .

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Lambervenr

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

I'm new here and I've just started participating in a content campaign so I haven't received any coins yet. But if I get them, I think I'll translate someone and keep them as you say
jeungo

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Yes, I hold almost all the coins and do not see why they should be sold, the market is too weak, and the hope for its strengthening is stronger. It remains no more than 4-5 months for an accurate understanding of whether there will be growth, or will have to wait next year.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

If the project inspires me confidence and develops a very good product or platform,it is better to hold such coins, or part of the investment in the ETH or BTC,and the rest to hold. I usually do that with bounty tokens.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

They say after the platform release the specific token starts to increase due to its demand but it always falls on the ICO or altcoins, OP is right you should convert some but not all of them to have some assurance that you will not miss out any moon or pump from the token trading as the price can get beyond the price of the ICO as per experience or worst the volume gets 0.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: